This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 Intro

Topic » Season 3 Intro

1796 days 10 hours ago
flamergamer8
~Serradin, Massachusetts~
Benji is standing in front of his mirror with a white cape in his hands. He wraps it around his neck and he turns to his side to watch it fall down his back.

Benji:Hmm.

He places his hands on his hips and he poses.

Benji:Not bad Benjamin, not bad.

“Blue Cloud Sky” starts to play as Benji goes through different outfits. At one point he is wearing an all green latex suit, except for his legs and feet, and the only thing covering himself is his pair of boxers. He looks back onto his bed and he groans.

Benji:MOM! WHERE IS THE REST OF MY GREEN LATEX.

Benji’s door opens and his Mom walks into his room. Benji’s face burns a dark red when his mom sees him in his outfit.

Benji’s Mom:I threw it out. I didn’t know you were using it. What is this for?

Benji looked down in embarassment. He rubbed the back of his neck before looking back up at his mom.

Benji:It’s for..for uh school Mom…

Benji’s mom laughs to herself and she shakes her head.
Benji’s Mom:Alright. Whatever you say Benjamin. I don’t want to know..

Benji felt another wave of embarrassment wash over him.
Benji:Mom i’m serious! I need a costume! For, a play..

She just nodded.
Benji’s Mom:I’ll get you more later. I’d rather you play dressup than going out and doing drugs.

She reaches in to pinch his cheeks but Benji moves away.
Benji:I am in college now. I think I can handle things.

His mom opened her mouth as if she wanted to say something, but she didn’t say anything. Instead she gave him a smile and left the room. When she closed the door, a familiar girl was standing in front of the door.

Benji:Amelia..?!?

He sits back down on his bed. He feels for his stone in his pocket and pulls it out. It glows brightly in his hand. He looks back up at her and he places the Stone down on his bed. Benji gets up and he goes to hug her, but Amelia just fades into nothing.

~New London, England~
Brian stands in front of the 4-Storied Mansion and he takes a deep breath. It brings him back to when Dr.Stone opened up a school. The whole idea seemed overplayed, but Brian didn’t care. As long as there were people out there who still needed help controlling their powers, Brian wanted to help them.

Next to Brian stand Teddy and Willow, who nod in approval of the Mansion. Brian turns around and he gives them a smile.
Brian:It’s finally complete! What do you two think?

Willow doesn’t say anything, she just starts sketching the building in her notebook, but Teddy actually chimes in.

Teddy:It’s great! How did you pay for this?
Brian shrugs

Brian:Agent Carter gave me a grant, so I guess it’s a government funded building. He wanted me to move to the United States but I just couldn’t.

Teddy nods. He notices Willow looking at him and he flails
Teddy:STOP STARING AT ME!
Willow:No, I am not staring at you…

Teddy looks behind him and the three see two figures walking towards them. A man and a woman stop in front of them, their clothes are tattered and stained.

The man looks at them with a scared look in his eyes.
Man:This is the place, right? The Aurean Refuge?

Teddy, Willow, and Brian don’t really say anything. Instead they just stare at them in confusion. The woman takes a step forward and she sighs.

Woman:Me and my friend Taven have a lot of talking to do. Do you have time?

Brian nods and Teddy takes a step back.
Teddy:I guess so…

Monika:Well for starters, my name is Monika. Our race is being hunted to extinction. That includes you as well…

~Essex, England~
Amy and Connor watch from the porch as Prescott tries his best to ride a horse. Almost immediately after getting on the horse throws him off. Amy and Connor both laugh and Amy walks over to help him, despite a verbal confirmation from Connor claiming that he is ok.

Connor’s view is blocked when a young man appears at the bottom of the porch steps. The young man has an intense stare as he walks up to Connor. Connor looks over into the pasture for help but Amy and Prescott are busy.

Connor:What do you want? Money?
The man shakes his head. He is wearing a necklace with an Orange Stone that begins to glow brightly. Although the man didn’t have a weapon, Connor knew that he was a User.

Taylor:I remember you. You were friends with my brother. I need to see him..

Connor continues to back up until he feels the door against his back.
Connor:Who are you talking about? I live in the middle of nowhere!

The man stares at him with an intense glare. Fire began to spread around one of his hands as the intensity in his voice grew.
Taylor:WHERE IS MY BROTHER?!? WHERE IS BRIAN!

https://66.media.tumblr.com/0815bd146923d459e78d012e71dbe667/tumblr_ogdamsCmwp1vg8mwjo1_540.gif

~Serradin, Massachussetts~
Izumi is wearing a hooded jacket, her version of “Stealth Mode”. Normally Izumi would be out having fun, maybe even hanging out with Benji.

But Izumi was keeping an eye on the house across the street. She watched Blake sneak in and she immediately she became interested in what was going on. She knew Blake through Benji, but she didn’t know that he was a thief. That is, until Blake sneaks out through the same window he snuck in, but this time he is carrying something in his hands.

Although sometimes Izumi didn’t do the right thing, she felt that she never did something bad on purpose. She walked across the street and she called out to Blake.

Izumi:Blake! Blake!

Blake was already on his way down the street, but he turned at the familiar sound of Izumi’s voice.

Blake:What? I’m busy!

Izumi stops in front of him and she crosses her arms in front of her chest.

Izumi:What do you have?

Blake clutches the item closer to his chest and he shakes his head.
Blake:Don’t worry about it. What are you doing here anyway?

Izumi started to frown.
Izumi:Don’t change the subject on me.

Her tone surprised Blake, and rather than choosing to defer again he showed Izumi what he stole. It was a brick of gold.

Izumi frowns. If this was a habit, she wasn’t sure if she wanted Benji finding out about it.
Izumi:Does Benji know about this?

Blake:Ya....

~East Rutherford, New Jersey~
Cyrus wakes up from a sweat inducing nightmare. His body is drenched in a cold sweat and he looks over to his window. He gets up and he closes it. Perhaps it was a bad idea to leave it open all night, but it was hot outside when he went to bed.

Cyrus grabbed his stone off of his dresser before sneaking out of his room and past his parents bedroom on his way to the kitchen. A bottled water would surely cool him down. He took out a water and he started to drink.

The dream he had was about a lizard sneaking into his house and killing him. He shook it off as just a side effect from his Stone. Perhaps the dream told him to never summon into a lizard? Cyrus wasn’t exactly sure. All he knew is that he was lucky enough to rekindle his relationship with his parents, and all of the new friends he has made thanks to his Stone. Cyrus didn’t even see the man standing in the living room, waiting for Cyrus to know him.

After a tense few seconds, Aaron stepped into the kitchen with the same weapon he had used on Cal.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/5419a093f0c29a436388dfe464250ef9/tenor.gif

Cyrus immediately grabbed his Stone, but Aaron was prepared. He shot a beam of energy at the Stone and it went from glowing bright energy to emitting nothing. Cyrus’s eyes opened wide as he stared at the Stone in aew.

Cyrus:MO-

Cyrus’s yell for help was cut off when Aaron leaped for his Stone. Aaron tried to wrestle it back from Aaron, but Aaron eventually ripped it away from him.

Cyrus:No, please!

Cyrus was now sitting down in the hallway. Aaron stood over him with the Nature Stone in his hand.

Aaron:I don’t do this because I want to. I do this...because I have to…

With that, Aaron crushes the Nature Stone and Cyrus crumbles into dust along with it. By the time Cyrus’s parents make it] out of their bedroom, the only thing they find is a pile of dust in the middle of the hallway.
1796 days 10 hours ago
flamergamer8
Feel free to comment on this forum. I will make a different forum when the episode begins.

Also, I will be doing character bios throughout the week. Not exactly sure when, but I will start working on them tonight.
1796 days 10 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Im excited these openings are so good ❤️ Also im shook at brian having a brother
1796 days 10 hours ago
Ajathekween
I hope my plot is good.
1796 days 10 hours ago
Logie56
What did Prescott ever do to that horse?!
1795 days 17 hours ago
flamergamer8
(I understand I made a typo during the Aaron/Cyrus scene. That is my bad)
1793 days 9 hours ago
dan12233445566
Great can't wait for round 3 of this series

open group

The Realm Chasers (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!