This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kelang Tribe Camp -

Topic » Kelang Tribe Camp -

2294 days 3 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Post your skypes here. Feel free to use this forum to talk among your tribe. Reward/Tree Mail will also be posted here.

My Skype - ItsOfficialEN@hotmail.com
2294 days 3 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Skype is same as my username (hellomynameis347)
2294 days 3 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Skype is live:cryptisking
2293 days 9 hours ago
yinzer149
yinzer.leo
2293 days 6 hours ago
BBlover96
2293 days 6 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Sorry for not being at the challenge guys. My bad. Thankfully, we won!
2293 days 4 hours ago
BBlover96
*gathers fire wood*
*builds shelter*
*starts fire in a cute little fire pit I made and boils some water*
2287 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*Tree Mail Arrives*

Congratulations Kelang! You have outlasted 5 others before you all to make it to this point. We are 7 Virtual days into this game. I hope you all haven't got too comfortable with your positions in this game because it's time to shake things up. Below is a map that will lead you all to the next challenge. Grab your belongings as you leave camp as some of you may no longer be apart of this tribe.....

Map - https://tengaged.com/group/7679-itsofficials-survivor-indonesia/forum/topic/21146273
2284 days 6 hours ago
DJ2722
Welp, Hi guys!

Exile was like boring af I missed all the tea.

Anyways, my Skype is donald2722@gmail.com
2282 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*Tree Mail Arrives w/an Urn*

Congratulations on making it to Day 10! Only 10 castaways remain in this game. The game will officially become an Individual game tonight! From this point forward; everyone remaining will compete for Individual Immunity.

*Urn contents*

Here's a map to the MALUKU Merged Tribe camp! It's time, to Drop Your Buffs! Inside the Urn are Dark Green Buffs for each of you. Along with these buffs is a map to your new Tribe's camp! At your new Tribe camp; you will be greeted with a chance to obtain a clue to the Location of the MERGED Tribe Idol.

With that said; I will see you all at your new Tribe camp..........

Map - https://tengaged.com/group/7679-itsofficials-survivor-indonesia/forum/topic/21171351

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!