This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 2 House

Topic » Cycle 2 House

1870 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
Hey ladies!

TAYVIE MAIL!

Seasons change and so do the girls in the TNTM house! Good luck!
1869 days 17 hours ago
Shannonade
ConfessionaL: Just a minute ago i was looking at these "models" casting photos and i think i  did the best with xania and caleb what he is called if were not final 3 and poopies is ill end up being literally sick
1869 days 17 hours ago
Shannonade
it actually makes me so mad that people are not taking this competition seriously it really upsets me
1869 days 16 hours ago
patricenka9
Confessional: I plan to win the competition by convinicing everyone I'm weak just to out do them.
1869 days 16 hours ago
patricenka9
Hey hoes! How yall doin?
1869 days 16 hours ago
Shannonade
*behind confessional room* jmm nice game play *hides in bedroom

Hey how is ur convinicing everyone your weak plan going on
1869 days 16 hours ago
patricenka9
*looks her up and down*
*gives dirty look*
*sips on tea and leaves the room*
1869 days 15 hours ago
Shannonade
wow pussy bitch
1869 days 14 hours ago
Russell11
A lot of yall had some trash photos idk what ur doing here
1869 days 13 hours ago
Shannonade
ikr russell
1869 days 4 hours ago
mahogany
CF: These girls have had so much shit to talk about me, but with this photoshoot I really think I blew their asses out of the water.
1869 days 4 hours ago
splozojames50
Cuntfessional: You know some people aren't taking my modeling seriously but this is my dream and I am putting my all in this competition.
1868 days 15 hours ago
Shannonade
Some dont deserve to be here
1868 days 15 hours ago
CalebDaBoss
Я не говорю по-английски, но я вижу, что одна из моделей - это фекалии, которые довольно отвратительны
1868 days 15 hours ago
CalebDaBoss
Конфессия: Я слышал о разозлённых голосовых тонах из Шеннонаде, Попики и Абеля в моей стране, что они злятся, я хочу, чтобы люди были недовольны, почему мы не можем просто быть мирными

open group

Tayvie's Next Top Model [Cycle 2]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!