This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 - [Kelang]

Topic » Tribal Council #6 - [Kelang]

2285 days 4 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
KELANG! Welcome back to Tribal Council everyone. Please set your torches down behind you all and take a seat. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Everyone vulnerable at tonight's Tribal Council as FLORES won Tribal Immunity.......

Emmett S. - Tonight, both Tribe's once again dropped their buffs. With the new Tribe's being in play. It forces new relationships onto each castaway in this game. Does it concern you in any way that it could be your Torch being snuffed tonight?

Jayson S. - Welcome to Tribal Council as a new tribe. Tonight, everyone's bonds will ultimately be tested. Do you think original Tribal lines could ultimately play a factor in tonight's vote?

Kasey H. - We're getting to the point of the game where things will inevitably become an Individual game. At what point in the game will people begin to play for themselves over playing for the Tribe?

Matt F. - There are 3 Original Kelang Tribe members and 3 Original Flores Tribe members on this tribe. With 6 people voting at tonight's Tribal Council; it takes 3 votes to force a potential tie. Do you think it's possible to see some unity within this vote tonight; or do you feel a line will be drawn at tonight's Tribal Council?

Stoner D. - As we get deeper into this game; tensions will continue to rise. Do you feel it's possible that we can see an Idol played at tonight's Tribal Council?

Violet P. - With the Exile Island Twist being in play. It means whoever is voted out tonight will be replaced with DJ who is currently residing on EXILE. Is this a contributing factor behind your vote tonight?

Please vote ASAP. Votes are due by 6:00pm EST. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote.
2285 days 4 hours ago
BBlover96
Sorry; I just got off work
2285 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Kasey H. - We're getting to the point of the game where things will inevitably become an Individual game. At what point in the game will people begin to play for themselves over playing for the Tribe?

I think if you’re not playing for yourself at merge you’re playing for 2nd, but before merge I think it’s always about majority, and at least mildly for the tribe. At least that’s my interpretation of the game. As soon as it becomes an individual game it’s becomes an You game.
2285 days 4 hours ago
BBlover96
I mean it obviously could but you never know the game and how close people are and if they want to start anything new for later, so a lot of factors in there
2285 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner D. - As we get deeper into this game; tensions will continue to rise. Do you feel it's possible that we can see an Idol played at tonight's Tribal Council?

I definitely think idols are in play and could come out tonight. There’s only 6 people, a possible tie in the air, rocks to be drawn, who knows what’s gonna happen man.
2284 days 19 hours ago
Emmett4
Emmett S. - Tonight, both Tribe's once again dropped their buffs. With the new Tribe's being in play. It forces new relationships onto each castaway in this game. Does it concern you in any way that it could be your Torch being snuffed tonight?

Yea if your at tribal without imminity there is always a chance your torch will be snuffed....i tried my best on the challenge so hopefully me tribe respects that... as far as the switch goes you dont know if new bonds are solid or if ppl will stick to their old allegiances so its always scary the 1st tribal after a swap
2284 days 12 hours ago
GiGi10
Matt F. - There are 3 Original Kelang Tribe members and 3 Original Flores Tribe members on this tribe. With 6 people voting at tonight's Tribal Council; it takes 3 votes to force a potential tie. Do you think it's possible to see some unity within this vote tonight; or do you feel a line will be drawn at tonight's Tribal Council?

Well that’s a tough question to answer, I guess I’d say that it depends on how close the original tribes are. It’s a fine line between sticking with your tribe and potentially going to rocks or going against it to keep yourself safe in the short-term but potentially hurting yourself long-term.
2284 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll go tally the votes...........
2284 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
2284 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it; now would be the time to do so....
2284 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
*Stands*
2284 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Yes, Stoner?
2284 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Eat my shit.

*sits down*
2284 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*pauses a moment longer*
2284 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright. With that said; I'll begin reading the votes. First vote..............
2284 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Violet P. - SELF-VOTE

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!