This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 55 Jury Votes

Topic » Day 55 Jury Votes

2944 days 10 hours ago
wym395
Congrats Euan and David on F2!!! Now the power shifts to the jury!! Both of you will start with an open statement and once you do, jury members will ask questions. Jury members you have 36 hours to mail me your votes!!
2944 days 7 hours ago
Osiris
I know you all may think both of us were "irrelevant" in this game but for me personally I had certain allies that brought me down to the f7 then I made sure the threats got voted out (ex: Ian and Budd) After I helped get them out I put myself in the perfect spot where no matter who wins the final HoH they will take me over the other. I won no competitions because it never benefited MY GAME to win them because everyone in the game trusted me and would take into consideration who I wanted nominated.

If you still think I didn't perform well then just ask me question and I will be glad to answer them because I feel like I played a VERY strategic, low key game!
2944 days 6 hours ago
Montenegro
I'm not going to bullshit people: I was not a master manipulator this game or anything of the sorts. I won't claim to be ultra-strategic. I simply knew when to take risks - I thought about when I would participate in tasks (I even won a couple of times) and put myself on a pedestal and when I would play with lady luck in surviving the week. Ultimately, I played the fate game and fate brought me into the final 2.

I evicted the clearest threat in the final 3: Gregory played one of the best games this time around, so it was necessary to eliminate him at the final hurdle.

I await questions.
2944 days 6 hours ago
Daulton7996
I honestly know neither one of you, and I was so lost in this game. Like for real, I didn't know what the hell was going on. To get my vote, please tell me what you did in the game so I have something to base my vote on.
2943 days 20 hours ago
Montenegro
Through out this game I have been carefully watching, deciding when to strike for some power - when I won my first HoH I chose to nominate two strong players in order to eliminate the threat. I don't believe in copping out.. hence my further eviction of Gregory. Again, I don't claim to be a master of manipulation however I was smart and diced with death when necessary, risking it all: hence my being here now.
2943 days 19 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
This game wad dead.  For games like this, just pick a number between 1 and ten
2943 days 14 hours ago
Montenegro
If you're going to slag off the game, why bother commenting?
2943 days 10 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
To show I was here. I'd like a number.
2943 days 9 hours ago
Montenegro
You want a number? How's 5?
2943 days 3 hours ago
Osiris
I honestly know neither one of you, and I was so lost in this game. Like for real, I didn't know what the hell was going on. To get my vote, please tell me what you did in the game so I have something to base my vote on.

Honestly I don't blame you for not knowing us because this game was dead BUT for what I did in this game? Well to start off I made alliances with basically everyone so that left me with no where to turn in terms of winning HoH or PoV, I just couldn't so with that being my strategy I knew I had to fly under the radar and sneak around to find out exactly whats going on like I did with the Budd vote off, I talked to numerous people and made sure the outcome of that HoH and PoV went exactly how I needed it to. So NO I wasn't always in control or 100% AMAZING but I defiantly influenced the game ALOT
2943 days 3 hours ago
Osiris
and i pick 7
2942 days 20 hours ago
wym395
The votes are in!!!!
2942 days 20 hours ago
wym395
Jackson voted for Euan!
2942 days 20 hours ago
wym395
Daulton voted for Euan!
2942 days 20 hours ago
wym395
1 more and Euan wins!!
2942 days 20 hours ago
wym395
Karma voted for David!

open group

Carlos Big Brother Season 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!