This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #11 -

Topic » Immunity Challenge #11 -

1413 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
LIVE @ 3pm EST tomorrow - Everyone will be competing for Immunity and Reward!

[Winning Tribe will earn Reward - [REWARD] Winning Tribe get to go on a wild goose hunt to obtain 1 possible Fire Token]
1412 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright! When Tribe's were first revealed and I told you all of the season's twists. I mentioned Exile Tokens were only ONE way you could find yourself on EXILE BEACH.

We are now 12 virtual days into this game! And there are 14 castaways remaining. EXILE BEACH is about to come into play in a HUGE WAY as the next THREE castaways voted out from this point forward will NOT be voted out of the game permanently. Instead they will be voted out of the game temporarily and be sent to EXILE BEACH.

AFTER the 3 castaway's are voted out. They will be tasked with ONE FINAL CHALLENGE to earn their way back into the game.
1412 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Castaways voted off to EXILE BEACH will be forced to relinquish any Tokens they have just as if they were voted out of the game.
1412 days 11 hours ago
awwsum11
here
1412 days 11 hours ago
Peetah32
here
1412 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Here
1412 days 11 hours ago
adeleadele
here
1412 days 11 hours ago
3pi14159
hear
1412 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Come on in everyone! Today's challenge is relatively simple and is called....

"Idol Tipper"

Each round one person from each tribe will face off against the other to tip an idol the other person is holding out of their hands.

On my "GO!", to tip off someone else's idol you'll post: *tips off idol*. The other person will also be doing this.

To successfully tip off the other person's idol you need to have two CONSECUTIVE posts in a row that say: *tips off idol*.

If you tip off the other person's idol, you score a point.

No person can go twice in a row. The first tribe to five points wins immunity.  Losing Tribe will head to Tribal Council. Along with Immunity at stake. The winning tribe will have the another chance at obtaining 1 possible Fire Token.

Since KAQCHIKEL has TWO extra Tribe members. They must SIT 2 people from this challenge. It cannot be VLAD since he sat last time.

I’ll give you a few minutes to strategize, then we’ll get started.
1412 days 11 hours ago
awwsum11
Did we not have this challenge already
1412 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
nope!
1412 days 11 hours ago
jojo7784
Hi
1412 days 11 hours ago
Peetah32
rip our tribe
1412 days 11 hours ago
adeleadele
its really similar to another but i guess its not the same
1412 days 11 hours ago
3pi14159
test
1412 days 11 hours ago
3pi14159
test

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!