This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 - [KAQCHIKEL]

Topic » Tribal Council #8 -..

1426 days ago
YoundAndReckless
KAQCHIKEL! Welcome back to Tribal Council. Grab a torch on your way in and dip it in the fire. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Everyone vulnerable at tonight's Tribal Council as AYCINENA won Tribal Immunity.......

Ari R. - Last Tribal was interesting as a divide took place. The vote was 6-4. Now with, Alan, Kelly and Will at Exile Beach. It leaves this tribe with only 6 people voting at Tribal Council. That means everyone here has a 1 and 6 shot of being voted out tonight. How scary is this thought?

Brittany J. - What were your initial reactions to the divided vote last night?

Jake S. - We are 9 virtual days into this game. And 3 castaways played advantages for themselves today. What can be said about the level of gameplay exhibited by this cast?

Kellen T. - With less people at Tribal Council tonight. How does one go about Tribal Council? How do you personally decide your vote?

Peter D. - You were on the receiving end of the votes at last night's explosive Tribal Council. With Alan, Kelly, and Will on Exile. Are you afraid you could be on the receiving end of tonight's vote?

Vlad K. - This game has gotten interesting and now we are Tribal Council with 4 Fans and 2 Favorites. If Tribal lines were to have a factor in tonight's vote. You would presumably be in the minority tonight. That's if Tribal lines are even playing a role in tonight's vote. How concerned are you?

Please vote ASAP. Votes due by 7:30 EST. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote. If you are voted off of your Tribe; you must relinquish your Fire Token(s) to any castaway remaining in this game.
1425 days 23 hours ago
Vlad21
Vlad K. - This game has gotten interesting and now we are Tribal Council with 4 Fans and 2 Favorites. If Tribal lines were to have a factor in tonight's vote. You would presumably be in the minority tonight. That's if Tribal lines are even playing a role in tonight's vote. How concerned are you?

Id lie if id say i feel safe tonight, obviously me and Brit are in a tough spot because of the exile tokens but i dont regret my decision one bit. I do think its most likely one of us 2 tonight because the other 4 voted together from day 1. Time will tell if its me tonight
1425 days 23 hours ago
Ratchett
I personally believe the level of gameplay isn’t comparable to the people sitting at Exile Beach versus the people sitting at Tribal. I think strategically, it was a realllly dumb move on their part
1425 days 21 hours ago
Ratchett
I'm also just trusting this system at this point. I hope everything works out like its supposed to. *passes fire token to Eilish*
1425 days 16 hours ago
Ari_
Ari R. - Last Tribal was interesting as a divide took place. The vote was 6-4. Now with, Alan, Kelly and Will at Exile Beach. It leaves this tribe with only 6 people voting at Tribal Council. That means everyone here has a 1 and 6 shot of being voted out tonight. How scary is this thought?

It's extreamly annoying when you have to vote out a person who have shown you loyalty, I am a bit scared, but if I go, I will know a deserving people have survived.
1425 days 11 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany J. - What were your initial reactions to the divided vote last night?

I knew it was going to happen and I don’t regret my decision one bit. Max and I’s “relationship” is just never going to be a positive one, I guess. I heard he threw my name out last tribal (or said that he’d rather vote me, whatever) and I immediately jumped on the “Get Max out asap” train because 1.) we have not talked about the vote or game thus far and 2.) I know how good he is at this game. In addition to that, I knew he was stacked with fire tokens and keeping him any longer would’ve been stupid for not only my game but everyone else’s, too. Hopefully people make smart decisions tonight and realize who the true enemy is here.
1425 days 6 hours ago
Peetah32
Peter D. - You were on the receiving end of the votes at last night's explosive Tribal Council. With Alan, Kelly, and Will on Exile. Are you afraid you could be on the receiving end of tonight's vote?

I think the dynamic at this vote is a lot different than the last tribal council. The three on exile all voted for me and everyone here voted to keep me last night. So if there are any votes against me this time, it is for a completely different reason than last time. No matter what, it is an unfortunate situation to be in.
1425 days 3 hours ago
Kennel123
Kellen T. - With less people at Tribal Council tonight. How does one go about Tribal Council? How do you personally decide your vote?

We have less people at tribal, and it's all the people that voted together last time making this a really tough vote. But at the end of the day, I think you have to vote based off who you trust in the long run of this game.
1425 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll go tally the votes.....
1425 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
1425 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it; now would be the time to do so....
1425 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
1425 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
*no one stands*
1425 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright, with that said. I'll begin reading the votes. First vote....
1425 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Brittany J.
1425 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
Second vote..................

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!