This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 26 Applications

Topic » Season 26 Applications

1512 days 22 hours ago
xJosh_73
First Name: Josh
Last Name: M.
Time Zone: UK timing
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: I have not played a group game, I was on the site for a little a couple years ago, but then went inactive
Favorite Survivor Season and Why:  Micronesia or Heroes vs Villains, had some players I loved seeing return, top tier gameplay.
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Probably Parvati due to her amazing gameplay, or Cirie because she is a legend of survivor.
Hero or Villain: Generally hero.
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Well I don't know if I'll be good at challenges as I have not played a lot before, but maybe Strategic as I do have good game strategy.

Do you like twists?: Yes!
Will You Send Confessionals: I can yes! I think I'll definitely be active, given the chance to play so can do confessionals.

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Will do.
1512 days 15 hours ago
Flickgamecolin
First Name:colin
Last Name:pruitt
Time Zone:est
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game:winning bc I'm a winner
Favorite Survivor Season and Why:caramoan bc of tony
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why:honestly Stephanie valencia
Hero or Villain:villain
Physical, Social, or Strategic:social

Do you like twists?:yes
Will You Send Confessionals:yes

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?:yes
NOTICE: This season will feature a good mix of live and non live challenges
1511 days 20 hours ago
lexeyjane
First Name: Lexey
Last Name: Jane
Time Zone: Atlantic
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: getting to know ppl
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Cambodia bc Joe was so good
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Parvati bc we play similar
Hero or Villain: villain
Physical, Social, or Strategic: social

Do you like twists?: yes
Will You Send Confessionals:yes

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: yes
1511 days 20 hours ago
Delete2544
First Name: Josh
Last Name: L
Time Zone: EST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: winning an immunity challenge when you're in the minority!
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Samoa because it was the first season I saw and I love the winner!
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Natalie White UNDERDOG QUEEN
Hero or Villain: Misunderstood hero
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Social

Do you like twists?: If they benefit me...!
Will You Send Confessionals: Probably

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: YES!
1511 days 20 hours ago
gabrieltrezza
First Name: Gabriel
Last Name: Stort
Time Zone:EST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Getting to know people and then slicing their throat yay
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Heroes vs Villains because uh I do love Russell and the way he played it. Terrible winner tho
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Paravati because home girl is a queen. I love how she can be flirtatious and get far in the game using her charm.

Hero or Villain: I'm a hero!
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Social!

Do you like twists?: Yes!

Will You Send Confessionals: I will!

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Fine by me!
1511 days 19 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Applications are open from March 1st to March 7th.
The season will consist of 16-18 castaways (pending on quality of applications)
The season is subject to start around March 8th.

First Name: Ethan
Last Name: D
Time Zone: CST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: I have quite a bit but probably in Kyles big brother when I won an HoH lol
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: I've never seen it LOL
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: I've never seen it LOL
Hero or Villain: Hero on the week days, villain on the week ends.
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Social

Do you like twists?: YES.
Will You Send Confessionals: MAYBE.

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yes!
1511 days 17 hours ago
ITZ3THAN
First Name:Ethan
Last Name:Miller
Time Zone:west coast Cali
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Getting to vote, make alliances, and Comps
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Millennial vs. Gex X because David lol
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Paravati because she can play really well
Hero or Villain:Hero, but depends on mood
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Social or Strategic =3. I plan things aead like chess, but Im a social Butterfly

Do you like twists?:H E L L Y E S
Will You Send Confessionals: Yessir

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?:Yes
1511 days 1 hour ago
Iconique
First Name: Thomas
Last Name: O
Time Zone: GMT
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Nothing yet flopped in them all
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Tocantins simply because it's the first one I watched and I loved watching Taj and JT specifically
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Parvati because I mean why shouldn't she be, she's iconic, a good player, a villain
Hero or Villain: I would like to say I'm a villain but in reality probably a hero
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Strategic

Do you like twists?: Yes
Will You Send Confessionals: Yes

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yes
1510 days 21 hours ago
survivor1998
First Name:  Jack
Last Name:  B
Time Zone: Central
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: There was one time when both players on the chopping block played idols and everyone had to scramble
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Heroes vs Villains - awesome cast and intro xD
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Boston Rob - social game is unmatched
Hero or Villain: Hero

Do you like twists?: Totally!
Will You Send Confessionals: Yep!

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?:
1510 days 15 hours ago
Jaesus123
First Name: Tiffany
Last Name: Plast
Time Zone: central
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: When I win the games I play or when I cause the most arguments in a season
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Micronesia just because it was the most iconic in my opinion
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Abi because once you fuck with your dead to her 馃槈
Hero or Villain: villain 100% I鈥檓 a bitch haha
Physical, Social, or Strategic: I wanna say social for sure and definitely underestimated when it comes to strategic. I鈥檓 well in challenges.

Do you like twists?: who doesn鈥檛 lmao
Will You Send Confessionals: of course maybe I can call you too 馃構

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: yesssss I鈥檓 ready to play the game I鈥檝e craving it!!!
1510 days 15 hours ago
Calypso
First Name: Calypso
Last Name: S.
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: I've had many! My favorite would have to be in a recent game I played I cut all of my closets allies for 5th-3rd and then went on to win the game! As a newbie player on this site it was really exciting to experience something like that
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: This might be a little controversial. . But I like Survivor Nicaragua
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: My favorite player is Brenda! I just relate to her a lot "Take out your teeth!"
Hero or Villain: I'd like to say I'm a hero ;)

Do you like twists?: Love em
Will You Send Confessionals: All the time!
1510 days 15 hours ago
jayrod29
First Name: Teresa
Last Name: Mason
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: I have not much expierence tbh but tea is I played on cutthroat and I may have won a season of that but that is pre transition so I don鈥檛 really claim it :)
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Samoa because it has the best winner
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Natalie White because she snapped and she knew that she could beat Russell and get her mill and truth be told she outsold and did as she should.
Hero or Villain: Villain

Do you like twists?: Yes they benefit me
Will You Send Confessionals: Yes of course but you have to cast me

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yes
1510 days 15 hours ago
Russell11
First Name:Abel
Last Name:Clermont
Time Zone:Eastern
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game:Ian鈥檚 Survivor All-Stars, which I won by a vote of 9-0
Favorite Survivor Season and Why:Heroes vs Villains, because Parvati and Sandra snapped
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why:Cydney Gillon, she鈥檚 black, she has muscles and I love a manly woman
Hero or Villain:Hero, I鈥檓 extremely loyal and I鈥檒l give you my all but if you fuck with me you鈥檙e dead
Physical, Social, or Strategic:Social, everyone loves me

Do you like twists?:I love twists
Will You Send Confessionals:of course

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yup
1509 days 22 hours ago
Pieguy555
CLOSED

open group

M&N's Survivor Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!