This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 22 Applications

Topic » Season 22 Applications

1750 days 20 hours ago
Pieguy555
Applications are open from June 13th to June 20th.
The season will consist of 16-18 castaways (pending on quality of applications)
The season is subject to start around June 22nd.

First Name:
Last Name:
Time Zone:
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game:
Favorite Survivor Season and Why:
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why:
Hero or Villain:
Physical, Social, or Strategic:

Do you like twists?:
Will You Send Confessionals:

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?:
NOTICE: This season will feature a good mix of live and non live challenges
1750 days 10 hours ago
Pieguy555
[Imopink1's Application]

First Name: Sanda
Last Name: Leroux
Time Zone: EST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Winning ofc 👸. I’m undefeated and I plan on continuing that streak. 💯
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: I’ve never watched a full season of survivor tbh I just like playing these games on tengaged. 😂
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: myself of course because I’m fabulous and when I enter any room I’m the life of the party. Everyone loves or lives to hate me and I’m always the hot topic.
Hero or Villain: Villain because I will cut all of these peasants with a big smile on my face and they will STILL give me the million dollars at the end! 😊
Physical, Social, or Strategic: I’m a triple threat and they will suffer HA!!

Do you like twists?: ofc I’m very flexible.
Will You Send Confessionals: you mean me?? Do you know who I am? The confessional is my happy place where I can talk shit about all the “trash” as in the other castaways that I will be living with :)

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: sure do
1750 days 10 hours ago
Pieguy555
[Manalord's Application]

First Name: Nick
Last Name: Mana
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Ew
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: China, becuase
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: No one, Im better thenthem
Hero or Villain: Myself
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Inactive

Do you like twists?: No
Will You Send Confessionals: No
1750 days 10 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
First Name: Barbra
Last Name: Streisand
Time Zone: Eastern
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Making the merge after being on the outs pre-merge. Its like a giant sigh of relief!
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Cagayan because it was very refreshing in my opinion. The players were all pretty good plus my fave got to day 38.
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Kass McQuillen. She was a force to be reckoned with. Garrett, Sarah & Trish all got to see her wrath and she had the last laugh. #ChaosKass
Hero or Villain: Depending on how the game starts out for me I could be either, but recently I have been more villainous and on the offense.
Physical, Social, or Strategic: I would have to say... social. I’m very weak physically, and strategically i always need someone to bounce ideas off of with. I love talking to people though so yeah definitely social.

Do you like twists?: Yes, as long as they are not outrageous.
Will You Send Confessionals: Yes, and I will be even more extra in them whenever I go to tribal.

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: For the most part, yes.
1750 days 1 hour ago
_Ravenclaw_
First Name: Raven
Last Name: Claw
Time Zone: brazilian time
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Probably when I played both T-Vivor and Trinity Survivor. I had such a fun experience getting to know everything unfortunately I was never able to pull out a win.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Second Chances, because I was rooting so hard for the underdogs Abi, Kelley and Ciera! I felt so close to that alliance and loved seeing them get into those cracks at merge.
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Kelley Wentworth, everyone underestimated her but she was able to pull out that idol on Savagem which was AMAZING!
Hero or Villain: Villain
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Strategic

Do you like twists?: Not too much, I like to have control of the game
Will You Send Confessionals: Yes

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?:
Yes!!
1750 days ago
LimaBean
First Name: Uilliam
Last Name: Ortardo
Time Zone: Australian Eastern Daylight Time
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: When I played in Pokepat's Survivor and was the first player to make the merge all 3 times
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: David vs. Goliath, I think everyone was playing hard and had a lot of entertaining characters defs one of the better seasons
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Parvati Shallow, a social queen who was completely overlooked her second time and won! her third time she was the biggest target and used her social skills and manipulative skills to get herself in the majority and to the end
Hero or Villain: Hero
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Social Strategists

Do you like twists?: LOVE THEM
Will You Send Confessionals: YESSSSS

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: 7-9 works but I'l try to make 6pm est
1749 days 10 hours ago
Tide
First Name: Maui
Last Name: Lewis
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: being asked back for an all-star season for the first time. was really happy to see i was that impressive my first time around
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Brains vs Brawns bs Beauty #1. Was such a good cast with one of the best winners of all time.
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Jefra Bland
Hero or Villain: Villain
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Social

Do you like twists?: As long as they aren’t to OP
Will You Send Confessionals: I will

And yes the times work for me fort the challenges as well.
1748 days 15 hours ago
LEANNA
Leanna Mason, 20, student, EST, I love how intense group games get - my favorite is still my first GG where I met some awesome new players ... I also like thriving in chaos and that has helped me!  I loved Heroes vs Villains - I value the competitive game play !  My favorite is Kass.  I am social I’d say - with. Mix of strategy ... I like twists , but not ones that over power game play too much ... I’m not great at confessionals , I will if you want and always include hosts in any alliance chats and send info with my votes ... yes times are good
1745 days 18 hours ago
trolllol
Zachary DaSilva, 16, student, EST, I like these games a heck ton with the suspense.
Philippines, lots of blindsides.
Russell Wilson, on Matsing, but honestly could have gone far.
Hero
Social
I don’t really like twists
I can send confessionals
It works except beyond 8:30
1745 days 13 hours ago
GrrrImABear
First Name: Patrick
Last Name: Rousso
Time Zone: Central
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Merging in a 6-3 minority and being able to get to F2 with someone from my original tribe, even if I lost the jury vote
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Survivor David vs Goliath was so dynamic with an interesting twist and put two tribes of completely different people against each other
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Todd Herzog was so fun and devious and really ran his game, but he was able to cap it off perfectly with his FTC performance just at the end and it was exciting to watch
Hero or Villain: Misunderstood hero
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Social

Do you like twists?: Sure
Will You Send Confessionals: Yes

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yes
1743 days 16 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
cast me
1743 days 10 hours ago
OhNatalie
First Name: Natalie

Last Name: Szajna

Time Zone: CST

Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Leli's Survivor Series has to be my favorite. I was the third best winner to ever win his series, behind Gaiaphage and Mearl. Although I never got to show Leli who the supreme was in his series since I never competed against Gaiaphage and Mearl (as I would've totally destroyed them), I definitely showed everyone who the QUEEN was. ;)

Favorite Survivor Season and Why: I hate this question because its not original, but literally Micronesia because of the female dominance.

Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Parvati because she reminds me of myself.

Hero or Villain: Def villain

Physical, Social, or Strategic: Strategic!

Do you like twists?: OH YES

Will You Send Confessionals: ABSOLUTELY

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: YES

1741 days 9 hours ago
Pieguy555
CLOSED

open group

M&N's Survivor Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!