This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Sudden Death

Topic » Sudden Death

2141 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14
*ALL PERFORMANCES MUST BE LIVE! REVIEW EXAMPLES BELOW!!!*

Hello voices! Welcome to SUDDEN DEATH!

Each judge has 3 passes to hand out. This means only 9 voices will move on!

:::::THE PERFORMANCES:::::

Since this is a pre-LIVE show round, you are allowed to use any song or performance you wish!

You WILL be allowed to REPEAT these performances and songs during the LIVE shows! So don't worry about not doing your absolute best in this round.

ALL performances MUST be LIVE! View the blog below to determine if your performance is LIVE OR mail me for reassurance:

http://www.tengaged.com/blog/carlyjordan14/6787110/live-vs-non-live-performances

There is NO theme, so you have free choice on which songs your select.

:::::ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:::::

You will ONLY have until the deadline to post your performance before you are automatically eliminated from the competition!

Thus, if you feel you won't post in time it is recommended that you contact me (carlyjordan14) IMMEDIATELY! I will gladly do my best to help make sure you are not eliminated via a technicality.

*HINT: If you would like your video to appear instead of just a link, remove the "s" after "htpp"*

DEADLINE: 10pm est Saturday
2141 days 1 hour ago
boozes
2141 days 1 hour ago
boozes
2140 days 23 hours ago
DrG2
starts 2.53
2140 days 15 hours ago
MJFJUNE

2140 days 11 hours ago
Weetmaster
Celine Dion:
2140 days 10 hours ago
1001games
Starts at 1:40

2140 days 10 hours ago
MIchelle990
sia

2140 days 5 hours ago
moviedude
Boyce Avenue
2140 days 5 hours ago
moviedude
Leroy Sanchez
2140 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CLOSED
2140 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Emeli Sande is ELIMINATED due to not posting on time

open group

Stardom! Hollywood Week

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!