This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ANNOUNCEMENT -

Topic » ANNOUNCEMENT -

1418 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright, so everyone is aware of the CORONAVIRUS. Many people were forced into unemployment and businesses were told to close for social distancing!

Well, I just got a text from my boss this morning saying that Bars in Minnesota can open on JUNE 1st. Which is tomorrow! My boss told myself and my coworkers that we loss bartenders due to them finding other work. So, as of right now. I do not know my work schedule. Once I get to work tomorrow. I will make it a point to find out everything right away.

So, with that being said. There will be NO CHALLENGE tomorrow since I am still unaware of my schedule. Not until I can get my schedule and give everyone the update and notice in change of the challenge schedule/tribal councils.

I promise you all that I am excited to finish this game. Its top tier and very happy to see who claims the title. So %100 invested in finishing this. But with me not knowing my work schedule as of yet. Game will be played at a slower pace til we can all adjust to the time change in challenges/tribals

I can tell you all that challenges and tribal council times will likely be a lot earlier than 8pm EST. Normally I work evening/night shifts and don't see that changing. So, I do believe we'll have some adjusting to do!

Sorry for the inconvenience! But, my job pays for my bills and necessities and will eventually help me pay the castaway who is crowned Sole Survivor of Guatemala - Fans vs Favorites II!

I hope you all understand! And I do appreciate everyone playing! Y'all are making this season as fun to host as it is to watch! Nothing but positive feedback from myself to you all! Keep it up! And keep playing your hearts out!
1418 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
we loss 2* bartenders
1417 days 17 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright. So, my schedule is kind of whacked. I didnt think I'd get this many hours but I promise to stay invested in this. So bear with my schedule please!

4pm EST - 10pm EST - Monday
4pm EST - 10pm EST - Tuesday
4 pm EST - 10pm EST - Wednesday
DAY OFF FROM WORK - Thursday

ALTERNATING FRIDAYS
11am EST - Closing at 3am EST [a double shift]  THIS WEEK
4pm EST - 9pm EST - Every other Friday

ALTERNATING SATURDAYS
DAY OFF - THIS WEEK
1pm EST - 7pm EST - Every other Friday

1pm EST - 7pm EST - Sunday

So, basically challenges Monday-Wednesday will be held somewhere around 1pm-3pm EST

We can discuss this as a group I hope.

Every other Friday I wont be able to Host. So there will be an OFF DAY for the game. I'm sorry. But, I can't say no to that long shift. I hope you all understand.

And weekend challenges we will also need to discuss collectively.

Again I'm sorry for the inconvenience in time changes for the game. But, I'm excited to go back to work and I hope you are all understanding.

Even with me going back to work. I promised you all I'd stay invested and I plan to keep at this. So, hoping the change in pace of this game doesn't discourage anyone

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!