This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale Part 2:Another Note

Topic » Finale Part 2:Another Note

2086 days 2 hours ago
flamergamer8
Dr.Stone wakes up in a Hospital Bed and he groans as he sits up. A nurse comes into the room and she smiles at him.
Dr.Stone:What, what happened?
The nurse shifts uncomfortably.
Nurse:I think we should wait for the Doctor to tell you.
Dr.Stone frowns and the Nurse leaves. The monitor shows that his breathing has gotten more irratic. Dr.Stone tries to stand up and he groans as he feels a sharp pain coarse throughout his body.
Dr.Stone:I can't die..
He notices the Stone starting to crack and he makes one more attempt to get to the door but he falls short. His stone falls out of his pocket and it crushes into dust as it hits the floor.

~2 months later~

Brian is washing his hands in the bathroom, his hair is now a mess and he looks like he hasn't slept at all in the last 2 months. He holds his head down, enjoying the feel of the hot water on his skin.

Brian:I need to thank Olivia for letting me stay here..

Brian looks up and he sees Baron standing behind him in the doorway of the bathroom in the reflection in the mirror. Brian panicks and he punches the glass without even thinking about it. He turns around and Baron is gone. Brian flinches as he feels the cuts of the glass in his hand and he slides against the wall.
Brian:You're dead!
His hand starts to shake from the pain and adrenaline as Brian feels himself starting to lose grip on reality.

Cal is in the lobby of an Airport, looking at the screen of flights. He looks down at his ticket.
Cal:Guess I am going to America..
A voice comes over the Speaker.
Voice:Now boarding flight 221 to New York.
Cal nods and he walks towards the line.
2086 days 2 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*teddy is standing outside his parents mansion*
^oh god am I really gonna try this.....?^
2086 days 2 hours ago
Maya10
Watches the sky from the porch, eyes turn white tilt head-
2086 days 2 hours ago
flamergamer8
Brian leans his head against the wall and he holds his injured hand with his other hand.
Brian:I need help..
2086 days 2 hours ago
Maya10
Watches the snow fall, smiled and my eyes changed back. Looks at the guest house-
2086 days 2 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*teddy takes a deep breathe and heads over the gate toward the mansion dodging the security since he knows the place*
2086 days 2 hours ago
dan12233445566
*David wakes up in a cold sweat, having a nightmare about his former team and Baron
2086 days 2 hours ago
flamergamer8
Brian slowly gets up and he walks outside, still holding his injured hand.
2086 days 2 hours ago
Logie56
*Elijah’s destroyed the mansion where Dr. Stone’s school used to stand and built a medium sized luxury home inside an abandoned building*
2086 days 2 hours ago
flamergamer8
Cal boards the plane and he sighs.
2086 days 2 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*teddy bites his lip as he makes his way to the backdoor*
^oh god its been a while......^
2086 days 2 hours ago
Maya10
Glanced and frowned- brian..
-walks over- what happen?
2086 days 2 hours ago
dan12233445566
*David rolls out of bed and gets a bowl of cereal
^Uhhh I haven't seen Cal or Teddy in awhile
2086 days 2 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*teddy puts his hand on the knob and twists opening it he peaks inside*
2086 days 2 hours ago
dan12233445566
*Dean opens up a portal to take him back to 2018 and jumps in
2086 days 2 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*teddy heads inside *
“Hello.....?”
*no answer*

open group

The Realm Chasers (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!