This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #13 -

Topic » Immunity Challenge #13 -

1418 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
LIVE @ 8pm EST tomorrow - Everyone will be competing for Immunity and Reward!

[Winning Tribe will earn Reward - [REWARD] Winning Tribe get to go on a wild goose hunt to obtain 1 possible Fire Token]
1418 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
Come on in guys. Tonight we are going to play a simple challenge I took from BigBen1996.

Tonight's challenged will be done in five rounds.  Each round, I'll post a category that pertains either to Survivor Group Games or CBS Survivor.  Your job is to post as many things as possible that fit under that category.

For example, a category might be:
Individuals who got voted out first in BigBen Survivor (Generation 1).

And then you have to post as many Tengaged users who received first boot in my series as you possibly can in one minute. You can post as many times as you want each round, but all guesses need to be in separate posts.

When posting users, please post their full USERNAME. Even when it's about contestants from this series. For example if you say "bigben" for an answer it won't count, but "bigben1996" would count.  Also, when a CBS category is thrown at you please use individuals full name like "Zane Knight" and don't just put "Zane".  That'd be incorrect and spelling must be correct.

You score a point if you're the first person to correctly name something that fits into the category within the MINUTE.  If there is a repeat answer for the round then the person who posted the name first will score and nobody else. 

The tribe with the most points after five rounds wins immunity and are safe from tonight's vote.  [All points will be tallied at the conclusion of the 5 rounds] Losing Tribe will head to Tribal Council. Along with Immunity at stake. The winning tribe will have the another chance at obtaining 1 possible Fire Token.

Please ask any questions before we begin.
1418 days 1 hour ago
Kelly0412
hi
1418 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
i am here and hosting at the same time so will be, ah, multitasking.
1418 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
*Note - In the event of a tie. The Tribe who scored their Final point FIRST will claim victory for their Tribe.
1418 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
Anyways. We'll begin Round 1 @ 8pm EST sharp. If no one has any questions. We'll just give everyone time to show up to help.
1418 days 1 hour ago
jojo7784
Hi
1418 days 1 hour ago
GiGi10
hi
1418 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
I did get a question. Yes it is possible to score more than 1 point each round for your tribe yourself. All points posted with the 1 minute time limit of each round will be counted as points for your tribe.

For example, a category might be:
Individuals who got voted out first in BigBen Survivor (Generation 1).

And I managed to post 3 usernames correctly before anyone else. I would score 3 points for my Tribe.
1418 days 1 hour ago
adeleadele
here
1418 days 1 hour ago
Vlad21
Hi
1418 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright, seems like there is no questions. Round 1 coming soon!

8pm EST is when we'll begin here.
1418 days 1 hour ago
3pi14159
howdy
1418 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright! This is for Immunity and Reward!

Losers will send the LAST person to Exile to face off in a challenge against both Alan and Kellen.

Survivors Ready!
1418 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
Round 1 incoming!

1418 days 1 hour ago
Katherinee_
hi

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!