This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4 -

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4 -

2296 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
LIVE @ 8pm EST TOMORROW -
2295 days 7 hours ago
BBlover96
Hi
2295 days 7 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Hey
2295 days 6 hours ago
_JB_
here
2295 days 6 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Here
2295 days 6 hours ago
NickBrad97
here
2295 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Come on in everyone! Get a good look at the Flores Tribe! Raul voted out at last night's Tribal Council!
2295 days 6 hours ago
Emmett4
Present
2295 days 6 hours ago
DJ2722
Here
2295 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
While everyone gets set for today's challenge. I'll explain the rules......
2295 days 6 hours ago
Violetx
hola
2295 days 6 hours ago
NickBrad97
good turnout so far
2295 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
For today’s challenge we’re playing a game I like to call “Spelling Champ”.

Each round, I will be spelling out the name of a specific CBS Survivor Castaway by posting individual letters one at a time until the answer becomes clear. If at any point you feel like you know who the Castaway is and want to guess, you will need to post “ BUZZ IN “. Once you do, you will need to wait for me to say “(your name), your answer?” where then you will have ONE minute to post your answer. Your answer must be the CORRECT CBS Survivor Castaway. If you don’t answer in time or if your answer is incorrect, you will be out for that round and I will simply continue posting letters until someone gets the right answer.

Guessing the correct castaway will earn you a point. First Tribe to 4 points wins Tribal Immunity!
NOTE: Sometimes to make it harder, I will be posting the letters in reverse-order.So for Example. I could be spelling out Tina Wesson like so...."N-O-S-S-E-W-A-N-I-T" But, keep in mind that not every round will be done in this manner.

If anyone has ANY questions regarding the challenge. Now is the time to ask away!
2295 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Since Flores is at a #'s disadvantage. Kelang must select ONE Tribe mate to sit from today's challenge. I'll give Kelang a moment to discuss among themselves on who will sit from the challenge before we begin.
2295 days 6 hours ago
DJ2722
Ok
2295 days 6 hours ago
DJ2722
Oh and I’m having lags
Anyone else?

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!