This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother Gen 2: Season 2 Apps

Topic » Big Brother Gen 2: Season 2..

1476 days 10 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
Name:

Color Level:

Timezone:

Activity Level 1-10:

Group Game History:

Social, Strategic, or Competitive player? Why?:

What makes you stand out from other applicants?:

Do you agree to send confessionals often so I know what's going on in the game?:

Do you agree to vote when your able to?:

Do you agree that if you fail to vote you will get a strike and will be expelled after 3 strikes?:

Please mark the times you can play live comps by simply putting an 'X' in the box.
4pm CDT-[]
5pm CDT-[]
6pm CDT-[]
7pm CDT-[]
8pm CDT-[]
9pm CDT-[]

Comps will vary in types based on my work schedule, my college schedule, and the player's schedules. I will try to be as flexible as I can because I know what it's like to have a chaotic schedule.

Thanks for your interest, and please spread the word. I am planning on starting in May or June or when I have enough applications.
1476 days 9 hours ago
HoustonHiker
Name: Ken

Color Level: White (finished at blue with a different account)

Timezone: Central

Activity Level 1-10: 7

Group Game History: None since 2010

Social, Strategic, or Competitive player? Why?: Strategic, enjoy a good challenge!

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: This is my second go around with Tengaged, first played back in high school circa 2010.

Do you agree to send confessionals often so I know what's going on in the game?: Yes

Do you agree to vote when you're able to?: Yes

Do you agree that if you fail to vote you will get a strike and will be expelled after 3 strikes?: Yes

Please mark the times you can play live comps by simply putting an 'X' in the box.
4pm CDT-X
5pm CDT-X
6pm CDT-X
7pm CDT-X
8pm CDT-X
9pm CDT-X
1474 days 20 hours ago
KingBreezyy
Name: King Breezy

Color Level: Brown

Timezone: UK

Activity Level 1-10: 9

Group Game History: x factor, stardom

Social, Strategic, or Competitive player? Why?: I am very social. I like to  meet friends but I am competitive because in the end I want that final but I will not betray friends ever. I am a loyal friend and ally. I like a little drama now and then also. Don't mind calling people out. I like to  have fun

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I stand out because I am entertaining. I will bring more to the game than mostly anyone. I will cause laughs, memories, loving moments  etc. I will give my 100% to the game and make sure all eyes are on me.

Do you agree to send confessionals often so I know what's going on in the game?: Agree

Do you agree to vote when your able to?: No (someone may be inact for days)

Do you agree that if you fail to vote you will get a strike and will be expelled after 3 strikes?: Agree

4pm CDT-[X]
5pm CDT-[X]
6pm CDT-[X]
7pm CDT-[X]
8pm CDT-[]
9pm CDT-[]
1474 days 3 hours ago
naters
Name: Nate

Color Level: Blue

Timezone: EST

Activity Level 1-10: 8

Group Game History: None on this account, but a ton on my old account ;)

Social, Strategic, or Competitive player? Why?: Social player, I am a very trustworthy and loyal person and stick with my gang! I don't usually have much strategy but I try my best in every comp and try not to be labelled as a floater haha

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I have a wickedly easy name to remember, naters, and therefore I should be cast! I'll make the season fun, I like roleplaying.

Do you agree to send confessionals often so I know what's going on in the game?: They're gonna be so juicy in detail you wouldn't believe me.

Do you agree to vote when your able to?: Yessir

Do you agree that if you fail to vote you will get a strike and will be expelled after 3 strikes?: Yessir

4pm CDT-[X]
5pm CDT-[X]
6pm CDT-[X]
7pm CDT-[X]
8pm CDT-[X]
9pm CDT-[X]
1473 days 15 hours ago
FairyBoss
Name: Michael

Color Level: Silver

Timezone: CEST

Activity Level 1-10: 7-8

Group Game History: I've played in many survivor, big brother and drag race groups, but it has been so long time ago, so idr much

Social, Strategic, or Competitive player? Why?: Strategic!

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I don't play with my emotions, I'm always very emotionless during the game + I'm acrive with confessionals

Do you agree to send confessionals often so I know what's going on in the game?: YES!

Do you agree to vote when your able to?: yes

Do you agree that if you fail to vote you will get a strike and will be expelled after 3 strikes?: yes

4pm CDT-[x]
5pm CDT-[x]
6pm CDT-[x]
7pm CDT-[x]
8pm CDT-[x]
9pm CDT-[]
1472 days 15 hours ago
CalebJustLeft
Name: Caleb J

Color Level: Black

Timezone: CST

Activity Level 1-10: 10 if needed

Group Game History: B4 I took a hiatus I played group games often

Social, Strategic, or Competitive player? Why?: Im a strong mix of all three

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: Im a fat bitch with a bigger forehead than anyone here and will either go out first or win.

Do you agree to send confessionals often so I know what's going on in the game?: Ill send confessionals every hour if you want! lol

Do you agree to vote when your able to?: Yes ill vote every time

Do you agree that if you fail to vote you will get a strike and will be expelled after 3 strikes?: Yes like baseballs

4pm CDT-[X]
5pm CDT-[X]
6pm CDT-[X]
7pm CDT-[X]
8pm CDT-[X]
9pm CDT-[X]
1472 days 9 hours ago
MattD12799
Name: Matt D

Color Level: White (Played a few years ago and was orange I believe)

Activity Level 1-10: 7

Group Game History: None on this account, but played Ghesling and BigBruv's Big Brother group games about 5 years ago

Social, Strategic, or Competitive player? Why?: Social and strategic. I believe these 2 go hand-in-hand to form a great player.

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I'm a Big Brother super fan (probably pretty common lol) and really, really enjoy playing the game. I take great interest in it.

Do you agree to send confessionals often so I know what's going on in the game?: Yes!

Do you agree to vote when your able to?: Yes!

Do you agree that if you fail to vote you will get a strike and will be expelled after 3 strikes?: Yes!

4pm CDT-[X]
5pm CDT-[X]
6pm CDT-[X]
7pm CDT-[X]
8pm CDT-[X]
9pm CDT-[X]
1471 days 17 hours ago
benp428
Name: Ben

Color Level: TV Star

Group Game History: Urs Gen 1. Season 1 and 4 winner

Social, Strategic, or Competitive player? Why?: Strategic you know why

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: Ima 2 time winner in your series

Do you agree to send confessionals often so I know what's going on in the game?: yes

Do you agree to vote when your able to?: yes

Do you agree that if you fail to vote you will get a strike and will be expelled after 3 strikes?: yes

Please mark the times you can play live comps by simply putting an 'X' in the box. ALL OF EM
4pm CDT-[]
5pm CDT-[]
6pm CDT-[]
7pm CDT-[]
8pm CDT-[]
9pm CDT-[]

Comps will vary in types based on my work schedule, my college schedule, and the player's schedules. I will try to be as flexible as I can because I know what it's like to have a chaotic schedule.

Thanks for your interest, and please spread the word. I am planning on starting in May or June or when I have enough applications.
1471 days 15 hours ago
ITZ3THAN
Name: Ethan M.

Color Level: yellow

Timezone: Est

Group Game History: Mac And Liams Marina Islands Survivor

Social, Strategic, or Competitive player? Why?: strategic, I plan ahead and am prepared for anything in my path.

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I am a mix of Tyler and Johnny Mac. Funny, but ready to play.

Do you agree to send confessionals often so I know what's going on in the game?: yes! Absolutely

Do you agree to vote when your able to?: yes!

Do you agree that if you fail to vote you will get a strike and will be expelled after 3 strikes?:
Yes.

4pm CDT-[]
5pm CDT-[]
6pm CDT-[XName:

Color Level:

Timezone:

Activity Level 1-10:

Group Game History:

Social, Strategic, or Competitive player? Why?:

What makes you stand out from other applicants?:

Do you agree to send confessionals often so I know what's going on in the game?:

Do you agree to vote when your able to?:

4pm CDT-[]
5pm CDT-[]
6pm CDT-[X
7pm CDT-[]
8pm CDT-[]
9pm CDT-[]
7pm CDT-[X
8pm CDT-[X
9pm CDT-[]
1470 days 18 hours ago
DBonee
Name: Bone

Color Level: Blue

Timezone: US Central (Chicago)

Group Game History: Played a few

Social, Strategic, or Competitive player? Why?: All 3, you need all 3 to win.

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: My will to win.

Do you agree to send confessionals often so I know what's going on in the game?: Yes

Do you agree to vote when your able to?: Yes

Do you agree that if you fail to vote you will get a strike and will be expelled after 3 strikes?: Should be sooner than that.

4pm CDT-[x]
5pm CDT-[x]
6pm CDT-[x]
7pm CDT-[x]
8pm CDT-[x]
9pm CDT-[x]
1470 days 12 hours ago
awesomeguy
Name: Guy

Color Level: Yellow

Activity Level 1-10: A 10 if i get picked

Group Game History: Played one years ago so im hoping to get back into it

Social, Strategic, or Competitive player? Why?: Social and Strategic. I like making friends but I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty if I have to.

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I've been a fan of Big Brother since I was 9 and love it whole heartedly.

Do you agree to send confessionals often so I know what's going on in the game?: yep

Do you agree to vote when your able to?: yess

4pm CDT-[]
5pm CDT-[]
6pm CDT-[]
7pm CDT-[]
8pm CDT-[x]
9pm CDT-[x]
(other times could work but it depends on the day. Tuesdays are a def no)
1469 days 22 hours ago
LiukBB
Name: Bernardo

Color Level: Tv star

Timezone: GMT+1

Group Game History: Tons of vivors and ocuple of bb. Hosted 1 bb and 1 survivor too

Social, Strategic, or Competitive player? Why?: Neither of those 3 I am a mess.

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: The fact that I absolutely suck at this game?

Do you agree to send confessionals often so I know what's going on in the game?: My confessional will be gold

Do you agree to vote when your able to?: Yea tbh

Do you agree that if you fail to vote you will get a strike and will be expelled after 3 strikes?: Yas Madam

4pm CDT-[X]
5pm CDT-[X]
6pm CDT-[X]
7pm CDT-[]
8pm CDT-[]
9pm CDT-[]
1469 days 15 hours ago
hatersgonnahate
Name: Haters

Color Level: yellow

Timezone:pst

Group Game History: too many to list

Social, Strategic, or Competitive player? Why?: cant give away my strategy so others can take my win haha.

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: Ive won these groups before

Do you agree to send confessionals often so I know what's going on in the game?: yeah

Do you agree to vote when your able to?: always

Do you agree that if you fail to vote you will get a strike and will be expelled after 3 strikes?: sure

4pm CDT-[x]
5pm CDT-[x]
6pm CDT-[x]
7pm CDT-[x]
8pm CDT-[x]
9pm CDT-[x]
1468 days 6 hours ago
bigbrotherallstar
Name: Lee

Color Level: Light Green

Activity Level 1-10: 10 during quarantine

Group Game History: Have had some good performances in survivor games, I've came 2nd and 5th and have a Hero of the Season award.

Social, Strategic, or Competitive player? Why?: Competitive, I win competitions and use that to entrench myself in the game.

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I have seen every season Big brother and Big Brother Canada. I'm active and know I can win the game.

Do you agree that if you fail to vote you will get a strike and will be expelled after 3 strikes?: Yes

4pm CDT-[X]
5pm CDT-[X]
6pm CDT-[X]
7pm CDT-[X]
8pm CDT-[X]
9pm CDT-[X]
1467 days 21 hours ago
Raul26
Nombre: Raúl

Nivel de color:Rojo

Zona horaria: GMT+1

Nivel de actividad 1-10: 9

Historial de juegos grupales: 3

¿Jugador social, estratégico o competitivo? ¿Por qué ?: Competitivo porque me gusta ganar.

¿Qué te distingue de otros solicitantes ?: Soy super sincero lo que tenga que decir lo dire.

¿Aceptas enviar confesionarios a menudo para que sepa qué sucede en el juego ?: Si.

¿Aceptas votar cuando puedas ?: Si.

¿Aceptas que si no lo haces? ¿votarás para obtener una huelga y serás expulsado después de 3 huelgas ? Si.

: Marca las veces que puedes jugar composiciones en vivo simplemente poniendo una 'X' en la casilla.
4pm CDT- [X]
5pm CDT- [X]
6pm CDT- [X]
7pm CDT- []
8pm CDT- []
9pm CDT- [X]
1466 days 21 hours ago
LockerAmi
Name: Ami

Color Level: Orange

Group Game History:
A lot check my profile!!

Social, Strategic, or Competitive player? Why?: Definitely Social because I'm easy to befriend and use that relationship to maybe get what I want.

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: Idk maybe because I'm sweet but sassy at the same time so I guess they go hand and hand sometimes.

Do you agree to send confessionals often so I know what's going on in the game?: Yess it's the best part about group games I think.

4pm CDT-[]
5pm CDT-[X]
6pm CDT-[X]
7pm CDT-[X]
8pm CDT-[]
9pm CDT-[X]

(A lot of these times really work for me since I'm not in physical college at the moment. :)>

open group

Rose's Big Brother S3- Live For Power

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!