This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 - [AYCINENA]

Topic » Tribal Council #9 - [AYCINENA]

1397 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
AYCINENA! Welcome back to Tribal Council. Grab a torch on your way in and dip it in the fire. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Everyone vulnerable at tonight's Tribal Council as KAQCHIKEL won Tribal Immunity.......

Adele L. - Welcome to Tribal Council Adele! You have been involved in a few altercations with a few other castaways so far. Do you believe that it is because of how vocal you have been? Or do you feel like there are other underlying issues on why you've been involved in some of the chaos that has ensued so far?

Brittany J. - Brittany! You survived last Tribal in a 4-2 vote. How happy were you when we arrived at the challenge and I told the castaways all to drop their buffs?

Bryan J. - We are now 10 days into this game. And another swap was thrown at everyone. What is the current dynamic of this tribe coming into Tribal Council tonight?

Eric A. - Tonight, both Tribe's once again dropped their buffs. With the new Tribe's being in play. It forces new relationships onto each castaway in this game. Does it concern you in any way that it could be your Torch being snuffed tonight?

Joey F. - There are a number of different scenarios tonight's vote could go. What are some of the factors behind tonight's vote?

Matt F. - As we get deeper into this game; tensions will continue to rise. Do you feel it's possible that we can see an Idol or an advantage played at tonight's Tribal Council?

Pi E. - Welcome back to Tribal Council Pi! As the numbers continue to dwindle; do you think people's strategies will change? How important is honesty and loyalty moving forward?

Will S. - Will! Alan, Kelly and you EXILED yourselves avoiding the previous Tribal Council. How was the night away on Exile? Worried that being on Exile could possibly have put a target on your back?

Please vote ASAP. Votes due by 7:30 EST. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote. If you are voted off of your Tribe; you must relinquish your Fire Token(s) to any castaway remaining in this game.
1396 days 6 hours ago
GiGi10
Matt F. - As we get deeper into this game; tensions will continue to rise. Do you feel it's possible that we can see an Idol or an advantage played at tonight's Tribal Council?

Yeah, with so many tokens in the game it makes it very likely that we will see some type of advantage.
1396 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll go tally the votes.....
1396 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
1396 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it; now would be the time to do so....
1396 days 5 hours ago
Eilish
Erik. Tonight I dont feel safe so I'm playing my idol on myself.
1396 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*raises eyebrow*

May I see the image Link Bryan?
1396 days 5 hours ago
Eilish
Here it is mama. Let's pray it's a real one.
https://gyazo.com/a1c57bd39501ba3d4bf96aa3bc9a26b5
1396 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*Bryan stands; walks over and hands me a carved-like object*

"Here it is mama. Let's pray it's a real one. Erik. Tonight I dont feel safe so I'm playing my idol on myself."
1396 days 4 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*takes object from Bryan*

I can now confirm that the object Bryan has handed me is..........
1396 days 4 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
.......a HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL! All votes cast against Bryan J. will NOT COUNT!
1396 days 4 hours ago
adeleadele
WAIT
1396 days 4 hours ago
adeleadele
Tonight I don't feel safe either, and I also want Bryan GONE, im using my idol nullifier :)
1396 days 4 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*inserts dramatic pause*
1396 days 4 hours ago
Eilish
Um are you even allowed to use a nullifier after an idol is played
1396 days 4 hours ago
Eilish
You have to use a nullifier before an idol is played

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!