This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 16 Applications

Topic » Season 16 Applications

2196 days 16 hours ago
OldNewz
Applications are open from April 14th to April 30th.
The season will consist of 16-18 castaways (pending on quality of applications)
The season is subject to start around May 1st.

First Name:
Last Name:
Time Zone:
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game:
Favorite Survivor Season and Why:
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why:
Hero or Villain:
Physical, Social, or Strategic:

Do you like twists?:
Will You Send Confessionals:

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?:
2195 days 11 hours ago
RL10
First Name: Ryan
Last Name: L
Time Zone: MST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: I enjoy everything about group games, from the challenges to the gameplay, it's all fun to be part of.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains because I think it has one of the best casts and everyone was actually playing the game, compared to all the other seasons, where only a couple people are actually playing the game. Even other all-star seasons, this is the season where everyone made moves.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Rob Mariano because he isn't afraid to make moves and be the villain.
Hero or Villain: The game will determine which title is given
Physical, Social, or Strategic: I feel like I'm an all-round player

Do you like twists?: Twists are great, makes the game challenging
Will You Send Confessionals: Absolutely

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yes it does work for me as I'm not busy around this time of the year.
2195 days 10 hours ago
AlexTheGreat
First Name: Alex
Last Name: J
Time Zone: Central
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Hmm I haven't played too many tbh, but once upon a time in a Big Brother game I was nominated the first 2 weeks and managed to survive and then win the HOH in week 3! It was basically the full Brittnee Blair experience, from Pawn to Queen, getting to take out someone who was against me!
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Heroes vs. Villains, the best cast ever, great memorable moments, everyone actually playing the game, and a great winner at the end!
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Natalie Anderson, I think her gameplay was awesome to watch, everything was so calculated but so entertaining, she's tough, funny, and just a stellar winner.
Hero or Villain: Hero
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Social or Physical

Do you like twists?: Depends haha, if they're well thought out then I'm usually a fan :P I mean I hate the mandatory Final 4 firemaking that happened on Survivor last season, but usually twists are fine with me.
Will You Send Confessionals: Sure

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yep :) The later end of that would work better, but it'll all work
2192 days 12 hours ago
Talian
First Name: Talian
Last Name: M
Time Zone: CET+1
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: making it to f3 against a 10 people premade
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: I actually never watched it but I like playing it!
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Same as above:)
Hero or Villain: Hero?
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Social

Do you like twists?: Depends
Will You Send Confessionals: Always!

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: from 6 to 7.
2192 days 9 hours ago
Coyle14
First Name: Cole
Last Name: Knight
Time Zone: EST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Beating JesseM in the final two of a Big Brother series
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: San Juan del Sur because it was edited nice and the winner, aka Natalie was well deserving
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Cirie because she plays a great game but ends up getting screwed over so much which I relate too
Hero or Villain: Both
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Strategic

Do you like twists?: Yes
Will You Send Confessionals: Yes
2191 days 10 hours ago
CopperTribe
Name: Jack
Last: Shiny
Time zone: IDC
Favorite experience in a group game:don't have one 馃槀
Fav survivor season:idk heroes vs healers vs hustlers?
Fav survivor contestant: don't have one
Hero or villain: hero
I'm a social player
Twists: they make the game harder, I LIKE HARD (jk 馃檭)
Will u send confessionals: sure!
I'm not making it XD
2190 days 13 hours ago
Aquali
First Name: Ali
Last Name: M
Time Zone: utc+5
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: making it to the final 2 with only one ally and against 10 people

Favorite Survivor Season and Why: brains vs brawn vs beauty (cagayan) because it had a very well versed and different blend of people who knew how to play

Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why:spencer bledsoe because he made it really far even though the odds were against him and he played a good game

Hero or Villain: hero but honestly it depends on the situation

Physical, Social, or Strategic: social and strategic

Do you like twists?:yes but depends on what the twist is

Will You Send Confessionals: yeah totally

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: any time works for me
2189 days 11 hours ago
Futbolistotvhd
First Name: Rachelle
Last Name: Leeb
Time Zone: CST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Turney Time鈥檚 Big Brother 5! it was such a great experience because as a whote level at the time I won an endurance hoh and made it to Final 5!
Favorite Survivor Season and Why:Survivor South Pacific
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Chrissy from Survivor HHH terrible season but omg an amazing woman.
Hero or Villain: Hero I don鈥檛 do people dirty but I鈥檓 capable

Do you like twists?: Yes
Will You Send Confessionals: Yes

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?:  Yes
2189 days 10 hours ago
jessijuliet
First Name: Jessi
Last Name: J
Time Zone: Up until May 9th it will be west coast, after that east coast
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Its been years since ive done group games so I don't really remember
Favorite Survivor Season and Why:  San Juan del Sur bc I liked how they were pitted against their own family members
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Hayden bc he's hot af
Hero or Villain: lil bit of both
Physical, Social, or Strategic: social/strategic

Do you like twists?: yeaaa
Will You Send Confessionals: yes

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: yea
2189 days 7 hours ago
greyconverse
Applications are open from April 14th to April 30th.
The season will consist of 16-18 castaways (pending on quality of applications)
The season is subject to start around May 1st.

First Name: Gavin
Last Name: Weaver
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Winning my first ever Skype game and creating an alliance in my last BB group group game.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Survivor China. Best winner, great cast, lots of players in the season and some legendary moments such as James getting blindsided with two idols.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Parvati, Todd, Adam, Cirie & Natalie Anderson
Hero or Villain: Villian
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Strategic firstly.

Do you like twists?: Yes they make things more fun :)
Will You Send Confessionals: Yes!

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: yeah they work well with my schegual for the most part.
2188 days 19 hours ago
TheLeon
First Name: Leonardo
Last Name: Alexandre dos Santos
Time Zone: UTC -3
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: I believe that life is a game, everything is part of a divided moment between winning and losing, I believe that strategy is part of the lifetime contract, you have to use this always in your favor.
I have never participated in Groups, but I will do my best in this one, because of course, I joined to win

Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Heroes vs. Villains

It was practically the one that held me the most and the one I liked the most because of the strategies.

Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Certainly Rob Mariano.
Because he was a strategist to the end and I believe this helps to win the game.

Hero or Villain: Villain
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Strategic

Do you like twists?:  I love twists, it鈥檚 more steps to win
Will You Send Confessionals:  Of course, I wanna explain my feelings.

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: YES.
2188 days 5 hours ago
Andrewnile41
First Name: Andrew

Last Name: Nile

Occupation: Assistant Program Director at a recreation facility   

Time Zone: Atlantic Time Zone

Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game:
     Ah well i only had one before haha. i tried this amazing race group game but i got booted out first! but that was almost a year ago, so i'm going to pretend that doesn't exist and say i have never done a group game before haha. At least in this format i can focus on my social position and not have my game end because of challenge (at least not directly).

Favorite Survivor Season and Why:
  I'm going to say either Fans vs Favorites (Micronesia) or Heroes vs Villians. why? because they are the only two seasons that i followed every episode to be honest haha. i mean i have watched survivor, but only the scattered few episodes, so i know the game, i just dont follow it religiously. i loved the concept of fans vs favorites because i found it lead to a very interesting dynamic. You could see the difference in game play between experienced and non experienced players. As for heroes vs villains, it was just straight up entertaining.

Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why:
I have a soft spot for Cirie. how can you not love that smile and laugh of hers! plus her growth as a player from her first season to her most recent is amazing. Smiling to your face while she plots on how to end you hahahahaha that definitely my style XD

Hero or Villain:
Hero! with villain-like tendencies hahaha.

Physical, Social, or Strategic:
Socially Strategic would be the most accurate

Do you like twists?: i can respect a twist, whether i like them or not depends on if it works to my advantage ;)

Will You Send Confessionals: yeah for sure. if im going to be taking names. i should at least let them know why they had to go haha.

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: I don't see why not!
2186 days 9 hours ago
ThePug
First Name: Kolby
Last Name: A
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: All the times I've been idoled out.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: One World - Two words: Colton. Cumbie.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Colton Cumbie.
Hero or Villain: Hero 110%
Physical, Social, or Strategic: I lack all three. That's why I never win.

Do you like twists?: If they're balanced
Will You Send Confessionals: My favorite part
2185 days 10 hours ago
twoshawn3
First Name: Shushi
Last Name: X
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Making it past the final 10 in Lena's next top model
Favorite Surivor Season and Why: HvF because Sandra
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Sandra Diaz-Twainz because She was a great player
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Social and Strategic

Do you like twists?: YAAAAAAAAAAs
Will You Send Confessionals: YAAAAAAAAAAAAs
2185 days 8 hours ago
Brxan
First Name: Bryan
Last Name: Jones
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: yelling at everyone in Kardashley's survivor.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Heroes Vs Villains - There was never a dull moment and it was full of action
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Hali Ford - She was just overall iconic and she always brought to the table

Do you like twists?: Yes but no when it fucks up my game
Will You Send Confessionals: Sure jan

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yes it will
2183 days 20 hours ago
chillum
First Name:Logan
Last Name:Roberts
Time Zone:NZT(new zealand)
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game:not sure havent played one in a while so not sure on that
Favorite Survivor Season and Why:i liked heros vs villians i watch the new zealand and australian versions mostly of survivor dont like the american as much now
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why:russell hantz he was just original and gave alot of good moments
Hero or Villain:id say im a hero but i mean sometimes youre gonna have to be a villian
Physical, Social, or Strategic:a mix if social strategic

Do you like twists?:yes love them
Will You Send Confessionals:yes love sending them

open group

M&N's Survivor Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!