This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14 - [ORA]

Topic » Tribal Council #14 - [ORA]

1484 days ago
YoundAndReckless
ORA! Welcome to Tribal Council. We will now bring in our member(s) of the Jury; Stoner, Warren....... and Marcus voted out at last night's Tribal Council. VLAD has Individual Immunity and CANNOT be voted for. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Tonight; someone becomes the Fourth member of the Jury.......

Bryce - Welcome back to Tribal Council! This game has had tons of power shifts and twists. We seen bold plays made by many. Do these bold plays define what makes someone a threat in this game? If not, what would you define as a threat this late in the game?

Cole - You've been on the receiving end of votes for the last 3 Tribal councils you have attended. Why do you feel like you have been a constant target? In your opinion; who should people feel most threatened by if not you?

Evan - Tonight; someone becomes the 4th member of the Jury. Every person that is voted out can potentially win or lose someone this game. Is their an obvious threat to win among the remaining castaways at Tribal Council tonight?

Julian W. - That was an interesting fight for Immunity between you Matt and Vlad. You came up short in your fight for Individual Immunity. As the numbers in this game continue to dwindle; so do the odds of your name being written down at Tribal Council. How uncomfortable is it NOT having the Individual Immunity necklace around your neck tonight?

Mance - After tonight; only 8 survivors will remain in the fight for the title. With only so much game left to be played; do you think tonight will be the night we see a shift in power?

Matt - Only one person can win this game and the title of Sole Survivor. With the numbers constantly dwindling as we near the end of this game; are alliances going to hold as much weight as we approach the Finale?

Petro - You are no longer Immune after having the Individual Immunity necklace the previous two Tribal Councils. At the end of the day; there are only so many spots at the Final Tribal Council. How do you decide your vote this deep into the game?

Roshy - With the game quickly coming to an end; it leaves only so many obstacles before each of you and the ultimate goal of making Final Tribal Council. How high are the tensions going into tonight's vote?

Vlad - Once again, Congratulations on winning Individual Immunity! Every time you don't have that necklace around your neck; there's always the chance it could be your name being written down at Tribal Council. How does it feel knowing this win secures you a 1 and 8 shot at winning this game?

Please vote ASAP. Votes are due by 10pm EST tomorrow. You have 24 HOURS to vote! Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote.
1484 days ago
Petro
I mean clearly I ended on the wrong side of the numbers for the past tribals so it wouldn't surprise me if it was me tonight, that's why I tried for those immunities.
I'm just voting the same person I have been voting for and see if people actually grab the outsiders to have as a potential vote in the long run. No hard feelings !
1483 days 4 hours ago
mancebo
Mance - After tonight; only 8 survivors will remain in the fight for the title. With only so much game left to be played; do you think tonight will be the night we see a shift in power?

Maybe :O Tonight CT will be the most important, I believe :O But idk what will happend :O
1483 days 2 hours ago
colehausman271
Cole - You've been on the receiving end of votes for the last 3 Tribal councils you have attended. Why do you feel like you have been a constant target? In your opinion; who should people feel most threatened by if not you?

I think its really crazy that votes have been placed on me at three straight tribal councils. It makes me feel constant pressure, but it makes me feel secure in the group that I am that has continued to vote with me. There are plenty of big targets still in the game and I think everyone knows that by now.
1483 days ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll go tally the votes......
1483 days ago
YoundAndReckless
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
1483 days ago
YoundAndReckless
If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it; now would be the time to do so....
1483 days ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*someone stands*
1483 days ago
YoundAndReckless
*Roshy stands; walks over and hands me a carved-like object*

https://gyazo.com/05dcf0bb119fc3bae013542b63e84a9e

Roshy - “OH! in case ppl take a shot at the baddest bitch, using on myself“
1483 days ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright. I can now confirm that the object Roshan has handed me is.......
1483 days ago
YoundAndReckless
....a HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL! All votes cast against Roshy will NOT COUNT.
1483 days ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright; with that said. Vlad has Individual Immunity. Therefore cannot receive votes. And Roshan has played a Hidden Immunity Idol for himself.
1483 days ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll begin reading the votes. First vote............
1482 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Roshy - DOES NOT COUNT
1482 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Second vote.........
1482 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Roshy - DOES NOT COUNT

That's 2 votes Roshy. Both of which; do NOT count.

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!