This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 - [Flores]

Topic » Tribal Council #7 - [Flores]

2284 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
FLORES! Welcome back to Tribal Council everyone. Please set your torches down behind you all and take a seat. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Everyone vulnerable at tonight's Tribal Council as KELANG won Tribal Immunity.......

Crypt A. - Good evening Crypt! The other day; Tribe's dropped their buffs and new Tribe's were formed. With the new Tribe's being in play. It forces new relationships onto each castaway in this game. Does it concern you in any way that it could be your Torch being snuffed tonight?

JB B. - With 6 people voting at tonight's Tribal Council; it takes 3 votes to force a potential tie. Do you think it's possible to see some unity within this vote tonight with Tribal lines standing 3-3?

Julian W. - We're getting to the point of the game where things will inevitably become an Individual game. At what point in the game will people begin to play for themselves over playing for the Tribe?

Leo S. - We are currently 8 days into this game. As the numbers continue to dwindle; do you think people's strategies will change as we continue moving forward in this game?

Nick B. - Tonight's challenge was a tough loss. Seeing the effort you've given in these challenges; do you think it's fair to say that you're an asset to this tribe in challenges? Or do you think this could be a reason for people to view you as a long-term threat physically?

Nick M. - Is tonight's vote; a simple vote? Or do you feel that the castaway leaving tonight will ultimately be blindsided?

Please vote ASAP. Votes are due by 6:00pm EST. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote.
2284 days 11 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Crypt A. - Good evening Crypt! The other day; Tribe's dropped their buffs and new Tribe's were formed. With the new Tribe's being in play. It forces new relationships onto each castaway in this game. Does it concern you in any way that it could be your Torch being snuffed tonight?

It always concerns me. There are many blindsides in Survivor. Matt's was a great example. You may think you're safe, but then something unexpected happens. I would be lying if I said that I'm perfectly safe in this game.

P.S. Love how you said good evening to me but not the rest of the tribe :)
2284 days 11 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Julian W. - We're getting to the point of the game where things will inevitably become an Individual game. At what point in the game will people begin to play for themselves over playing for the Tribe?

It depends on your situation in the game. If you're at a place where you feel playing tribe strong is going to benefit you more to make it farther, do that. If you feel you need to cut certain people loose to move forward in the game on a strategic level, do that.
2284 days 11 hours ago
NickBrad97
Nick B. - Tonight's challenge was a tough loss. Seeing the effort you've given in these challenges; do you think it's fair to say that you're an asset to this tribe in challenges? Or do you think this could be a reason for people to view you as a long-term threat physically?

Tonight im extremely worried it could be me. ive proven to be beneficial in these team challenges and that would be a great reason to get me out before a merge. the only things is there might not be a merge yet and there is much more to this game then just physical threats. Hopefully people take everything into consideration tonight
2284 days 10 hours ago
yinzer149
Leo S. - We are currently 8 days into this game. As the numbers continue to dwindle; do you think people's strategies will change as we continue moving forward in this game?

Absolutely. You always have to evolve your gameplay to continue to advance
2284 days 10 hours ago
BluJay112
Nick M. - Is tonight's vote; a simple vote? Or do you feel that the castaway leaving tonight will ultimately be blindsided?

I mean I feel it's always a blindside at its core; you have that small hope that you'll stay, so for the most part, I feel it's surprising no matter the outcome because you can never be that sure. I do feel tonight is a vote that will set a precedent for the continuation of this season
2283 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll go tally the votes...........
2283 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
2283 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it; now would be the time to do so....
2283 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*No one Stands*
2283 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright. With that said; I'll begin reading the votes. First vote..............
2283 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Nick B.
2283 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Second vote.............

x
x
x
x
x
2283 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

JB B.
2283 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
That's 1 vote JB. 1 vote Nick B. 4 votes remain.
2283 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Third vote..............

x
x
x
x
x

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!