This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 19 Applications

Topic » Season 19 Applications

1990 days 3 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
cast me
1988 days 8 hours ago
Tester
First Name: Drew
Last Name: Brandson
Time Zone: UTC +3
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: BENLINUS' Survivor: Raja Ampat
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Heroes vs Villains because I love that season (idek why)
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Ozzy Lusth (idk why). Favorite female = Parvati Shallow
Hero or Villain: Trying to be hero but ending up to be villain lol
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Strategic

Do you like twists?: Yes
Will You Send Confessionals: Sure

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: No
1988 days 2 hours ago
ryanfromthepit
First Name: Ryan

Last Name: Johnston

Time Zone: UTC +3

Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Don't have one

Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Survivor: Fans VS Favorites because the division of teams were really well placed

Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Richard Hatch because... he's Richard Hatch.

Hero or Villain: Hero

Physical, Social, or Strategic: Strategic

Do you like twists?: Ohhhh yeah

Will You Send Confessionals: Every day

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yes
1987 days 2 hours ago
PeachessnCream
First Name: Leah
Last Name: Layheart
Time Zone: Eastern
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: TheLogic's Cook Islands because I wont it ;)
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Kaoh Rong, because it reminds us that the game is never over until it's over.
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Hali Ford/Kelley Wentworth They speak their minds and aren't afraid to be themselves. I rallied for both Hali in GC and Kelley in SC
Hero or Villain: Hero <3
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Social Butterfly!

Do you like twists?: If they benefit me of course
Will You Send Confessionals: Yes I will do my best

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yes but non-live is best for me
1986 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
CLOSED

open group

M&N's Survivor Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!