This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 17 Applications

Topic » Season 17 Applications

2165 days 10 hours ago
Pieguy555
Applications are open from May 14th to May 28th.
The season will consist of 16-18 castaways (pending on quality of applications)
The season is subject to start around June 1st.

First Name:
Last Name:
Time Zone:
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game:
Favorite Survivor Season and Why:
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why:
Hero or Villain:
Physical, Social, or Strategic:

Do you like twists?:
Will You Send Confessionals:

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?:
2164 days 13 hours ago
Boots22
First Name: Darcy
Last Name: Pillipow
Time Zone: Central Standard Time
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Had so many great ones out there, but my favorite experience in a group game would be making it to final tribal with both my main day 1 allies and winning against them both (I guess)
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Survivor Borneo, because if it wasn't for that season, than this series would have never existed.   It was the one that started it all.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Benjamin "Coach" Wade because he was really entertaining to watch on his seasons (at least to me, i know most people didn't care for him though lol)   ;  As far as who I relate most too in terms of gameplay though probably would be Woo Hwang
Hero or Villain: Hero
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Strategic

Do you like twists?:  Yes, of course I do
Will You Send Confessionals: Yes, of course I will

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yes
2164 days 12 hours ago
TheEclipse
First Name: Joey
Last Name: Tittyfuck
Time Zone: EST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: winning about 7/8 immunities in W&P's fans vs faves and slaying the season
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: HvV because Courtney and Sandra are the greatest duo of all time
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Sandra Diaz Twine because she's a spicy bitch while also being the greatest player of all time and I stan that!
Hero or Villain: depends on my mood
Physical, Social, or Strategic: p h y s i c a l

Do you like twists?: as long as they're not ass
Will You Send Confessionals: maybe
2164 days 12 hours ago
Coyle14
First Name: Cole
Last Name: Knight
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Beating JesseM in Big Brother
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: San Juan Del Sur because of the amazing characters and editing
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Cirie because she is a robbed goddess like myself
Hero or Villain: Both

Do you like twists?: Yes Ma'am
Will You Send Confessionals: Ofcourse
2164 days 8 hours ago
Soju
First Name: Matt
Last Name: Anderson
Time Zone: Eastern
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: never played
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: China I only seen that one and the last 2 seasons
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Joe a hard working Blue Collar
Hero or Villain: Hero might as well play nice
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Social I  can talk to anyone

Do you like twists?: depends
Will You Send Confessionals: yeah

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: yeah
2162 days 12 hours ago
OATTY3
First Name: Matty
Last Name: Ice
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Working extremely hard and winning MJFJUNE's the Apprentice
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: All-Stars. This season is extremely nostalgic for me, it was the first season with returning players, I'm a huge boston rob fan and he slayed this season plus I loved a lot of this cast
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Boston Rob, hes the most strategic player to ever play in my opinion, he's great with people and it's incredibly fun to watch him play
Hero or Villain: I have won hero of the season for playing loyal to fault and now i play more like a villain hehe
Physical, Social, or Strategic: social

Do you like twists?: Yes, unless they ruin my game lol
Will You Send Confessionals: I will try my best, if you remind me i will for sure i just tend to forget about them

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: yes
2161 days 18 hours ago
DBWs
First Name: Dylan
Last Name: Oliver
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Having to fight for my life from the final 7 on in BigBen's Macedonia and get to the end, after some questionable decisions I was target #1 but was able to slip by with some challenge wins, and idol shenanigans.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Amazon, it felt like a cast that completely delivered, even the UTR people like Butch added a lot to the season. Amazon/PI/Vanuatu was the peak of survivor imo combining the character development/arcs with fun to watch gameplay.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Twila Tanner, she had such a great story in Vanuatu from being this outcast to someone controlling an alliance, then having the ending of 'the game played me,' just a tragic tale.
Hero or Villain: I've won Hero of the season before and never a villain so imma go with Hero
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Social which is sad for someone with as much anxiety I have

Do you like twists?: In moderation
Will You Send Confessionals: Too many, many of them won't relate at all to the game and just abt the struggles of a white privileged male so be warned.

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yee, but at June 27th my one summer class starts which is from 5:30-7:30 so hopefully that won't be a factor.
2161 days 8 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
First Name: Burger
Last Name: Man
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: I loved playing Pokepat Survivor season 7 and I love hosting my own group game!
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Season 1 because it’s a classic!
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Joe Mena because he’s hilarious in my opinion.
Hero or Villain: Villain
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Social

Do you like twists?: Only if they benefit me!
Will You Send Confessionals: of course! They give the host insight of the game!

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yes
2160 days 15 hours ago
CopperTribe
Name: Jack
Last Name: Shiny
Time zone: Pst
Favorite experience in group game: entering lol
Favorite survivor game: ehh heroes vs healers vs hustles cause it's the first season I watched
Favourite player: prob Ben for h vs h vs h cause I just liked him
Hero or villian: hero
Do I like twists: kinda
Will you send confessionals?: yes
Do these times work for me? Yes
2160 days 9 hours ago
RArsenault
First Name: Riley
Last Name: Arsenault
Time Zone: Eastern
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: when no one has any idea whats going on.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Pearl Islands cuz the queen stays queen
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Aubry Bracco she is amazing
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Social and Strategic

Do you like twists?: YASS
Will You Send Confessionals: of course

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: THATS PERFECT! I work bank hours so like 10-5 usually
2159 days 7 hours ago
AustinRules6969
First Name: Austin
Last Name: Sopko
Time Zone: CST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Gemma17's BB Queens of Pop was really great because the cast was really dedicated and the challenges were all fun and well thought out
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Pearl Islands because the cast is so strong. Even the people who are more vanilla had interesting arcs and delivered.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: This is hard but right now I wanna say Jerri Manthey specifically in Australia. While a villain, she was never a bad person and was always an entertaining entity.
Hero or Villain: I'm a hero who wishes he was a villain.
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Social primarily but I am strong strategically and physically when need be.

Do you like twists?: When they add to the game, yes
Will You Send Confessionals: Yes

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Usually. Sometimes I'll be working or at play rehearsal, but I can adapt
2159 days 4 hours ago
sportsgeek12
First Name: Johnny
Last Name: Brtek
Time Zone: CT
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Smackdowns Big Brother was fun to play
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Heroes vs. Villains, so much strategy in that season
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: I love the ones that win clutch immunity challenges when they know they are going home
Physical, Social, or Strategic: 1/3 each

Do you like twists?: Yes

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: On some days it will, others it might not
2158 days 20 hours ago
Christian37
First Name: Christian
Last Name: Jones
Time Zone: CEST ( central european summer time )
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Winning HoH in big brother circus by luck.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: China. The location was great. The players were amazing. Lots of memorable moments.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Tyson apostol. Just a really hillarious dude, and serious when he needs to be.
Hero or Villain: Villian
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Physical

Do you like twists?: If they are good and shocking yes.

2158 days 16 hours ago
IRandomal123
First Name: Chris
Last Name: D.
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Winning my first group game.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: I really like old school seasons like The Amazon, All Stars, Vanuatu specifically.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: I really don’t know tbh theres a lot. I really liked how Michele played an underrrated game.
Hero or Villain: Neither I’m more of an Antihero.
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Strategic with a bit of Social.

Do you like twists?: Eh depends if they benefit me or not.

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Sure
2157 days 9 hours ago
Slynxis
First Name: Louis
Last Name: Valente

Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Applied to some but never really played 1.

Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Hmm...most recent would be Cagayan because it was fun with memorable contestants and never felt boring. Also like some of the older seasons with unexpected winners like Vanuatu and Guatamala.

Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Idk if I have a favorite but ill list some I like...Jeremy: From Boston "just like me" and he absolutely crushed the game on his 2nd attempt. Spencer: Pretty smart and was rooting for him to win Cagayan. Sandra: Great player and I think she completely deserved her 2 wins. Devon: Thought he should've won last season and got totally robbed in sickening fashion.

Hero or Villain: Heroic Villian ;)

Do you like twists?: Only if they benefit me. :)

2157 days 9 hours ago
TMAN54445
First Name: TRIS
Last Name:WEST
Time Zone:CENTRAL
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game:MAKING JURY EVERY TIME
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: HEROES VS VILLIANS BECAUSE SO
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why:RUPERT BECAUSE HE STOLE SHOES
Hero or Villain: HERO BUT VILLIAN WITHNO OTHER CHOICE
Physical, Social, or Strategic:SOCAIL

Do you like twists?:YES
Will You Send Confessionals:I WILL TRY
THOSE TIMES WORK FOR ME

open group

M&N's Survivor Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!