This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #13 -

Topic » Immunity Challenge #13 -

865 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
LIVE @ a time to be determined.
864 days 15 hours ago
brosky17
Is this happening today?
863 days 16 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
2pm EST -

Hopefully this time works for most everyone. We can definitely start working out times for everyone left if people want to speak up and decide on a better time for everyone to participate.
863 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Come on in everyone! Welcome to your First Individual Challenge as a Merged Tribe! Today we are playing a simple game.

"Tips The Idol"

Each round will consist of 1 v 1 match-ups. (The First match-up will be decided at random) The object of the game is to tip an idol the other person is holding out of their hands.

On my "GO!", to tip off someone else's idol you'll post: *tips off idol*. The other person will also be doing this.

To successfully tip off the other person's idol you need to have two CONSECUTIVE posts in a row that say: *tips off idol*.

If you tip off the other person's idol. You win that round and will choose the next two castaways to compete in this challenge. This will continue until we have our winner. Last person standing wins INDIVIDUAL Immunity and a clue to the location of the Merged Tribe Idol.

I'll give you all a moment to strategize before we begin. If you have any questions. Now is the time to ask.
863 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
As everyone is aware. Brenden bought a challenge advantage at the Survivor Auction....
863 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Brenden's advantage allows him NOT to be chosen to participate in today's challenge until everyone has gone at least once!
863 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Check-in for the challenge. And we will begin our first match-up once we figure out who is all present for today's challenge.
863 days 14 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
im here for now
863 days 14 hours ago
brosky17
here
863 days 13 hours ago
adrius
Can we have 5 minutos? I need understand the comp
863 days 13 hours ago
nickgqc
im here
863 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Yes. We will begin around 2:10 EST to give people enough time to check-in and understand the challenge. I was playing a frooks so was a bit late to send out mails for the challenge lol
863 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Here -

Adrian F.
Brenden W.
Nicholas G.
Scott D.
863 days 13 hours ago
Kindred7
Hi sorta
863 days 13 hours ago
adrius
In short, the goal is to send two comments (* tips off idol *) in a row?
863 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Correct Adrian.

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!