This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 - [KAQCHIKEL]

Topic » Tribal Council #12 -..

1418 days 19 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
KAQCHIKEL! Welcome back to Tribal Council. Grab a torch on your way in and dip it in the fire. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Everyone vulnerable at tonight's Tribal Council as AYCINENA won Tribal Immunity.......

Alan D. - You weren't too happy with the outcome of today's challenge. Tonight's challenge was a tough loss. Seeing the effort you've given in these challenges; do you think it's fair to say that you're an asset to this tribe in challenges? Or do you think this could be a reason for people to view you as a long-term threat physically?

Ari R. - This game has gotten intense. And it became clear at the challenge today that there is a divide among this Tribe. How will tonight's vote be decided?

Katherine P. - Keeping in mind that the next two castaways voted off are going to EXILE BEACH with the possibility of one castaway returning. Are people strategizing around who they'd like to send to EXILE?

Kelly W. - You have been a vocal and polarizing character this season so far. After playing yet another Idol correctly. Are you worried that it could be your name being brought up by other's at tonight's Tribal Council?

Peter D. - Last Tribal Council could be defined as one of the biggest blindsides of this season so far. Going into tonight's vote. Would you define last Tribal Council as a "wake-up call" to the players in this game?

Vlad K. - We're getting to the point of the game where things will inevitably become an Individual game. At what point in the game will people begin to play for themselves over playing for the Tribe?

Wes A. - Last Tribal Council it became clear that someone flipped their vote as many were left blindsided by the outcome. Is tonight's vote; a simple vote? Or do you feel that the castaway leaving tonight will ultimately be blindsided?

Please vote ASAP. Votes due by 8pm EST. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote. If you are voted off of your Tribe; you must relinquish your Fire Token(s) to any castaway remaining in this game.

The castaway voted off tonight will be voted off and sent to EXILE BEACH.
1418 days 19 hours ago
Kelly0412
Kelly W. - You have been a vocal and polarizing character this season so far. After playing yet another Idol correctly. Are you worried that it could be your name being brought up by other's at tonight's Tribal Council?

i mean who cares, everyone has shit on me, thrown me to the side treated me like i didnt matter and that i was trash. why should i expect anything different tonight?
1418 days 12 hours ago
Katherinee_
Katherine P. - Keeping in mind that the next two castaways voted off are going to EXILE BEACH with the possibility of one castaway returning. Are people strategizing around who they'd like to send to EXILE?

I would love to see one person on Exile beach right now and its not secret that their name is ALAN DUNCAN.
1418 days 11 hours ago
Ari_
This game has gotten intense. And it became clear at the challenge today that there is a divide among this Tribe. How will tonight's vote be decided?
It will be decided the same way it was supposed to be yesterday, unless some players being given more advantaged out of nowhere.
1417 days 16 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll go tally the votes.....
1417 days 16 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
1417 days 16 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it; now would be the time to do so....
1417 days 16 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*nobody stands*
1417 days 16 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright; with that said. I'll begin reading the votes.....
1417 days 16 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
First vote.......

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Alan D.
1417 days 16 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Second vote..................

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Alan D.
1417 days 16 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Third vote.................

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Katherine P.
1417 days 16 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Fourth vote..............

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Katherine P.
1417 days 16 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
That's 2 votes Alan. 2 votes Katherine. 3 votes remain.
1417 days 16 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Fifth vote...................

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Alan D.

That's 3 votes Alan/ 2 votes Katherine.
1417 days 16 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Sixth vote....................

x
x
x
x

Twelfth person voted out of Survivor Guatemala - Fans vs Favorites II.....

x
x
x
x
x

Alan D.

That's 4 votes. And that is a majority.

Your tribe has spoken.

*Snuffs torch*

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!