This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 13 Applications

Topic » Season 13 Applications

2285 days 14 hours ago
abeledaa
First Name: Cai
Last Name: Adams
Current State of Residency: New South Wales, Australia
Time Zone: EST Australia
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: I just came off of Mac and Liam's Survivor New Zealand where I was on a losing tribe then swapped into another tribe in the minority and was soon promptly voted off pre-merge, it was a blast!
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Micronesia because it was so thrilling to watch
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Adam Klein because of he's a super-duper fan and coined such iconic phrases such as "This is unprecedented!"
Hero or Villain: Villain
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Social

Do you like twists?: I just celebrated twistmas so yes
Will You Send Confessionals: of course

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yep :)
2285 days 6 hours ago
Mccadep8
First Name: McCade
Last Name: Pearson
Current State of Residency: Utah
Time Zone: Mtn
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: hosting my own 32 person survivor. Was two games of 16, then when each game got down to eight, I merged the two games into one. WHAT A THRILL
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Heroes vs Villains, always fun to see players play again and learn from their mistakes, but it was far enough in that we knew how to play the game. 
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: James, physical with a charm, but favorite to watch for gameplay reasons was Boston Rob.
Hero or Villain: Depends on the day, and the route to victory. Ill say smiling villian.
Physical, Social, or Strategic: All three! But my social game is my strongest and what Ill use to win.

Do you like twists?: Only if they benefit me ;) but I try and prepare for everything, so twists are cool especially if youre creative.
Will You Send Confessionals: Everyone is going to say yes, but bro to bro, im being serious.
2285 days 5 hours ago
RedsKanto
First Name: Kyle
Last Name: Wyatt
Current State of Residency:Virginia
Time Zone: EST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: I have no favorite
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Survivor Borneo: It was the least scripted of the seasons
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Bob (Survivor Gabon): He is very strategic and creative.
Hero or Villain: Hero
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Strategic

Do you like twists?: Absolutely
Will You Send Confessionals: Definitely

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Most of the time
2285 days 3 hours ago
Jay_smooth1738
Jay Sean
Collins
Actor
Texas
CST
My favorite was my first full length survivor game host ed by TMez. I experienced my first group game that didn't cancel. And i would have remembered the time of the finals, i probably could have won that season.
It would have to be Game changers because it made history for having a person voted out with no votes casted.
My favorite character would be Sandra because she is smart and knew how to play to her surroundings and made it to then end and won twice.
Hero
Socially strategic
Yep
Depends on how we send them
Yes
2284 days 14 hours ago
TheRealityMoose
First Name: Moose
Last Name: Jones
Current State of Residency: Pennslyvania
Time Zone: US EST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: I used to play many of these on my old account before it was stolen and I enjoyed hosting the most.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Game Changers because it was crazier than could ever be predicted.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Eliza because she's hilarious
Hero or Villain: Hero
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Social

Do you like twists?: yes
Will You Send Confessionals: yes
2283 days 6 hours ago
BrandonBam
Applications are open from December 21st to January 1st
The season will consist of 16-18 castaways (pending on quality of applications)
The season is subject to start around January 3rd

First Name: Brandon
Last Name: Stewart
Current State of Residency: California
Time Zone: PST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: being voted biggest underdog in TTRS group game
Favorite Survivor Season and Why:  Survivor: Micronesia — Fans vs. Favorites i really enjoyed the theme and many great players evolved
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Parvati Shallow because she is a genius and is great in getting what she wants get manipulator
Hero or Villain: Villian
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Strategic

Do you like twists?: i love them
Will You Send Confessionals: yes

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: yes
2280 days 3 hours ago
Absol
First Name: Absolita
Last Name: Parmigiana
Current State of Residency: colorado
Time Zone: mst
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: idk i have a lot, i guess i went on a pretty #sick elimination streak in turney's the banker game and that was iconic/fun
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: marquesas because it was the first season that was like... really gameplay focused but also managed to tell a lot of fun stories and have really really interesting and engaging character arcs. also the entire cast is just so amazing... lol
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: idk, i kind of love amanda kimmel she's really just a nice girl and a legend of survivor island
Hero or Villain: Villain xdxd
Physical, Social, or Strategic: let's get physical, physical

Do you like twists?: whatever
Will You Send Confessionals: ummmmmmm realistically no but if you annoy me about sending them i will :D

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: yeah probably :3
2280 days 2 hours ago
sarge455
First Name:  Sarge
Last Name:   Carter
Current State of Residency:  New York
Time Zone:   Eastern
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game:   It has been a few years as I left the whole site. I have to say meeting great friends and poking the bear on my enemies..lol.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why:   Heroes vs Villains because the blindsides by Idols by Russell and Parvati were epic.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why:  Parvati Shallow because after her first fail in Cook Islands and flirting. She used her wits and formed an unstoppable female alliance that took her to the win in Fans vs Favorites. She is a great and awesome player.
Hero or Villain:   Villain most definetely
Physical, Social, or Strategic:   Strategic

Do you like twists?:   Bring them on!!!
Will You Send Confessionals:   Confessionals are the best.

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?:  I can make them work.
2278 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
CLOSED

open group

M&N's Survivor Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!