This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #13 -

Topic » Immunity Challenge #13 -

1411 days 3 hours ago
GiGi10
jamessmith5
1411 days 3 hours ago
awwsum11
Tashi (tashi)
1411 days 3 hours ago
Vlad21
Lexeyjane
1411 days 3 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
This challenge is over. I will now tally the final results for each round and mail the entire cast when I have the Final tally for everyone!
1411 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
By a final tally of 49 to 10! AYCINENA WINS IMMUNITY AND REWARD!
1411 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Congratulations Aycinena! You will have the night off and will be exempt from the threat of Tribal Council. Along with your win; you have won REWARD. Tonight; your tribe will be given a clue which will lead your entire Tribe on a wild goose hunt to obtain 1 possible Fire Token!

As for Kaqchikel! You have the night to figure out who will be joining both Alan and Kellen. This castaway will be voted off to EXILE BEACH. These 3 will re-join us all tomorrow where they will all compete in ONE final challenge. Winner of that challenge will re-enter the game from EXILE BEACH as if they were never voted off to begin with!
1411 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Aycinena will receive their reward shortly. But, first I will post Tribal Council for the Kaqchikel. Stay tuned all. You can grab your belongings and head on out!

*ADD me to any and all conversations and SEND CONFESSIONS*

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!