This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #7 -

Topic » Immunity Challenge #7 -

1400 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
LIVE @ 8pm EST - Everyone will be competing for Immunity and Reward!

[Winning Tribe will earn Reward - [REWARD] Winning Tribe get to go on a wild goose hunt to obtain 1 possible Fire Token]
1399 days 13 hours ago
Kelly0412
hi
1399 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
You may begin checking in for the challenge...
1399 days 13 hours ago
Katherinee_
here
1399 days 13 hours ago
Kennel123
hey
1399 days 13 hours ago
adeleadele
hi
1399 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
here
1399 days 13 hours ago
Peetah32
Hi
1399 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Come on in everyone! For today's challenge, you guys will be competing in a challenge known as "Territory Wars".

I will be creating 8 different forums and each forum is a territory that you must CLAIM for your tribe to earn points for Immunity in today's challenge..

Over the next hour, I will be closing territories one by one by posting "Closes Territory" in that territory's forum. The tribe that was the LAST to post before my "Closes Territory" post will gain a point.

The first Tribe to CLAIM three Territories will win Tribal Immunity! Losing Tribe will head to Tribal Council. Along with Immunity at stake. The winning tribe will have the another chance at obtaining 1 possible Fire Token. Sounds like a lot at stake!

Any Questions?

NOTE: I will be closing the territories at RANDOM times and in RANDOM order.

**Since Kaqchikel has 2 EXTRA Tribe members. They must SIT TWO castaways in today's challenge. KEEPING in mind that the same person CANNOT sit back-to-back challenges.**
1399 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Kaqchikel. You have until 8pm EST to decide who will sit from your Tribe.
1399 days 13 hours ago
awwsum11
here
1399 days 13 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
HERE
1399 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Everyone is eligible to compete BUT the 2 castaways sitting from Kaqchikel!
1399 days 13 hours ago
Novamax243
Oh why, this challenge sucks
1399 days 13 hours ago
GiGi10
hi
1399 days 13 hours ago
Bluejay7622
Hete

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!