This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

- Reunion for Survivor Indonesia -

Topic » - Reunion for Survivor..

2266 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Awards for Survivor Indonesia S1(18) -

Fan Favorite - Kasey H.
Player of the Season - Julian W.
Underdog of the Season - Julian W.
Entertainment Award - Kasey H.

Untapped Potential - Matt F.
Hero of the Season - Kasey H.
Villain of the Season -  Stoner D.
2266 days 20 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Good award winners
2266 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Okay, so I decided to place Indonesia in the Season Rankings as yall did a great job with making this such a fun season to Host.

(I'm not quite sure where I'd put Stoner into Winner Rankings. So, I'll get around to that eventually.)

So, let's find out what I thought of Survivor Indonesia and place it in the Season Rankings..........
2266 days 20 hours ago
DJ2722
I feel like season was so... basic..
2266 days 20 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
You shoulda done episode titles!
2266 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Season Rankings:
The Nubian Desert
All Stars
Aruba - Fans vs Favorites
Tortuga - Exile Island
Venezuela
Solomon Islands - BestHero's Brigade vs ItsOfficials Suicide Squad
Samoa - Second Chances
Cayman Islands
INDONESIA
S.Africa
Cocos Islands
Caracol
Bora Bora
Tocantins
Yushan
Mayotte
Borneo
Lazio

Ranking #9 in the Season Rankings above S.Africa and below Cayman Islands! This cast was SOLID! Amazing Final 3. Each of the Finalist showed different aspects of gameplay as the FIC began as Jayson relied heavily on the social aspect. Whereas Julian used his wits to make it to Day 39. And Stoner had an amazing 5 CONSECUTIVE challenge wins. Aside from the Finalist. Everyone this season was pretty keen on sending confessions in! Was GREAT to see everyone's thoughts and who was actually putting in effort to win the game! This season gets an A+ for Entertainment. Only thing weighing it down is the self-votes made throughout this game. The Twist of EXILE Island, DIRECT Advantage and LEGACY Advantage also influenced the game in minor ways. But, they contribute nicely to the entire journey of this game! Well done and thank you everyone who participated!
2266 days 20 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Yes go cast
2266 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
And with that; thank you all again for an amazing 1st/18th Season! PAST Records and History will be updated over the next few days. (Sorry I couldn't get around to updating Records as of yet)

Until then; feel free to message me anytime yall! I'll gladly add4add anyone who has me friended or plans to do so!

You may send your requests for the Viewer's Lounge. I will NOT open the Viewer's Lounge; it will remain closed. I will approve all requests over the next few days.

http://www.tengaged.com/group/8161
2266 days 19 hours ago
BluJay112
awh i missed it but grats !
2266 days 19 hours ago
Obstreperous
fun season.

Kasey was the best!

gratz stoner.

dj sucks.

i was robbed 2nd boot.

bye!
2266 days 19 hours ago
GiGi10
Truly robbed by tribe swap. But yeah I’m not shocked at all by this result. Julian you cannot complain about losing at f2 when if you took Jayson you would’ve won pretty handily ~according to those I’ve spoken to~

Thanks for the great season, it was actually super fun to watch. Some of the TCs were iconic AF, admittedly my blindside included. Well deserved winner and well deserved awards.

GG
2266 days 19 hours ago
GiGi10
Christian_
16 days 2 hours agoGiGi10
gg guys. take out chris soon or hes gonna end up winning!

https://youtu.be/YOEpDiGUpM8

mood

mood
2266 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Thanks matt!!

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!