This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3 -

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3 -

2271 days 12 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
LIVE @ 8pm EST -

Everyone need not be present. But, for anyone who'd like to show their tribe they can contribute to the Tribe. This might be the challenge you can prove yourself in.
2270 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
There will be a slight delay in the challenge. Challenge will have a 15 minute delay at most! Please bare with me!

I will however post the rules and mail everyone once we are about to begin.
2270 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Come on in everyone; today; the fate of each Tribe rests in the hands of a Sole castaway for each Tribe. That is because; one person will compete for each Tribe today in a challenge called.....

"Hero Challenge"

The challenge is simple. One person from each Tribe will compete. Whoever is competing is the Sole factor behind your tribe winning or losing today's challenge. Once the Hero is selected from each Tribe; I will create 3 Forums for today's challenge. These Forums will represent buoys afloat in the water; marking the 3 bags of puzzle pieces each Hero will need for today's challenge.

On my "GO" these two Individuals will be required to retrieve a Bag of Puzzle Pieces from each buoy. Each Individual will swim out; retrieve their bag of puzzle pieces; and bring them back in before going back for another bag. Each Individual will be required to post the following in each forum....

*Swims 1*
*Swims 2*
*Swims 3*
*Swims 4*
*Swims 5*
*Dives*
*Grabs Puzzle Bag*
*Swims 5*
*Swims 4*
*Swims 3*
*Swims 2*
*Swims 1*

BEFORE moving onto the next Bag of Puzzle Pieces; each Individual must post in THIS FORUM...

*Places Puzzle Bag # on Matt*

Once you have all 3 puzzle bags; you will be mailed a SLIDE Puzzle. Your Job is simple; complete the puzzle and SCREENSHOT it. Whichever Hero posts the Finished puzzle in THIS FORUM will win Immunity/Reward for themselves and their entire tribe!
2270 days 13 hours ago
DJ2722
Why would you dive in the middle of swimming? Shouldn’t it be

*Dives*
*Swims 1*
*Swims 2*
*Swims 3*
*Swims 4*
*Swims 5*
*Grabs Puzzle Bag*
*Swims 5*
*Swims 4*
*Swims 3*
*Swims 2*
*Swims 1*

Makes more sense to my little brain =s
2270 days 13 hours ago
BBlover96
BITCH NO; I'm mobile, good bye
2270 days 13 hours ago
DJ2722
I’m also mobile, but if nobody wants to do it, I will.
2270 days 13 hours ago
_JB_
on mobile
2270 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Here
2270 days 13 hours ago
_JB_
driving as well. prob shouldnt be me
2270 days 13 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Also on mobile
2270 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I’m on mobile too lol
2270 days 13 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I’m on mobile we can have a mobile party
2270 days 13 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Omg lets peaceful protest
2270 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
LOL
2270 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright! Come on in everyone! Get a good look at the Flores Tribe! Garret voted off at last night's Tribal Council! Let's get to today's challenge!
2270 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Rules have been posted. And both Tribe's should be discussing who each Tribe's "Hero" will be for today's challenge. In the meantime; I'll create the Forums for Today's challenge.

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!