This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #13- Final 9

Topic » Episode #13- Final 9

1901 days 16 hours ago
manalord
Welcome to the final 9.

For today's comp we will be having the SURVIVOR AUCTION.

Everyone gets 500$ you can only bid in increments of 20.

Challenge is live at 9pm EST
1901 days 16 hours ago
cole225
fuck sake
1901 days 15 hours ago
manalord
********************************* Tribal Council *************************

Come on in guys. We will now bring in the members of our jury: Jasoi, Mel, Jake, Joel, and Zach B. voted out at the last tribal council.

NJ has immunity you CANNOT vote for NJ.
Alan was given the save a friend and is NOT HERE. He cannot do anything at this tribal in any way and you cannot vote him

Votes are due at 7:00pm EST, 1-13
Challenge will be LIVE at 9pm EST, 1-13

PYN For a question
1901 days 15 hours ago
lhooper902976
Question
1901 days 15 hours ago
Joeker
Question <3
1901 days 15 hours ago
Joeker
Joe: How pissed off are you that I got you to waste $520 by telling me not to come home by sundown?

Livid.
1901 days 15 hours ago
manalord
Hoop: Are yo worried going to ghost 2 times in a row is gonna make people worried about you?
Joe: After multiple really close votes are people starting to play the game to win or is still short term numbers
1901 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
question
1901 days 14 hours ago
manalord
NJ: As we hit single digits, is the rest of this game more about playing around the advantages  or more about playing as if they dont exsit and hope for the best.
1901 days 3 hours ago
NJKoda1998
NJ: As we hit single digits, is the rest of this game more about playing around the advantages  or more about playing as if they dont exsit and hope for the best.

You have to do both really. You do need to play knowing that they are out there, probably in abundance cause of Ghost Island being messy af, but you also can't let the possibility of advantages scare you from playing the game
1901 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
Yes I'm a little worried.Who wouldn't be this far into the game?
1900 days 19 hours ago
VanHow10
Tyler
1900 days 17 hours ago
manalord
ill go tally the votes
1900 days 17 hours ago
cole225
kill me
1900 days 17 hours ago
manalord
Returns with urn
1900 days 17 hours ago
manalord
If anyone has an idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so

open group

The Experiment- Age of Honor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!