This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #17 - [Kablaaw]

Topic » Tribal Council #17 - [Kablaaw]

865 days 22 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
KABLAAW! Welcome to Tribal Council. Nicholas G. has Individual Immunity and CANNOT be voted for Everyone else is fair game. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Tonight; someone becomes the Fourth member of our Jury...........

Adrian F. - After tonight; only 7 survivors will remain in the fight for the title. Last tribal left many blindsided in a surprising outcome. With only so much game left to be played; do you think we will witness another blindside tonight?

Brenden W. - Tonight castaways competed in the Survivor Superlatives challenge. Worried some of the answers at the challenge could define targets moving forward?

Damon J. - At the end of this game; the Jury will be deciding the winner. It doesn't matter how good of a game you played if you cannot sell your game to the Jury. Is their an obvious threat to win among the remaining castaways at Tribal Council tonight?

Josh N. - Tonight; someone becomes the 4th member of the Jury. Are people thinking of how the Jury could potentially view each of the remaining players when voting tonight? What are your personal thoughts on your peers that surround you?

Kinny G. - With the game quickly coming to an end; it leaves only so many obstacles before each of you and the ultimate goal of making Final Tribal Council. How high are the tensions going into tonight's vote?

Michael Z. -  Tonight; someone becomes the 4th member of the Jury. Are people thinking of how the Jury could potentially view each of the remaining players when voting tonight? What are your personal thoughts on your peers that surround you?

Nicholas G. - Once again, Congratulations on winning Individual Immunity! Every time you don't have that necklace around your neck; there's always the chance it could be your name being written down at Tribal Council. How does it feel knowing this win secures you a 1 and 7 shot at winning this game?

Scott D. - You have been a consistent target ever since the Tribe's merged. With the answers from today's challenge. Are you worried you it could be your torch snuffed tonight?

Please vote ASAP. Votes due by 2pm EST TOMORROW. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote.
865 days 21 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
You have been a consistent target ever since the Tribe's merged. With the answers from today's challenge. Are you worried you it could be your torch snuffed tonight?

Ummm. Yes. Always. People have a hard on for me.
865 days 19 hours ago
nickgqc
Nicholas G. - Once again, Congratulations on winning Individual Immunity! Every time you don't have that necklace around your neck; there's always the chance it could be your name being written down at Tribal Council. How does it feel knowing this win secures you a 1 and 7 shot at winning this game?

Thanks Eric!! I honestly was shocked that I actually won one but it def feels amazing to have this around my neck :) It is weird to put a big necklace like this on yet feels so much weight lifted off my shoulders haha well for today at least..
865 days 17 hours ago
FairyBoss
Michael Z. -  Tonight; someone becomes the 4th member of the Jury. Are people thinking of how the Jury could potentially view each of the remaining players when voting tonight? What are your personal thoughts on your peers that surround you?

I think final 8, where we still have only 3 members of the jury, isn't a place, where many people think of jury. It's still a pretty long road to final 2-3 and loyality is the biggest factor. Obviously everybody has jury threats in the back of their mind, but it's too soon to base the vote on that imo. I personally think that we have such a big variety of personalities this season that it's really hard to generalize what i think about everybody. It's a great cast and great merge tho, but I hate those bitches.
865 days 12 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Me realizing I gave 2 of you the same question. I was stoned earlier. Pyn for another question if you like
865 days ago
nickgqc
Jeff has to cut down on the cagayan Papaya
864 days 22 hours ago
brosky17
None of the answers were super shocking. I think the scores also reflected that a bit. I think it did reaffirm my personal feelings about my place and how I’m viewed in this game.
864 days 20 hours ago
adrius
Adrian F. - After tonight; only 7 survivors will remain in the fight for the title. Last tribal left many blindsided in a surprising outcome. With only so much game left to be played; do you think we will witness another blindside tonight?

honestly, every Tribal Council is being very crazy. So going easy is a mistake, only Nick is safe
864 days 20 hours ago
brosky17
Okay well I think technically votes are locked and I am driving so don’t wanna miss an opportunity to post that I’m playing this for myself tonight

https://gyazo.com/6b0a788576eafb69797722136994433b
864 days 20 hours ago
Kindred7
You asked me this question before too :(
864 days 20 hours ago
Bjorn
Good luck at Tribal everyone
864 days 19 hours ago
nickgqc
The suspense...

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!