This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 12 Applications

Topic » Season 12 Applications

2394 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
Applications are open from October 3rd to October 16th
The season will consist of 16-18 castaways (pending on quality of applications)
The season is subject to start around October 18th

First Name:
Last Name:
Current State of Residency:
Time Zone:
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game:
Favorite Survivor Season and Why:
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why:
Hero or Villain:
Physical, Social, or Strategic:

Do you like twists?:
Will You Send Confessionals:

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?:
2394 days 9 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
First Name: Bennett
Last Name: N.
Current State of Residency: Virginia
Time Zone: EST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Maneuvering my way to the end of TTBB and then getting beaten up by an angry jury
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Cagayan...perfect balance of strategy and character development
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Jonny Fairplay...my role model
Hero or Villain: Hero
Physical, Social, or Strategic: My gameplay is its own brand

Do you like twists?: No
Will You Send Confessionals: Yes

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Usually, yes
2393 days 9 hours ago
billcosby19999
First Name: Cedric
Last Name: R.
Current State of Residency: New York
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: When the underdog overcomes people.
Favorite Survivor Season: Micronesia because its one of the only seasons that I'd rewatch multiple times
Favorite Survivor Contestant: Sandra Diaz-Twine because she won twice and if you win twice means you must be really good.
Hero or Villain: Villain
Physical, Social, Strategic: Strategic

Do you like twists: Most of the time I do
Will You Send Confessionals: Yes

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Everyday would work.
2391 days 15 hours ago
Roxas546
First Name: Aaron
Last Name: B.
Current State of Residency: Ohio
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: I loved JAR Big Brother and Renny's BB Allstars because both seasons were fun, had original twists, and kept you on your toes.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Gamechangers, had lots of icons in it and just generally fun to watch
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Haven't seen enough of survivor to determine, but I know how the game works :)
Hero or Villain: Now why would I reveal that here? ;)
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Combination ;)

Do you like twists?: Of course! Who doesn't?
Will You Send Confessionals: Yessiree!

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Fridays, no. But every other day yes!
2391 days 8 hours ago
SipOfDragon
Name: Jason
Last Name: M.
Current state:Ohio
Time zone: EST
I am new on this website but experienced in survivor roleplay
Favorite survivor season and why: Game Changers because of the overall manipulation in more than 1 group which is uncommon now a days
Favorite Contestant and why: Tai because I love how he plays an honest game but makes it far
Hero or Villain: Depends on the situation, but I always try to manipulate a little
Physical, Social or strategic: A mix of Social and Strategic but when in comes to endurance i'm decent

Do you like twists: I'm up for anything!
Will you send Confessionals: definetely!

Challenges will take place between 6-9pm est. Do these times work for you?: I most likely have dinner at 6 or 7 but I'm open most times at 4,5,8,9 or maybe 10 if on my tablet instead of my computer.
I really want my first time on the forum to be special so please take me into consideration.
2390 days 14 hours ago
bezzythealbanian
First Name: Adam
Last Name: D.
Current State of Residency: Illinois
Time Zone: Central Time Zone
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: I'm new to this website but i did play Survivor on antoher website
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Survivor 20 I loved the bitterness in the jury and I liked it when all-stars came back
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Kim Spradlin/She dominated the season and i like it when Girls run the show
Hero or Villain: 50/50
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Social and Strategic

Do you like twists?:
Will You Send Confessionals: No

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?:
Only on Friday and Weekends because of school
2390 days 11 hours ago
Gamerden13
First Name: Aiden
Last Name: W
Current State of Residency: London, England
Time Zone: BST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Definitely the social aspects and talking strategy
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Game changers (I've only seen that and Kaoh Rong) because it least to so many moments that have since become infamous (such as the Whispering tribal council and Varner calling out Zeke as transfer gender)
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Tai Trang because I find him very entertaining and because he is the king of finding idols
Hero or Villain: Hero, but I may come off as a villian at times
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Social

Do you like twists?: If they benefit my game, absolutely ;)
Will You Send Confessionals: I'll send as many as I can but I might forget once in a while

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: I can do 8 onwards
2389 days 8 hours ago
cfff
First Name: Brian
Last Name: C.
Current State of Residency: Pennsylvania
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Anytime I make it to the finals in a survivor game because no one expects me too.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: San Juan Del Sur. You never knew who really was gonna win and all the votes were somewhat blindsided.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Jaclyn Shultz because she was such an underdog and her moments at tribal screaming were amazing :)

Do you like twists?: I prefer basic survivor but i am ok with them!
Will You Send Confessionals: YES

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: yes!
2389 days 8 hours ago
GentlemanG
First Name: Ray
Last Name: G
Current State of Residency: New Jersey
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: BigBen's Survivor. It honestly is my favorite group game because I had a lot of fun and there was a lot of strategy involved. It wasn't easy at all, but for the most part everyone was trying really hard and I put a lot of effort into that game. Was also happy with the outcome.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: My favorite survivor season would probably be Blood vs Water II. It was a very interesting season, to say the least. Despite the winner being boring at the end it was fun to watch & the people that I liked made it far in the game.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Abi Maria Gomes, she's a legend. I love how independent and outspoken she is. Also a strategic player when she has to be.
Hero or Villain: Misunderstood Villain
Physical, Social, or Strategic: All 3, duh.

Do you like twists?: Yes.
Will You Send Confessionals: 100%

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Definitely.
2388 days 19 hours ago
Cryptspartan
First Name: Crypt
Last Name: King
Current State of Residency: California
Time Zone: PST (Can read EST if needed)
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: My favorite experience was narrowly winning a season of the Power Struggle. The vote was 4-4, and I received the last vote. I wasn't controlling the game, but I love the moment because my heart was racing when the final votes were read.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: I loved Game Changers because production really tried to change the game from other seasons. There were many twists added, and the format for tiebreakers and the FTC (jury questions) was changed.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: I like Joe Anglim because of his knowledge of the game. He may have had to survive with immunities in his first season, but he stayed alive for at least a few more weeks in Cambodia due to his social game alone.
Hero or Villain: Depends on the game. I can sometimes be a hero if I have people, and I can be a villain if I decide to make a move.
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Strategic. My game is usually based on strategy. I may throw comps when needed, or I may win comps if I need to stay alive.

Do you like twists?: Yes. Twists make the game unique. Each game could have a different twist, and that's what makes it different from others. I embrace the twists in each game.
Will You Send Confessionals: Yep.

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Not 6 EST, but probably after 7:30 EST.
2388 days 10 hours ago
Kaldridge
First Name: Kayla
Last Name: Aldridge
Current State of Residency: Missouri
Time Zone: cst
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game:  everybody messaging me wanting to work with me after I win the first comp
Favorite Survivor Season and Why:  Pearl island because Rupert
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Rupert because he was funny
Physical, Social, or Strategic:Social and should Gijik

Do you like twists?:Yes
Will You Send Confessionals: I will try to

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: yes
2387 days 18 hours ago
Matedog1209
First Name: Nathan
Last Name: G.
Current State of Residency: Tennessee
Time Zone: Central
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Active players, interactive host(s), good challenges, great blindsides.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Cagayan because there was a huge power struggle and it was a great game overall. Never a dull moment.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Kass McQuillen. She didn't care what people thought of her and she played by what she thought was best for her.
Hero or Villain: Villain.

Do you like twists?: YES
Will You Send Confessionals: YES

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: As long as I don't have to work.
2386 days 18 hours ago
Patrick319
First Name: Patrick
Last Name: Janik
Current State of Residency: Ontario, Canada
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Idolin'g out aiwfwayttroh in Suitman's Survivor.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Panama because of Casaya, and Kaoh Rong because of Aubry Bracco domination.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Sandra Diaz-Twine because I'm a typical gay boy who loves the queen of Survivor.
Hero or Villain: Hero :)

Do you like twists?: Of course
Will You Send Confessionals: Absolutely

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yes!
2386 days 5 hours ago
doubledarefan01
First Name: nels
Last Name: snesrud
Current State of Residency: Minneapolis Minnesota
Time Zone: central
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: I never give up on these games
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: second chances  Jeremy deserve the win
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Jeremy he loves to compete
Hero or Villain: hero
Physical, Social, or Strategic: social

Do you like twists?: yes
Will You Send Confessionals: yes

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: yes
2385 days 14 hours ago
MrBird
First Name: Raul (or Ray for simplicity)
Last Name: McGuire
Current State of Residency: NY
Time Zone: Mountain Zone (2 hours before EST)
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: I joined the merge in a 10-2 minority and me and my partner in crime pulled off 5 blindsides in a row LOL
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: idkk... probably Heroes vs Villains, its the first one I watched
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Defenitely Sandra, love the strategic goddess.
Hero or Villain: Asshole, so I suppose Villain?
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Strategic, but physical as of late lol

Do you like twists?: Oh yeah
Will You Send Confessionals: Yes.

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Not 9, but 6-8 yeah.
2385 days 13 hours ago
lhooper902976
Applications are open from October 3rd to October 16th
The season will consist of 16-18 castaways (pending on quality of applications)
The season is subject to start around October 18th

First Name:Logan
Last Name:Hooper
Current State of Residency:Indiana
Time Zone:Est
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game:My favorite was going into merge outnumbered 9 to 3 and pulling off 4 blindsides before we were starting to get hunted down with me going out right near the end.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why:Pearl Islands for introducing Rupert Boneham and Sandra and having the outcast tribe.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why:Rupert Boneham since he is from my home state and was a great physical and likeable player.
Hero or Villain:hero
Physical, Social, or Strategic:strategic

Do you like twists?:absolutely it makes a more interesting game.
Will You Send Confessionals:Absolutely

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?:Yes

open group

M&N's Survivor Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!