This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4 Date + What's New

Topic » Episode 4 Date + What's New

1753 days 22 hours ago
flamergamer8
So I wanted to wait until the Mid-Season finale was over. I know it wasn't the longest or the most active(I am part to blame) but I still think it did well.

Episode 4 is complicated. This Thursday is the 4th, so the episode won't start until Friday, July 5th. The start time will be 8PM EST. I close on Saturday and I have Sunday off, but I know more people might be on Saturday, so I will give you the choice.

Would you rather start the event at 10:15-10:30ish on Saturday? Or do the event on Sunday night(whenever people are available?)

Also, I have been thinking about what's next for the group. Obviously, I am not starting a new group right away. Hosting a season of anything takes a bit out of me and I want to refresh myself. There are plans for a final season, but I was thinking about starting a new series before we get to that.

The group has no start date yet(August or September maybe), but would you rather see a Season 4? Or would you want to see something else?
EX:Murder-Mystery, Drama, Zombies, Etc.

I would love to hear your ideas. Also, I will post more about the finale in a couple of days. I want to try to find a few stretch of days where I can be active a lot and also where most of you can join in for the climax of the 3rd season.
1753 days 22 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
I’m fine with anytime tbh and for next rp im down with anything
1753 days 22 hours ago
Symmetry888
either time is okay. also i'm fine with anything but a murder-mystery sounds cool too
1753 days 21 hours ago
Maya10
Il down but event iffy on sat but will see
1753 days 21 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Any time is ok
1753 days 21 hours ago
spinfur
I really love Defenders I want to keep it going <3

and idc about the schedule since idk when i work next
1753 days 12 hours ago
Ajathekween
I would love to see a mystery group
1753 days 5 hours ago
dan12233445566
I would like to have a season 4

open group

The Realm Chasers (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!