This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Coach Application

Topic » Coach Application

2232 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14
Singer Name (This is who you will be throughout the competition):
What type of judge are you:
Have you been a judge on Tengaged before (if yes, for what shows):
Are you committed to meeting 24-48 deadlines:

Judge the performance below:
2232 days 1 hour ago
adamsel
Singer Name (This is who you will be throughout the competition): Savannah Outen
What type of judge are you: I think i'll judge pretty consistently. If its the same type as last time, I will be very limited with my 5's but I also won't give many 1's. I think I'll be pretty consistent and I'll make sure to actually use my save on one of my contestants (yes, i'm shading a past coach)
Have you been a judge on Tengaged before (if yes, for what shows): Yup, this series in the beginning and I had my own
Are you committed to meeting 24-48 deadlines: yup
Well that wasn't the voice that I expected. I like how you made this your own, but there was a lack of passion that I noticed. It seemed like you were singing words, but you weren't feeling the song. I think a different song might be a little better for your voice. I'd give it a 6/10
2232 days ago
bklimas
Jason Aldean
If I think performances are really well put together I'll give them a 5.  Overall I would grade the performance on how well the performer does. 
No
Yes

I didn't think it was all that good.  I think it should've been a little better.  Possibly a different song should have been chosen.  It seemed like you weren't into it a lot.  Overall a 6/10 for me.
2232 days ago
Rocketokid13
Singer Name (This is who you will be throughout the competition): Ed Sheeran
What type of judge are you: I'm very technical with judging. I not only listen to tone, but also phrasing and musicianship. I will be kind, but I will also take this very seriously.
Have you been a judge on Tengaged before (if yes, for what shows): No, I haven't.
Are you committed to meeting 24-48 deadlines: Yes :)

The first thing that impressed me is that you turned a really good song into your own version. You got the notes right and the little rasp in your voice was very enjoyable to listen. However, I lacked the feeling and...well, love that I think this song creates in the original. However, it's clear that you have a lot of potential, you just need to learn to take more risks with your singing, as I find your playing it safe for now. In general, a good performance, but it can be raised above the roof. 7/10
2232 days ago
Neme91
Singer Name (This is who you will be throughout the competition): Olly Murs
What type of judge are you: I'm the judge that likes different. I like to hear something unique, I wanna be moved, i wanna feel chills, I wanna be surprised. Give power vocals. It doesn't have to be screamy and yelly it can be sweet and soft and still give me chills.
Have you been a judge on Tengaged before (if yes, for what shows): Yes for your show I believe 4 seasons
Are you committed to meeting 24-48 deadlines: I am 

I do like that you took a song and reinvented it for yourself but this is just the wrong song in my opinion because it is so well known and when hearing the song you have expectations for the singer to completely nail the song. You did not nail the song. I give you points for giving us Garrett Jacobs twist on it but because you didn't nail the song it just sounded like another cover so i have to score on cover. I felt vocals could've been way sharper and that last note could've had some soul into it. Overall this is a 6/10 for me.
2232 days ago
Neme91
Adamsel:
What type of judge are you: I think i'll judge pretty consistently. If its the same type as last time, I will be very limited with my 5's but I also won't give many 1's. I think I'll be pretty consistent and I'll make sure to actually use my save on one of my contestants (yes, i'm shading a past coach)

luv you, in my strongest opinion I'm judging everyone who makes live shows. If I have confidence in my team and I want to see another contestant have a chance to redeem themselves will I save them yes because I'm looking for the next Star of Stardom. That's the type of coach I am. i go beyond the status quo of only saving your team members. I judge fairly, I save fairly. Thank you and good luck
2231 days 20 hours ago
joaogdh
Singer Name (This is who you will be throughout the competition): Selena Gomez
What type of judge are you: The good judge but when there are bad contestants i'm going to be really fair
Have you been a judge on Tengaged before (if yes, for what shows): no,that's why i want a new adventure!!
Are you committed to meeting 24-48 deadlines: yes

I love the way you turned this song into your own (idk if you understand) and i love your voice!! althought sometimes you were off-key you're doing pretty good!! i hope you continue like that
2231 days 19 hours ago
boozes
Singer Name (This is who you will be throughout the competition): Nicole schezinger
What type of judge are you: I'm a great judge who tries to help contestants improve and to give everyone a fair critique and I'm also a very honest judge
Have you been a judge on Tengaged before (if yes, for what shows): yes stardom
Are you committed to meeting 24-48 deadlines: yes I am

Performance: it's a very tough song to sing because lots of people can really sung that song to justice but if I'm being honest this was definitely not the right song for your voice. Your voice is very delacate so you should of chose a song that is laid back because you were pitchy throughout your performance and it was all over the place and you were just saying the words and not actually singing in my opinion but I do see potential in you and I will definitely lead you in the right direction if we work together to pick the type of songs that works with your voice   Overall it was a ok audition well done. 6/10
2231 days 16 hours ago
adamslater19
Britney Spears
Im a brutal but fair judge and give good advice to singers that need it, And a lot of singers do need advice
Yes, The voice, X Factor and Stardom
Yes i am

Performance : I love you had your own spin on the song, Which shows you can be creative as an artist, You have good pitch and tone, I do think you could work on your Pronunciation of the words, Because sometimes it didn't sound as clear, But you definitely have potential to grow as an artist and im happy with that performance, Overall i would rate it a 6.5/10
2231 days 15 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Singer Name: Alisan Porter
What type of judge are you: I like to think I'm a nice and fair judge but when I feel I need to be brutally honest I am.
Have you been a judge on Tengaged before (if yes, for what shows): Yes. Stardom, Libanz The Voice, and The Voice World Edition
Are you committed to meeting 24-48 deadlines: Yes

Your voice is very haunting in a good way and I can think of some old time songs that would fit PERFECTLY with your voice. You were able to get your voice up high and I'd like for you to explore that more. I enjoyed it. I would rate it 6.5/10
2231 days 14 hours ago
waf_
Singer Name (This is who you will be throughout the competition): Sam Smith

What type of judge are you: I think I'm a fairly fair judge, who listens to all kinds of songs to be able to value them and who always likes to discover new types of music.

Have you been a judge on Tengaged before (if yes, for what shows): No.

Are you committed to meeting 24-48 deadlines: Yes!

Judge the performance below: I think he has a good voice and he has done a very good version of the famous song, but I thought it was quite linear, I could have given a lot more or changed the dynamics of the song a bit.
2231 days 12 hours ago
jacobs
Singer Name (This is who you will be throughout the competition)
Paul Mccartny
What type of judge are you:
I am a fair judge with knowledge of all music and an ear for talent.

Have you been a judge on Tengaged before (if yes, for what shows):
No, but Me (not Paul Mccartney) came in second or third place in one of the first seasons as Sam Smith.
Are you committed to meeting 24-48 deadlines:
Yes

Your voice is very passionate. But to take your voice to the next level, you need to add more emotion to your voice. Overall, your voice is very good. I think that the song choice was not very good. I will give you a 65 out of 100.
2231 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CLOSED

open group

Stardom! Auditions!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!