This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Defenders Series Finale

Topic » The Defenders Series Finale

2048 days 10 hours ago
flamergamer8
~Los Angeles~
Riots start to be reported worldwide, as well as governments starting to threaten each other. Nemesis watches from atop the cell tower, grinning at all of the mayhem he is causing.

~Serradin, Massachusetts~
Brian turns and he rushes back to Benji's house, knowing that he has to find a way to get Benji there, and he has to do it fast. He notices Carl standing in Benji's yard and he sighs.
Brian:We need to go, it's happening...
Carl:What's happening?
Brian:The end of the world...

~Langley, Virginia~
A Helicopter lands on top of the building on the helipad and Agent Carter steps out. He is followed by Ali, David, Connor, Prescott, Cal, Amy, and Blake, who are still in handcuffs. Almost as soon as they land a man in a suit rushes onto the roof.
Man:We have to go, now!
Agent Carter looks at him curiously
Agent Carter:Why? What's going on?!?
The man shows him a video on his phone and Agent Carter turns to them.
Agent Carter:Well, I was going to explain to you what's going on, but I feel you already know what it is.
David steps forward.
David:If you get me out of these handcuffs I can just make a portal there...
Agent Carter is skeptical at first but eventually he frees all of them.
Agent Carter:Some people want you here for the wrong reasons. I think you can help us...
David makes the Portal and Agent Carter frowns.
Agent Carter:I will be waiting here, good luck...
One by one they enter the Portal and they come out to see Los Angeles on the other side. The town is already pretty destroyed, and Nemesis stands in the middle of the street. He has a grin on his face, as if he was expecting them.
Cal:I'm ready...
2048 days 10 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*teddy bites his lip as he walks with willow*
^were we wrong for leaving the others behind?^
2048 days 10 hours ago
flamergamer8
Cal takes a step towards Nemesis and he balls up both of his fists.
Cal:You're not going to take us down this time..
2048 days 10 hours ago
Maya10
Leans on the building, watches from the shadow, snort. Looks up to where nemesis stood-
-gets my hand ready has they fog up-
2048 days 10 hours ago
Logie56
*Prescott stares forward at Nemesis, preparing himself mentally & physically for what's possibly going to become the battle of a lifetime*
2048 days 10 hours ago
flamergamer8
Nemesis looks at them and he waits for them to make the first move, always such a gentleman
2048 days 10 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*teddy frowns as he carries willow through the woods*
^what are we going to do now......?^
2048 days 10 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(King of friendship and gentlemanliness. Hes not gonta though hes the ultimate gentleman)
2048 days 10 hours ago
Logie56
*Prescott focuses, using telekinesis to make Nemesis punch himself in the lower portion of his stomach*
2048 days 10 hours ago
me2013
Amy moves towards Cal and stops near him, watching, forming black clouds above nemisis head as she waits
2048 days 10 hours ago
Maya10
Lol)
2048 days 10 hours ago
JTthePrince
Brian V: *resting up* Nemesis I'm going to kill you
2048 days 10 hours ago
flamergamer8
Cal rushes at Nemesis and Nemesis holds his hand out. Cal phases through Nemesis and he grabs Nemesis by the back of the neck. Nemesis tries to slam Cal to the ground but Cal turns invisible once again.
2048 days 10 hours ago
flamergamer8
Connor watches the scene and he backs up, weary of joining in again.
2048 days 10 hours ago
flamergamer8
Nemesis looks at Brian and he smiles
Nemesis:You can try beating me all you want, but I know who you can't beat.
He snaps his fingers
2048 days 10 hours ago
Maya10
Stood up straight hearing brian. Blinks. Steps out of the shadow stand infront of the building-

https://78.media.tumblr.com/710a64564b38ce47e9ff11ca5c2251a3/tumblr_peu9ukDZ9q1u8aa81o3_500.gif

open group

The Realm Chasers (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!