This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Sudden Death

Topic » Sudden Death

2200 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
*ALL PERFORMANCES MUST BE LIVE! REVIEW EXAMPLES BELOW!!!*

Hello voices! Welcome to the Sudden Death round!

Each coach has selected TWO voices to face off in the Sudden Death round. The voices will perform and the coaches will score the performances from 1-10. The voice from each team with the lowest score WILL be eliminated!

Carrie sends PANIC! AT THE DISCO and BRUNO MARS to Sudden Death

Adam sends BILLY GILMAN and JOSHUA LEDET to Sudden Death

Alisan sends MELODORES and JEREMY JORDAN to Sudden Death

Ed sends SCOTTY MCREERY and ALICIA KEYS to Sudden Death

Celine sends - via polls - ZHAVIA, CHARLIE PUTH and MICHELLE WILLIAMS to Sudden Death

:::::THE PERFORMANCES:::::

Since this is a pre-LIVE show round, you are allowed to use any song or performance you wish!

You WILL be allowed to REPEAT these performances and songs during the LIVE shows! So don't worry about not doing your absolute best in this round.

ALL performances MUST be LIVE! View the blog below to determine if your performance is LIVE OR mail me for reassurance:

http://www.tengaged.com/blog/carlyjordan14/6787110/live-vs-non-live-performances

There is NO theme, so you have free choice on which songs your select.

:::::ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:::::

Now it is recommended that you contact your coach and ask them for advice as well!

You will ONLY have until the deadline to post your performance before you are automatically eliminated from the competition!

Thus, if you feel you won't post in time it is recommended that you contact me (carlyjordan14) IMMEDIATELY! I will gladly do my best to help make sure you are not eliminated via a technicality.

*HINT: If you would like your video to appear instead of just a link, remove the "s" after "htpp"*

DEADLINE: 5pm est Monday
2200 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
*NOTE: Coaches will only score performances belonging to those NOT on their team*
2200 days 5 hours ago
adamsel
shouldn't it be Leona in the sudden death and not Zhavia?
2200 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14
*yes sorry for the mix up!
2200 days 3 hours ago
boozes
2200 days ago
hellocat
Billy Gilman
2199 days 19 hours ago
Weetmaster
He gives a small intro and the singing starts at 0:50

2199 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2199 days 19 hours ago
DrG2
Starts 1.17
2199 days 6 hours ago
moviedude
Melodores
2198 days 15 hours ago
WANJ
2198 days 14 hours ago
WANJ
2198 days 14 hours ago
kebin65
Jeremy Jordan - "Don't Rain on My Parade"

2198 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CLOSED

ELIMINATED:
- Charlie Puth

That means Leona Philippo and Michelle Williams automatically move on to the Live Shows!
2198 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Results: Wednesday evening

open group

Stardom! Hollywood Week

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!