This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ANNOUCEMENT THREAD

Topic » ANNOUCEMENT THREAD

1709 days 12 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
This is where I will post all important announcements that I am not revealing live.
1709 days 12 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
Someone has unleashed a twist into the game.
The Double Eviction Twist is now in play.
This week, we will have a Live Double Eviction.
I will send out more details after the Veto Meeting.
1709 days 12 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
One more thing
1709 days 12 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
The card that had the Double Eviction has been replaced with a blank card. However, after the double eviction, it will be put back in it's original spot. This is the same for all other twists unless otherwise specified by me. This means, we could have multiple Double Evictions during the game.
1709 days 12 hours ago
sportsgeek12
Wow
1709 days 12 hours ago
lhooper902976
Spicy
1709 days 12 hours ago
Tmag15
daaaaamn
1709 days 11 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
incredible
1709 days 11 hours ago
duffstuff
crazy
1709 days 8 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
My apologies for not be as active so far been setting up for my birthday tomorrow! :D
1707 days 12 hours ago
Hunterhansen16
Wow
1704 days 4 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
So I've been thinking, and have decided that any twists found will not take place in the same week. So, to clarify, this week is BOTB, Next week is the DE. If you have questions, lmk.
1699 days 7 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
I wanted to clear up some things about the cards.
1. Punishments do not get rehidden after they are completed.
2. Rewards do not get rehidden after they are used unless otherwise mentioned. (Even if a reward is found and it expires, it is not rehidden.)
3. Twists do get rehidden after they are completed. They are hidden in the same spot they were found. (So the DE was found, completed, and rehidden in the same spot. It was then found in the same spot, so it was activated again.)
4. We will only do 1 twist per week. (Ex. Person A finds Twist A. Twist A is unleashed. While Twist A is going on, Person B finds Twist B. Twist B will be unleashed the week after Twist A is complete.)
Lmk if you have any questions.
1699 days 6 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
Oh.
5. If a houseguest is evicted, and card they have that has not been revealed will be rehidden in their original spot.

open group

Rose's Big Brother S3- Live For Power

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!