This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

- Finale for Survivor Indonesia -

Topic » - Finale for Survivor..

2245 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Jayson ily. I’d say the most dramatic moments in merge was the 3 tribals after DJ left. That was a lot of strategizing by all of us. We all made these huge moves. I don’t think I had full control. Not at all. You, emmet, Julian, nick, and myself worked very well together this merge. However I do think I had a large target on my back. I’d like to think I was pretty active this season. I showed to every challenge, I was always talking game as you saw, and my head was pretty into the game.
2245 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I’m off to work guys. I’ll be back at 6 Pm to answer more questions
2245 days 20 hours ago
Emmett4
Jayson it seemed like you were Biden to chris's o
Obama....ily bro but tell me why i should vote you and not him

Gaia-No doubt you were a threat from day 1 when you took that advantage....how do you feel you managed to make it to the end with a bullseye on your back??

Julian-I respect how you were open about hating your tribe and actually flipped on them.They say flippers never win but some deserve to in certain situations....Do you think flippers can win??

Gl luck guys i like all of you...and btw im totally open to vote anyone so be real in your answers not what you think i wanna hear lmao.gl guys
2245 days 18 hours ago
DJ2722
Me when Emmett doesn’t even know who’s in the finals. Goes to show how much some of this cast cared 😶
2245 days 17 hours ago
BluJay112
First off, congrats to you both. Even though I would've preferred myself in finals haha, I think this final 2 is an amazing end to this season. Yeah, I'll admit, I felt slightly hurt being lied to by my 3 closest allies I never lied to this entire game, but I understand it's a game; not a single ounce of bitterness from me.

Now my general question— what move, whether it was a vote, conversation, etc do you think truly started to pave the path for your eventual run to the finale? I don't care if it's an early reason, or something late in game, but what do you both think DEFINED your game to reach the end.

Now onto specifics—

Chris— I think you played a great game, congrats on the endless immunity wins. I personally dont account challenge prowess into my vote, but I feel in your case it's essential: you never had to truly worry once DJ left because you won every challenge. I feel you could've played much more risky with that immunity always tight around your neck, but in my opinion, you played safe compared to Julian. I see nothing wrong with that, but can you explain any risks in this game past DJ's vote off that genuinely could've been a make-or-break moment?

A side question for Chris— as you know, i try and play by word. The first words I said this season revolved around you, Jayson, and myself being final three. We were so close to accomplishing that, but you both took me out. I understand why you did, and I'm fine, but that brings up another question: if our final 3 remained in tact, who would you have taken? And if you won immunity, would you have honored the loyalty we had and taken Jayson over Julian?

Julian— On the other hand, Julian I feel your game involved a handful more of risks. In my opinion, I feel your flip to us during the tribe swap is one of the most defining moments this season. The craziest part of all, once merge hit, you truly never were a name brought up, even after you'd attempt these risks. Would you say that is because your social game excellently protected you or would you attribute it to the fact there was always a bigger target in the game?

Side question for Julian— Revolving around the idea of bigger threats in this game, who would you have said was your biggest competition or obstacle to winning. Whether it's someone who prevented you from getting to the end or simply would just beat you in the end, what's your perception?

Once again, I love you both, and hope our friendships will last long beyond this game.
2245 days 17 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Hello, first for Julian, do you think I would have beat you in the final 2? Yes or no and then a BREIF sentence to explain your answer.

- I think it would have come down to jury speeches and questions. Could have gone either way.
2245 days 17 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Julian-I respect how you were open about hating your tribe and actually flipped on them.They say flippers never win but some deserve to in certain situations....Do you think flippers can win??

- There's a right and a wrong time and place for flipping. Imo, with the situation I was in early on, there was more than enough reasoning for me to jump ship and link up with Kelang. They do say "flippers never win" but I would've been a pre-jury boot had I not. So, I do think in this situation it's perfectly justified.
2245 days 17 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Now my general question— what move, whether it was a vote, conversation, etc do you think truly started to pave the path for your eventual run to the finale? I don't care if it's an early reason, or something late in game, but what do you both think DEFINED your game to reach the end.

- Jumping ship on old Flores. While still on that tribe I'd already started talking to you and Chris and was already trying to work those connections so I'd have a place to fit in if I ended up reaching the swap phase of the game.

Julian— On the other hand, Julian I feel your game involved a handful more of risks. In my opinion, I feel your flip to us during the tribe swap is one of the most defining moments this season. The craziest part of all, once merge hit, you truly never were a name brought up, even after you'd attempt these risks. Would you say that is because your social game excellently protected you or would you attribute it to the fact there was always a bigger target in the game?

- I'd say my social game was pretty solid. The only person once jury started that I never really spoke to was DJ and that was because... Well, he never LET me speak to him without starting a fight... lol. I had the alliance with the 5 guys, the group mail with Crypt/Leo/You, and a working relationship with Kasey, so I had enough wiggle room no matter which way I turned to know that I had people in the game with my best interests in mind as well as their own.

Side question for Julian— Revolving around the idea of bigger threats in this game, who would you have said was your biggest competition or obstacle to winning. Whether it's someone who prevented you from getting to the end or simply would just beat you in the end, what's your perception?

- I'm not sure if I can pin this specifically on one person given the fact that the biggest obstacle was making it here in the first place. I know that I say I did my best to assimilate myself into old Kelang but I always knew I was Flores by design. It wasn't a "who is the biggest threat?" thing as much as it was a "who will actually work with me down the road?" thing.
2245 days 15 hours ago
BBlover96
Well Emmett I think I should win because I never let my tits sag in this game; I kept them up and perky
2245 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
LMAO JAYSON
2245 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I’m home I’ll answer stuff
2245 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Emmet

Thanks brother for the kind words. It feels awesome to be here man. Win or lose I’m damn proud of how I played. It was fun playing with you
2245 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Nick I think my defining moment was blindsiding matt. Although a pre merge move, it majorly affected how the merge went down. If matt, dj, and Kasey are in merge together it’s a whole new game. All they had to do was convince Leo and crypt to flip on me, and they were already thinking about it. I think the matt blindside set our alliance up to take control.

I hope you read my speech, I go into a lot of detail about my social and strategic game. Immunity is nice and I won’t lie, had I lost I’d probably be voted out at some point. But I still took hella risk. The Simon blindside, the matt Blindside were two risky move, especially the matt vote. At merge I took a risk by being a part in keeping Kasey to final 6, and it almost costed me as she made final 5.

I even took a risk in voting you out. Imagine Julian voting me out at f3. That would mean voting you out was the wrong move. It was a risk I took though

I also don’t think I played it safe. I played aggressively, and while I did have immunity, my social game proved strong as you, Jayson, and Julian all told me when others were targeting me. Immunity def played a major role in me being here, 100%. But I do think I was social and strategic just like the next guy.

As for the f3 situation, Jayson was my f2 from day one. We told each other everything and he even played an idol on me. I love Julian and I thank him for keeping me but I would have brought Jayson to finals with me.

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!