This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 - [Maluku]

Topic » Tribal Council #9 - [Maluku]

2258 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
MALUKU! Welcome to Tribal Council. DJ F. has Individual Immunity and CANNOT be voted for. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Tonight; someone becomes the 9th person voted out of this game........

Crypt A. - The merge is an Important milestone for any castaway in this game. How happy are you to have made it to this point of the game?

DJ F. - Congratulations on winning Individual Immunity! Now that the tribe's have merged. How valuable is this safety? Think you may have needed it?

Emmett S. - Now that the tribe's have merged. Do you think people's strategies will change? How important is honesty and loyalty moving forward?

Jayson S. - Now that this game has become an Individual game; votes are going to be more and more important. Do you think people might start playing to make moves tonight?

Julian W. - At the end of this game; only one person can be crowned the Sole Survivor. Is tonight's vote going to be determined by Loyalty? Or do you think people will attempt to shift the power in their favor?

Kasey H. - Kasey! If Tribal lines were to play a factor in tonight's vote. Original Flores would be outnumbered 6-4. Does this concern you?

Leo S. - We are 10 days into this game and have yet to here much talk of Idols. What are the chances we see an Idol play a role in tonight's vote?

Nick M. -  After tonight; this tribe becomes nine. With the numbers dwindling; are alliances going to hold more weight as the game progresses?

Stoner D. - This game is truly a magnificent game because it tests you socially, physically and mentally. And even though everyone needs to remind themselves that only one person can walk away with the title. You can't make it to Day 39 without help. What are your thoughts on your peers who surround you?

Violet P. -  - With the Tribe's merging. How does this change the dynamic of the game?

Please vote ASAP. Votes are due by 6pm EST. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote.
2258 days 10 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Kasey H. - Kasey! If Tribal lines were to play a factor in tonight's vote. Original Flores would be outnumbered 6-4. Does this concern you?

YoundAndReckless! Honestly, I wish tribal lines would stick together because then people would at least actually be voting with me not for me, but I really feel like now that DJ won immunity people will just be rushing to write my name down, so if anyone wants to say “oh that’s false”, my skype is always open, but right now it’s like everyone is playing archery and I’m the only one blindfolded, which sucks!
2258 days 10 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Julian W. - At the end of this game; only one person can be crowned the Sole Survivor. Is tonight's vote going to be determined by Loyalty? Or do you think people will attempt to shift the power in their favor?

Everyone's always going to want to be the one in control. There's always going to be people that want to make moves to shift the power in their favor. I don't know about other people but my vote is going to be based moreso on trust and the journey thus far.
2258 days 10 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Crypt A. - The merge is an Important milestone for any castaway in this game. How happy are you to have made it to this point of the game?

I'm happy that I've made it to the merge, but I'm not happy enough. I will not be fully satisfied unless I put all of my effort into this game and either win or get robbed royally.
2258 days 10 hours ago
DJ2722
DJ F. - Congratulations on winning Individual Immunity! Now that the tribe's have merged. How valuable is this safety? Think you may have needed it?

I definitely do feel like I needed immunity tonight. It’s really no secret who is aligned with who at this point in the game, so it saddens me that since I won immunity, that could ultimately put the nail in the coffin for Kasey. If my tribe mates were smart, they’d keep both of us around for a vote or two to take out actual threats in the game. Because the way I see it, there’s only 3-4 people actually playing the game right now.
2258 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
OPEN QUESTION - Would anyone like to address the elephant in the room? DJ says that maybe 3 or 4 people here are playing the game at this time. Does this statement sound accurate?

DJ F. - Granted you have Individual Immunity around your neck. You are without a doubt a vocal player in this game. Does having the necklace make you feel more comfortable speaking your mind?
2258 days 10 hours ago
DJ2722
OPEN QUESTION - Would anyone like to address the elephant in the room? DJ says that maybe 3 or 4 people here are playing the game at this time. Does this statement sound accurate?

I think that majority of the tribe thinks they’re playing the game, but ultimately, they’re just sheep. And that can sometimes be taken lightly, but this is sad. It’s BB19. There’s Paul, and then there’s his sheep. Paul knows who he is, and I have nothing but respect for him, as he’s playing a good game, and is genuinely a good person. But then there’s his sheep... and they know exactly who they are.

DJ F. - Granted you have Individual Immunity around your neck. You are without a doubt a vocal player in this game. Does having the necklace make you feel more comfortable speaking your mind?

I actually feel like I would say the same thing had I lost the immunity challenge. Everybody knows it’s just me and Kasey, and we’re easy to pick off. But if my tribe mates had any brain cells, they’d use us as numbers. Because there’s only 3 spots in the finale, not 7.
2258 days 10 hours ago
Kaseyhope101

I think everyone has their own version of the truth. I’ve been flat out told by multiple people I’m going home tonight. To say that before the votes are read indicates over confidence and to have over confidence that means you think your allies are stupid and not trying, and will do whatever you say. So, it’s obvious that more people than not believe that statement. So, if you’re one of the people who are believed to be following and not playing, you can change now, my skype is Kaseyhope101 - but know that there are people going to hurt sooner rather than later, and they decide your fate, so you need to play or get played, and it’s merge now, take your shot.
2258 days 10 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Jury* not hurt
2258 days 10 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
TLDR : Yes, everyone knows it too. People need to get their heads in the game instead of playing for second, because even your allies know it. Skype me if you want to start playing!
2258 days 8 hours ago
DJ2722
Well, it has come to my attention that I was the initial target for tonight!

“If DJ lost immunity I'd have already written his name down by now” ~Julian to Kasey

Way to state the obvious right? Anyways, since nobody wants to make a move, I’ll just spill all the tea.

Julian has the Flores idol, so I don’t get why y’all won’t make an attempt to take him out LMAO. Why keep an idol in play? That’s gonna screw yall over.

Like seriously, let’s look at the facts here.
It’s 7 on 2 right now. Maybe 8 on 2 bc honestly idek where Violet stands at this point.

Clearly, y’all are gonna have to turn on eachother sooner rather than later, and right now is the best chance to do it. You can use me and Kasey as numbers to further yourself in the game.
Not only do y’all have the numbers, but combined, y’all have at least 2 idols, and y’all have an advantage from the first challenge.
You have all the tools necessary to make an actual move, but y’all are just sheeping your way to F7 and then y’all are gonna get cut off.

Like y’all seriously can’t be that dumb. That level of stupidity is so high, it’s unbelievable. That’s like Raven Walton stupid.

Please use the brains that God has blessed y’all with. If you’re willing to stand on your own two feet to make a move, my Skype is donald2722@gmail.com

Don’t be dumb.
2258 days 8 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Only room for 3 in the final 3, assuming it’s not a final 2, just do the math
2258 days 4 hours ago
BBlover96
Jayson S. - Now that this game has become an Individual game; votes are going to be more and more important. Do you think people might start playing to make moves tonight?

I mean it's survivor; so people will do what they want and it is always a worry; you just gotta trust in people
2257 days 22 hours ago
BluJay112
Nick M. -  After tonight; this tribe becomes nine. With the numbers dwindling; are alliances going to hold more weight as the game progresses?

I think alliances have held weight this entire game, it's just going to become more clear what the alliances are when numbers decrease
2257 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll go tally the votes...........
2257 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!