This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #12 -

Topic » Immunity Challenge #12 -

872 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
SURVIVOR AUCTION - LIVE @ 3pm EST TOMORROW -

Be there or miss out on an opportunity to participate -
872 days 20 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
I will be en route to the US from Canada during that time.  I will try and stop off at a rest stop so I can at least participate.
871 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Come on in everyone! Welcome to your next challenge....

"Survivor Auction"

Each TRIBE will be given $2000 to spend. So, as you will be competing in Tribe's for this Auction. There will be a few rules.

- All bids will begin at $20 and if you wish to bid on an item; you must post your bid in increments of $20.

- Sealed/Covered Items will be sealed until the Item is sold.

- *The Auction will end without notice*

- If two or more contestants bid the EXACT amount of money on the same item; they will draw rocks for the Item. Items will NOT be shared.

- AND MOST IMPORTANTLY; since we are competing as Tribe's. Each Tribe has $2000. So, If TWO or more people from the same Tribe are bidding on the SAME ITEM. Keep in mind that you are SHARING money. So, for example.....

Person A from Tribe 1 bids $400 on Item 1.

Person B from Tribe 2 bids $600 on Item 1.

And Person C gets into from Tribe 1 bidding $620 while Person B from Tribe 2 drops out.

Person A. Bids $640. Person A and Person C are both from Tribe 1. As of this point. $1260 of the Tribe's money would be used for bidding. So, keep in mind that if you wish to continue bidding. Only 1 person will walk away with the item. Loser will receive the money they were bidding on back as they would be forced to back out. And the highest bid naturally wins.

So, if you all have any questions. Please feel free to ask. I will do my best to keep track of Tribe money as each bid proceeds. Auction will end WITHOUT notice. So, if you see something you like. Don't hesitate to grab it. Check-in will close @ 3pm EST.
871 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Check-in for the Auction. Anyone who does NOT check-in will unfortunately not be allowed to participate.
871 days 21 hours ago
nickgqc
Im here
871 days 21 hours ago
Matedog1209
I-
Not the tribal challenge....
871 days 21 hours ago
Matedog1209
WHERE IS THE FUCKING MERGE JEFF
871 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Oh I have only made the Survivor Auction a Tribal challenge twice including this time. It was fun the first time haha
871 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*shrugs shoulders*

I'd expect a merge too. But, my templates are messy. I try to keep it different.
871 days 21 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
I’m here.
871 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Checked in -

Luzon -

Nicholas G.
Scott D.

Solana -

Nathan G.
871 days 21 hours ago
honeybunch1
here
871 days 21 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Erik. Is this an immunity challenge too ?
871 days 21 hours ago
honeybunch1
im here
871 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
The key words were...........

"Come on in everyone! Welcome to your next challenge...."
871 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Luzon -

Honey
Nicholas G.
Scott D.

Solana -

Nathan G.

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!