This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 Episode 0:Prologue

Topic » Season 3 Episode 0:Prologue

1780 days 11 hours ago
flamergamer8
Callick watched the fireplace with a relaxed smile on his face. He now had a full beard on his chin and his hair had grown out into long, dark locks. He was no longer the scared kid he had once been. He was now a man who just wanted to be left alone. He was tired of being a hero, and he never wanted to be one in the first place. So he decided to build a Cabin in the woods. A Cabin that was miles away from any signs of society. He liked the silence. The quiet nature around his Cabin, coupled with the surprisingly satisfying view of watching the wood as it burned calmed him. Callick’s glance broke only to look over at a cabinet. It had a lock on it. He promised himself he would never use the Stone again. He was tired of it controlling his life. He didn’t want to be found, he just wanted peace and relaxation.

Callick’s “relaxation” was broken by a knock on the door. Cal got up and he walked over to the door. He glanced at the Cabinet as he walked past it, but he decided not to unlock it. He opened the door to a surprise. There was a man standing outside his door with a polite smile on his face. The man was only a few inches taller than Callick. His hair was parted to the side, and his black two-piece suit said that he was here on business. The man outstretched his hand for Cal to shake it.

Aaron:Hello Callick! My name is Aaron from the FBI. I just wanted to say that-

Cal tried shutting the door on him, but Aaron blocked it with his foot.

Cal:Look, I am not looking for trouble. I am not looking to spend more time in a federal building.

Aaron lets out a chuckle and he shakes his head.
Aaron:Oh no, I just wanted to tell you that it is because of you I became an agent. I watched what you did in New York, and I have to say that you inspired me. I wanted to make a difference in the world just like you did that day. Your inspiration led me to become the man I am today.

Callick faked a smile. Although he was glad someone finally thanked him for his efforts rather than condemning him for them, he just wanted to be past everything by now.

Callick:It’s no thing! Honestly.

Aaron’s smile fades into confusion as he watches Cal talk.

Aaron:So what gives? You’re in a Cabin now? Are you..hiding from someone?

Callick didn’t like the tone in Aaron’s voice, but he did his best to casually carry on the conversation.

Callick:Oh no. I just wanted to get away from it all. I don’t really want to be defined by what I can do.

Aaron frowns, and Callick looks down to see Aaron holding something in his pocket.
Aaron:If only we can all be so lucky.

Callick backs up, and Aaron makes his way into the house.

Aaron:I know you don’t want this life Cal, but you don’t have a choice. We aren’t diseased by choice.

The tension is cut off by an explosion of wooden debris. The Charcoal colored Stone flew out of the Cabinet and into the hands of Cal. Cal looked at Aaron as he started to take a defensive position.

Cal:I think it would be best for you to leave now..
Aaron’s eyes widened, but it wasn’t out of shock. He looked as if he thoroughly enjoyed the sequence.

Aaron:I feel sorry for you Cal. You are one of the good ones. But eventually that will run its course. Your kind always turns eventually.

Cal was taken back by Aaron’s words, and before they can even register into his mind Aaron lunged at him. Cal’s Stone glowed and he disappeared into a cloud of smoke.

Aaron hit the ground hard. He started to laugh as he brought himself up to his hands and knees.
Aaron:Don’t make me waste my time Cal!

As soon as Aaron stood up Cal reappeared in front of him. Cal hit Aaron with an uppercut that sent Aaron out the front door and onto the grass outside. Cal walked out and he looked down at Aaron.

Cal:I won’t tell you again. Leave me alone..

Aaron got up to his feet and he spit at Cal’s feet.
Aaron:You don’t even know who you are! Do you? Let me ask you, where were you born?

Cal:I was born in New Y-

Aaron shook his head violently.
Aaron:You aren’t from here! No, you are an alien. All of you are. Do you think you just happened to be selected by some sort of entitiy? Is that really the bullshit story you were given? No…

Aaron pulled out a gun. It wasn’t any kind of gun that Cal had ever seen before. The closest he could even think of was a MAC-10.

Aaron:Just accept your fate, like your ancestors before you.

Cal disappeared once again before reappearing behind Aaron. Cal wrapped one of his arms around Aaron, and he began to choke him. Aaron dropped to his knees, and with one last ounce of energy, he pointed the gun behind him. He lined it up to face Cal’s neck and fired.

Callick’s “relaxation” was broken by a knock on the door. Cal got up and he walked over to the door. He glanced at the Cabinet as he walked past it, but he decided not to unlock it. He opened the door to a surprise. There was a man standing outside his door with a polite smile on his face. The man was only a few inches taller than Callick. His hair was parted to the side, and his black two-piece suit said that he was here on business. The man outstretched his hand for Cal to shake it.

Aaron:Hello Callick! My name is Aaron from the FBI. I just wanted to say that-

Cal held the side of his head and he groaned.
Cal:What..what the hell?

Once again, the cabinet burst open as Cal’s stone flew out of it. Aaron pulled out another gun. It shared a resemblance to the other that he fired at Cal with, except this fired a beam of bright energy. The stone wasn’t even in Cal’s hand when Aaron fired it. Cal’s legs began to shake and Cal gripped the doorframe in an attempt to keep himself up. He stared at Aaron with a terrified glance and he weakly cried out to him.

Cal:What...is that..that thing?

Aaron let go of the trigger and the stone dropped to the floor. Aaron then walked up to Cal and kicked him in the gut. Cal fell onto his back and immediately he reached out for his stone. The bright aura that was just glowing around it was gone. It now looked dull and about as plain as an actual chunk of Charcoal. Aaron bent over and picked it up. He examined Cal’s stone in his hand and he shook his head.

Aaron:Callick, your race is diseased, and it needs to be eradicated…

Cal reached out to Aaron. Hardly any sound came out of Cal’s lips as he tried to call out to Aaron , but Aaron could still hear what he was saying.

Cal:Please….don’t...I...I want to live…

Aaron shook his head slowly side to side.

Aaron:I don’t do this because I want to. I do this because I have to.

With that, Aaron crushed the stone in his hand until it was just dust. He watched as Cal faded into dust along with his stone. Aaron put the gun back into his suit pocket before turning around. He didn’t look back as he walked away from the now empty cabin.

open group

The Realm Chasers (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!