This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #4 -

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

867 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
LIVE @ 6:30 EST TOMORROW -

I think this was the time most agreed on.
866 days 19 hours ago
Bjorn
Wrong direction for me Erik :(
I wanted the challenges EARLIER
866 days 19 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Yeah, evening challenges do not work for me either.
866 days 17 hours ago
adrius
WTF here is 00:30 am
866 days 17 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright. Well, I have a solution for tonight's challenge. I will simply swap tonight's challenge with the next. So, the challenge you would have tonight. Will not be until the next challenge.

Tonight, will be NON-Live. Which works out since I work a double at the bar tomorrow.
866 days 17 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Come on in everyone! Today we participate in the Survivor Superlatives challenge known as.....

"Touchy Subjects"

I am giving you a list of questions you must answer with the name of somebody STILL in this game.

You will send in 2 lists of the same question but maybe with different answers!

The first list you will answer by what you honestly think. You may NOT choose yourself for the first list!

And the second list you answer is what you think the majority of the tribe will say! You are ALLOWED to guess yourself for what the majority may think.

If you guess correctly on what you think the majority of the tribe will say, you will get a point! If there is a tie for majority, everybody in the tie will get a point!

PLEASE SEND BOTH LISTS WITH ANSWERS IN THE SAME MAIL! Or it will NOT COUNT.

1. Who could you see yourself hanging out with in real life?
2. Who does not deserve to be here still?
3. Who is most likely being voted out next?
4. Who is playing the best physical game?
5. Who is playing the best social game?
6. Who is playing the best strategic game?
7. Who is the biggest liar?
8. Who would you trust with your life?
9. Who is the biggest Jury threat?
10. Who mistakenly thinks they are in control of the game?
11. Who is playing the best game so far?
12. Who would most likely win the real Survivor?
13. Who here is the Dark Horse contender among the remaining castaways?

If there is a tie.  The individual who got the most answers correct in a row will win immunity.  However, if there is a tie in that, the individual who sent their submission first wins. The castaway that has the MOST points will earn Individual Immunity. Winner guarantees themselves a 1 and 7 shot at winning this game. Everyone else vulnerable at Tribal Council.

*COLLABORATING with each other is NOT ALLOWED in this challenge. Doing so can result in whoever is involved having their chances of Immunity stripped away.*

If you have any questions regarding the challenge; please feel free to ask.
866 days 17 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
1st Set(Which you can answer with anyone apart from yourself)

2nd Set(Which you can answer with anyone):

PLEASE SEND BOTH LISTS WITH ANSWERS IN THE SAME MAIL! Or it will NOT COUNT.

If you do not submit any answers or only submit 1 set, you will have no shot at winning immunity!

You have until NOON SATURDAY to submit your answers. If I receive all submissions early. I can reveal results early. This challenge begins now.

*Keep in mind I work a double tomorrow. So, if I receive all of the submissions. We won't have results til Saturday*
866 days 14 hours ago
brosky17
So there will not be tribal until at least Sunday? Am I understanding that correctly?
866 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Unless everyone submits for the challenge and I can post challenge results before my shift tomorrow.  Yes, Sunday. Possible Saturday if I can reveal challenge results by tomorrow.  I've got 2 submissions so far only however.
866 days 14 hours ago
brosky17
got it.
865 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
6/8 submissions received.
865 days 19 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I went into work at 11 here. And they sent me home because our shift was overstaffed.  If I can receive the remaining submissions by 4 EST. I can reveal challenge results and post Tribal before I do work tonight!
864 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
1. Who could you see yourself hanging out with in real life?

Majority said.......Kinny G!

Adrian was the only person to get it correct!
864 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Also, I forgot to mention. I did receive all 8 submissions. But, Kinny unfortunately submitted incorrectly. So, therefore Kinny is ineligible for Immunity at today's challenge. She only submitted one List.
864 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
2. Who does not deserve to be here still?

Majority said......Kinny G!

Nicholas and Scott got the answer correct!
864 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
3. Who is most likely being voted out next?

Majority said.....Scott D!

Brenden, Josh and Nicholas get a point this round!

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!