This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 17 Applications

Topic » Season 17 Applications

2154 days 9 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
First Name: Mich
Last Name: Fitzgerald
Time Zone: CET
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: When i get f3 with my best allie and we are alone since f7, so fun
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Cagayan because it is the first one i have ever seen, so thanks to Cagayan i continue to see the rest of them
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: I love Parv, i feel identificate with her <3
Hero or Villain: Villain
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Social

Do you like twists?: No but i have to deal with them, its a nice relation between us <3
Will You Send Confessionals: Everyday if it is necessary

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: I prefer 6, but i will be fine anytime
2154 days 3 hours ago
CalebDaBoss
First Name: Caiden
Last Name: Dae
Time Zone: CST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: i don't play them that much but probably winning sebby's survivor twice in a row
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Micronesia because how fucking hilarious and entertaining it was and that my favorite won
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Parvati Shallow because of how manipulative she is
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Strategic

Do you like twists?: yes
Will You Send Confessionals: yes

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: yass because i'm on summer break
2154 days 3 hours ago
CiTy
First Name: Bryan
Last Name: CiTy
Time Zone: EST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Honestly it was sacrificing myself to keep my #1 ally in the game for another day, which he turned into taking it all the way to the finale and winning. He was literally a goner before that
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: 36 because I haven't gotten to watch many full seasons, but it was truly the best season so far to my knowledge atleast.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Michaela Bradshaw... She was just so fierce and different</3 I want her on every season.
Hero or Villain: Self Proclaimed Hero that lives long enough to see himself become a Villain.
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Strategic

Do you like twists?: Yush
Will You Send Confessionals: If you ask BigBen1996, No. But since you're asking me, 100% all the way yes;) <3
2154 days ago
BigBrotherSuperToMe
Applications are open from May 14th to May 28th.
The season will consist of 16-18 castaways (pending on quality of applications)
The season is subject to start around June 1st.

First Name: Blake
Last Name: Sterson
Drag Name: Strawberry Cream
Time Zone: CST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: When i quit it
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: i likes heroes vs hustlers vs Healers because it was AWESOME!
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Ben im shocked he won
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Social

Do you like twists?: HECK YAH
Will You Send Confessionals: Ill try

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?:Applications are open from May 14th to May 28th.
The season will consist of 16-18 castaways (pending on quality of applications)The times im not sure about bc i dont know how est time works...
2151 days 16 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
first name pie
last name pies
est
age 11

when i  play this game i have a goal 3 goals number 1 get on the show and survive the first tribal consenle 2 to make it to merge 3 make moves and find idols /advantages i been watching for years

fav survivor season and why i like cook islands because it was cool how the aitu 4 made it to final 4 vs 8 that was amazing
michele from survivor fiji robbed

im a hero that will make moves to move on

stategic 

i love twists
yes i will 
k
and when does the season start
2150 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
CLOSED

open group

M&N's Survivor Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!