This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rites of Passage -

Topic » Rites of Passage -

2267 days 12 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
The Rites of Passage is a ceremony performed by the final contestants before the Final Immunity Challenge. The contestants walk past the torches of their eliminated competitors, in the order of their elimination, and recite a few words about that player as a way to show respect to their Journey on making it this far.

Please say as little to as much as you'd like about each eliminated Castaway.....
2267 days 11 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
18th - BigBrother_78/JP G.
- Never got to play with you in this. I've enjoyed playing with you in the past though.

17th - Obstreperous/Garret L.
- I put way too much faith in people this round, and this is where my descent in this game started, but the tipping point was...

16th - Mrbird/Raul S.
- Losing you early on was absolutely devastating, being alone vs the 6 was rough. But it's that loss that gave me the drive to make it to where I'm at right now.

15th - hellomynameis347/Will N.
- Didn't get to play with you here either. You were cool in Mud's though.

14th - papalouiesfansfan/Simon B.
- Heard you were a psycho so lolbye

13th - GiGi10/Matt F.
- From the outside looking in, you were the de facto leader of old Flores. I found out later on that I was wrong but... When the swap hit I had no choice but to sell the tribe down the river. I did enjoy talking to you again though.

12th - Nickbrad97/Nick B.
- For me, this is where the game truly began. Old Flores was miserable and to survive I knew I had to act and act fast. Unfortunately, you were the victim of that.

11th - _JB_/JB B.
- I like you but lmao @ trying to get me to idol you but also voting me

10th - Violetx/Violet P.
- Inactive flop bye

9th - DJ2722/DJ F.
- Honest to god, I wanted to throw the first premerge challenge just to get you out. You came at me like a bat out of hell, but at the same time I can respect your aggressive gameplay because I know where you were coming from.

8th - Cryptspartan/Crypt A.
- Thank you for trusting me on NuFlores and I'm sorry about how things went down.

7th - yinzer149/Leo S.
- I enjoyed working with you and I did try to get votes off you the round you left. Sorry dude.

6th - Emmett4/Emmett S.
- You are a cool guy but the move had to be made.

5th - Kaseyhope101/Kasey H.
- At least there was one decent person on old Flores to talk to. Nothing but respect for ya.

4th - Blujay112/Nick M.
- I'm a little disappointed how this went down considering I did mean what I said to you before... But yeah.
2267 days 11 hours ago
BBlover96
- Sorry dude; people didn't know your name when they voted and we had to keep the tribe strong

- never met you but you were active and I guess the other tribe got the best of you or something; farewell

16th - Mrbird/Raul S.
- Never really paid much attention on my tribe to really notice you, sorry. Maybe we will play again one day.

You were inactive; sorry bro

- sorry; but apparently you are crazy so bye

13th - GiGi10/Matt F.
- Matt Matt Matt, I like you and respect you, however it is survivor and you are huge threat in my opinion, it was the perfect opportunity. Hope not too much hate

- Never really got to talk to you or see what you are about so idk lol.

11th - _JB_/JB B.
- never really got to play with you :( I forget if we played a while back or not but prob not lol. Maybe see you round

10th - Violetx/Violet P.
- Lol thanks gurl

9th - DJ2722/DJ F.
- DJ you made this game slightly less boring, you are a good player and the game had to be played the way it did for me to get here so sorry

- Sorry cryp, I know we spoke a bit at start but more solid groups formed with me in them and you weren't there and every time someone brings me in I don't like rocking the boat when not needed too

7th - yinzer149/Leo S.
- same thing as cryp except we spoke quite a bit. I am sorry that you had to go; I wish you could have stayed longer but people came for you :(

6th - Emmett4/Emmett S.
- it was fun working with you even though we probably couldn't even tell each other our ages. You are a cool dude

- lol I know I spoke to you while drinking and I felt no need to reply after I heard things and then i knew after that round it'd be this. You are nice and respectable and it was fun to play with you; made it interesting

4th - Blujay112/Nick M.
- Nick, dude, I hope I can explain it all when this is said and done. It was always nice to speak with you but I had to do it :( hope you won't be mad or disappointed forever
2267 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
You were the first causality of the tribe. I was hoping to work with you but I took the advantage so I had to just lay low and go with the majority’s first choice.

I heard you were a bigger player of the tribe. Glad you got out and I didn’t have to deal with you lol.

16th - Mrbird/Raul S.
Never got the chance to play with you.

Sorry man. You weren’t in the alliance and was an easy voter

Bro you were a major threat. We had to blindside you. One of the smartest people in our tribe and you had quite a dew connections in this game.

-----------------TRIBE SWAP-------------------
13th - GiGi10/Matt F.
Man I understand if you don’t forgive me but you had this game on lock. Sorry for lying to you about the vote but we had to use Violet’s self vote to our advantage. You were the biggest threat in this game hands down.

From what I heard you were a number for Kasey and DJ so I’m glad you got taken out before merge.

11th - _JB_/JB B.
Man I was so hoping to get to play with you. You’re a bro and someone I knew I could team up with. Sucks we never got on the same tribe.

10th - Violetx/Violet P.
You were a loyal ally pre merge but you ended up self voting a lot this season. I’m sure you would’ve went far with us had you not been so inactive.

9th - DJ2722/DJ F.
Man kudos to you. You fought hard and you really made my job a lot harder. You painted me as someone playing hard which made things tough. You leaving was the best thing that happened though. Awesome player.

Sorry bro. I heard you and Leo wanted me out as soon as I lost immunity. When the opportunity came up to blindside you two we had to take it.

7th - yinzer149/Leo S.
Man I’m so blindsided lol. You were one of the last people I thought would come after me. Sorry for voting you but I heard you were coming for me when I lost immunity. Good game tho.

6th - Emmett4/Emmett S.
Fuck man :/ stoner alliance FTW. Julian and Nick wanted to make a move on you. We told them we weren’t gonna do it and we’d rather do Kasey that night. We warned you to try and figure something out but unfortunately Kasey’s double vote was the final nail in your coffin. Sucks you couldn’t be in final 5 with us :/ I loved playing with you brother.

Awesome person, amazing player. Underdog of the season. You managed to escape the boot 4 times in a row, and even escaped the minority pre merge. If you made finals you’d win hands down. Awesome play with that double vote. It was fun playing with you.

4th - Blujay112/Nick M.
Nick I fucking love you man. You were incredibly loyal and I’m sorry we did that to you. I’ve known Julian and Jayson for years. You played great and we’re one of the people playing hella hard. Your vote was hands downs the hardest of the season and I’m really sorry we didn’t tell you upfront. CLICKGANGSIGN

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!