This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3 -

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3 -

1432 days 18 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
LIVE @ 8pm EST - Everyone will be competing for Immunity and Reward!

[Winning Tribe will earn Reward - [REWARD] Winning Tribe get to go on a wild goose hunt to obtain 1 possible Fire Token]
1431 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
You can begin checking in for the challenge.
1431 days 21 hours ago
3pi14159
asdf
1431 days 21 hours ago
coolKat
Ciao
1431 days 21 hours ago
GiGi10
hi
1431 days 21 hours ago
Katherinee_
here
1431 days 21 hours ago
adeleadele
here
1431 days 21 hours ago
Vlad21
hi
1431 days 21 hours ago
Kennel123
Here!
1431 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Come on in everyone!

For today’s challenge we’re playing a game I like to call “Spelling Champ”.

Each round, I will be spelling out the name of a specific CBS Survivor Castaway by posting individual letters one at a time until the answer becomes clear.

If at any point you feel like you know who the Castaway is and want to guess, you will need to post “ BUZZ IN “. Once you do, you will need to wait for me to say “(your name), your answer?” where then you will have ONE minute to post your answer. Your answer must be the CORRECT CBS Survivor Castaway.

If you DON'T answer in time or if your answer is INCORRECT, you will be OUT for that round and I will simply continue posting letters until someone gets the right answer.

Guessing the correct castaway will earn you one point for your Tribe. The first tribe to score SIX points win immunity and are safe from tonight's vote. Losing Tribe will head to Tribal Council. Along with Immunity at stake. The winning tribe will have the another chance at obtaining 1 possible Fire Token. Sounds like a lot at stake!

NOTE: Sometimes to make it harder, I will be posting the letters in reverse-order. So for Example. I could be spelling out Tina Wesson like so...."N-O-S-S-E-W-A-N-I-T" But, keep in mind that not every round will be done in this manner.

If anyone has ANY questions regarding the challenge. Now is the time to ask away!

We will begin ROUND 1 @ 8pm EST sharp!
1431 days 21 hours ago
Peetah32
hello
1431 days 21 hours ago
joaoricos
here
1431 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Since Tribe's are even. Everyone is eligible to participate.
1431 days 21 hours ago
adeleadele
I understand
1431 days 21 hours ago
Ari_
hi
1431 days 21 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hello

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!