This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2:A Boy's Wish

Topic » Episode 2:A Boy's Wish

2132 days 15 hours ago
flamergamer8
~10 Years Ago~
A young Brian sits on the front steps of his house. He watches the other kids playing in the street and he sighs. Out of the house steps Dr.Stone, and he frowns.

Dr.Stone:Brian? How come you aren't playing with the other kids?
Brian shrugs.

Brian:I'm not invited. Yesterday I accidentally bumped into another kid, and my skin did that weird texture thing.
Dr.Stone:It turned to Stone?

Brian nods and he sighs again, his eyes start to tear up. Dr.Stone sits next to him.

Dr:Stone:Come on, don't cry.

Brian:But...I am a freak
He looks over at Dr.Stone

Brian:We are the only 2 of our kind, right?
Dr.Stone nods slowly.

Brian:I mean, I'm not completely alone, but you're old
He starts to laugh, making Dr.Stone laugh too when he does. Brian's mood changes back, his smile fading almost as soon as it came.

Brian:What if when you die? I'll be alone, and I don't want to be alone...
Dr.Stone:You won't be..

He looks over at Brian
Dr.Stone:I will make sure of it. Whether it is your parents or me, you'll never be alone.

~Present Day~
Dr.Stone is in his office, writing in his journal.
"Two of my students left the program, although I don't think I've seen the last of them. Another student has dissappeared while exploring his power, and I can't help but feel guilty, like this is all my fault. Maybe, just maybe, I should just close the school down. If it means keeping them safe, maybe it's what is for the best.
   It has been a week since 2 of my students, Rosalie Ivy and Mason Cole, went rogue. I fear they have been misguided. I need to track down Baron, but I don't want to put the rest of my Students in danger, not yet. Some have improved greatly while others have been struggling, and even the best of my pupils still have a way to go before they are ready for real Combat. Hopefully I don't have to rush their training, but I fear the worst."

He leans back in his Chair and he shakes his head. He closes the book and he tucks it away in the bottom drawer of his desk.

Cal is in the bathroom connected to his room, staring at himself in the mirror. In the mirror, there is no reflection. He shakes his head and he walks into his bedroom. He sits in the corner of rhe room, in between the dresser and the bed, and his body starts to shake.
Cal:Why can't they see me? Why can't the see...?
His eyes are red and wet streaks run down his face, but he doesn't cry, at least not anymore. He just sits there, accepting that he might never get to see anyone again.

The Training Room has been opened once again, but this time there are suits for everyone on the wall. They are all tracksuits in various colors that represent the User's Stone. These suits have hidden sensors all over them that will blink when a user is "defeated" in battle. They take most of the damage during Training, but Users will still feel some pain from offensive manuevers, however the Suit will light up before a User is completely drained, the suits themselves are a creation by Dr.Stone to make training less dangerous.
2132 days 15 hours ago
flamergamer8
Brian makes his way out of his room. He has been rather quiet since the incident with Mason but he hasn't been completely isolated, talking to people only when he feels he needs to. He walks out to the backyard and his mind flashes back to the event.
2132 days 15 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*teddy sighs and gets some food*
^this is weird. I want to know what i can do^
2132 days 15 hours ago
Logie56
*Elijah sits inside the cafeteria, having dinner after a recent training session*
2132 days 15 hours ago
flamergamer8
The lightning cackle echoes in Brian's head, and he frowns.
Brian:Who can I trust..?
2132 days 15 hours ago
Maya10
Logan!!!)
2132 days 15 hours ago
Maya10
Runs in the cafeteria to get some food-
2132 days 15 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*teddy sees elijah he waves*
2132 days 15 hours ago
flamergamer8
Brian shakes his head, trying to rid himself of that horrible memory before walking back inside.
2132 days 15 hours ago
Symmetry888
Willow sits in the cafeteria eating a chili dog while covered in paint.
2132 days 15 hours ago
Logie56
(Mia!)

*Elijah waves back at Teddy*

“Hey. There’s plenty of free space if you want to sit over here.”
2132 days 15 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*teddy walks over he sits by him*
“Hey thanks for letting me sit.”
2132 days 15 hours ago
flamergamer8
Brian walks into the Cafeteria and he sits at a table by himself.
2132 days 15 hours ago
Logie56
“I obviously wouldn’t make you find a spot on the floor.”

*he chuckles*
2132 days 15 hours ago
Symmetry888
Willow's sitting at the same table as Elijah and Teddy. "Teddy, why were you sitting alone?"
2132 days 15 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Im grateful for that”
*he looks at willow*
“Uh i just wanted some peace and quiet and didnt want to bother anybody”
*he sees brian and waves to him smiling*

open group

The Realm Chasers (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!