This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

itItsOfficial's Survivor Series (ISS) Rules -

Topic » itItsOfficial's Survivor..

2281 days 8 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Most challenges are LIVE. Challenge time will vary from season to season. Live challenges can happen anywhere from 5pm EST - 10 pm EST. Non-Live challenges are rare; but, may be used once or twice and everyone will be given anywhere from 20-24 hours to complete the challenge. I myself; will attempt to stay active and stray away from doing non-live challenges as I feel it keeps the cast more active.

Voting deadline's are strict. The normal deadline for any season will happen roughly 2 hours before the set challenge time. Votes will be read as soon as I get them all or when my deadline for votes is reached. Once I receive all of the votes. They are LOCKED. The voting deadline may be extended/reduced if necessary, and you will be notified if such a change occurs. If your vote is not submitted in time, then you will receive a self-vote. If you self-vote TWO times CONSECUTIVELY; you all be medically evacuated from the game. If you self-vote three times throughout the season;' you will automatically be removed from the game.

Ties are resolved by a re-vote (excluding a 4-person Tribe.) If the re-vote is still a tie; rocks will be drawn to determine which castaway is eliminated. The only people are immune are the people who the tie was between and if someone has individual immunity they are also immune from drawing rocks. Random.org will determine which castaway is eliminated. In the event of a tie with a 4-person Tribe. The re-vote will be skipped and a Fire-making challenge will take place between the two players who received votes. See... http://www.tengaged.com/group/7679/forum/topic/16699571

Immunity Idols - Idol form may vary from season to season - But, most Idols can be played until the Final 5 with the exception of one-time use Idols/special Idols. Idols could be hidden in the oldest blogs of tengaged users, idol board or etc. If you find an Idol; you will receive a notification mail with an image link. LIVE IDOL PLAYS are allowed in this SERIES! If you want to play your Idol on yourself or someone other than yourself; you MUST present the image link upon use.

TIES for Final Tribal Council results may be broken in 1 of 2 ways. In a Final 3 scenario; the castaway who takes 2nd runner-up will break the tie between the 2 castaways involved in the tie. This means that the 2nd runner-up would essentially become a member of the Jury; breaking the tie and crowning the Sole Survivor. In a Final 2 scenario; the last castaway who became a pre-juror will be notified of the tie. They will then be asked to break the tie; deciding who will be crowned the Sole Survivor.

CHEATING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. If I or anyone find substantial proof that you decided to cheat. You will BE REMOVED FROM THE GAME. There should be no reason why anyone should feel the need to use MULTIS; there should be no reason why anyone should feel the need to alter their CHALLENGE scores. This shouldn't have to be a rule. But, it ultimately had to be added to make it abundantly clear as to what will happen if such an event occurs.

And finally; CONFESSIONALS! Confessionals are a MUST! This is how; I myself; and the viewer's can determine who the PLAYERS are! I expect at least one confessional every in-game day. Confessionals also help determine awards at the end of every season. They can also help when determining returnee status.

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!