This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 12 Applications

Topic » Season 12 Applications

2359 days 4 hours ago
Batya
First Name: Micheal
Last Name: C
Current State of Residency: Michigan
Time Zone: eastern
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: when i ran a season of camck vivor and got 4th :3
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Cagyan it was interesting
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Shii Ann Huag Chinks supporting chinks what else can i say
Hero or Villain: hero but people say i am rude
Physical, Social, or Strategic: social

Do you like twists?: yes makes the season harder to win
Will You Send Confessionals: yes
2358 days 16 hours ago
JourdanBabyXoXo
First Name: Ruth
Last Name: Bailey
Current State of Residency: CA
Time Zone: PST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: The power Struggle, I did two seasons and I was super fun. My first season I did okay and in my second I did really great, was the biggest threat, until they got me for 5th
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: provably heroes v villains. Best of the best
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Eliza Orlins. Felt like she was pretty underrated
Hero or Villain: Hero!
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Social :)

Do you like twists?: yES
Will You Send Confessionals: yes

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?:yes
2358 days 14 hours ago
tcold312
First Name: Thomas
Last Name: S
Current State of Residency: Texas
Time Zone: CST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Imperfect Stars (hosted by LoopyCoco1) was amazing. I almost won multiple times. Pretty sure I got 2 2nd places and 1 3rd place.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Game Changers, because everyone came to play
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Malcolm Freberg because of his sense of humor, big moves, and challenge skills.
Hero or Villain: Hero
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Primarily social

Do you like twists?: I love them
Will You Send Confessionals: Of course

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Sounds good!
2358 days 6 hours ago
Adoc
First Name: Anthony
Last Name: Rodriguez
Current State Of Residency: Colorado
Time Zone: Mountain Time Zone
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: I really love just the competition all around because I am very competitive when it comes to these games. I also love a good blindside in the game. I feel like blindsides just really make the game just that more intense. I love it!!!
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Definitely Sandra because queen always stays queen!!!
Hero or Villian: Hero
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Social and strategic but more so Social
Do you like twists?: I love them!!! They just make the game much better
Would You Send Confessionals: Yes
Challenges will take place between 6-9 pm est. Do these times work for you: Yes
2357 days 10 hours ago
Zizylion
First Name: Enzo
Last Name: Zizylion
Current State of Residency: New Jersey
Time Zone: Eastern
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: I guess the drama, but since I haven't played in group games before, the drama could either be entertaining or really over-the-top, which I don't like.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Koah Rong; it was the first season of Survivor I actually watched, while I just watched people getting voted off on previous seasons on YouTube without watching the episodes.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Aubry Bracco; she was able to make it to the end even if her two best allies were taken out of the game by the seven-letter devil (medevac).
Hero or Villain: I fall in between, but I lean more towards villain.
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Social.

Do you like twists?: Generally, no.  Just because they can get really confusing or they can fuck me over at times.  But if it were to work to my benefit or just have a neutral effect, then yes. 
Will You Send Confessionals: Yes, especially video confessionals.

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yup-yup!
2355 days 22 hours ago
Sachi
◦ First Name: Sachiko
◦ Last Name: Murata
◦ Age: 25
◦ Occupation: Student
◦ Current State of Residency: Shanghai, China
◦ Time Zone: UTC+08:00

◦ Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: I am new to Tengaged and, therefore, have never participated in a group game. I'd love for this to be my first!
◦ Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Heroes vs. Villains (Season 20)! It was so great to once again root for our favorite players! And there was just so much strategizing! Some really great moves, and some laughable ones too!
◦ Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Colleen Haskell (Season 1). She was so sweet, always remained true to herself and even thought she wasn't a strategist, she fought hard on challenges.
◦ Hero or Villain: I am more of a hero, or at least that's what I'm hoping to be!
◦ Physical, Social, or Strategic: A healthy mix of social and strategic.
◦ Do you like twists?: Yes! Twists are often my favorite part!
◦ Will You Send Confessionals: I hereby promise to send Confessions at least 1 per "episode"!

◦ Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: That's between my 6-9 am! They work pretty well since I'm a morning person.
2355 days 12 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
First Name: Ruben
Last Name: TF
Current State of Residency: Canary Island
Time Zone: Idk Europe
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: I´m a host on .es
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Survivor Cagayan (Season 28)
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Sandra Diaz Twine because she´s the queen for a reason
Hero or Villain: Bouth :D
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Social I think

Do you like twists?: Yes, but not Australian Survivor twist xD
Will You Send Confessionals: Yes i like it

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: It work for me, it´s good I try my best.
2355 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
CLOSED

open group

M&N's Survivor Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!