This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 Episode 3(Mid-Season Finale):The Battle for New York

Topic » Season 2 Episode 3(Mid-Season..

2071 days 12 hours ago
flamergamer8
~Thousands of Years Ago~
A man wearing a black suit walks up the path to a wooden cabin. He opens the door and a young girl greets him.
Girl:Papa!
The man smiles and he hugs her tightly.
Man:Where's your mother?
The girl looks up at him and she shrugs.
Girl:She left an hour ago
The man looks around with a concerned look on his face.
Man:Go to your bedroom, and get under your bed, ok?
The girl nods.
Man:No matter what you do, don't come out.

An angry crowd can be heard in the distance and the man steps outside. People with pitchforks and torches approach the cabin.
The man looks around worriedly.
Man:Leave my family alone!

They yell at him angrily and eventually one of the men in the crowd step forward.
Man:You are a witch. You need to burn before you can destroy this town.
The man in the black suit looks down at his hands, and they twitch side to side before looking back at the crowd.
Man:Ben, you can't do this to me..! You know me! I am not a bad guy!
The man in the crowd shakes his head, as if disappointed.
Ben:I am sorry, but if you won't leave this town, we will force you out.
The man nods
Man:I can leave, as soon as my wife gets here..
Ben shakes his head
Ben:Your time is up...

Someone comes out of the cabin holding the man's daughter. He tries to swing at the man but someone runs up behind him and grabs his arm. The man shouts out.
Man:No! Don't hurt her! Not my Sarah!
Ben just glances over at the Man and he says nothing as the crowd begin to tie her up to one of the nearby trees. The man tries to blast his way to her by shooting people with blasts of energy, but he is too late. He shoots  ball of energy at Ben, right after the tree that Sarah is bound to catches fire. The man tries to untie her, but all he can hear are her screams.

~In The Present~
Nemesis holds his head in pain
Nemesis:Make it stop!
He sends a blast of energy into a nearby building, blasting a hole into it as he takes his frustration out.

The scene goes by in a blur as Cal struggles to get to his feet. After what seems like an eternity, he is finally able to get up. The city he had lived in for almost a year now looks completely destroyed. A car explodes next to him and it brings him to one knee. He can hear his ear ringing, and he looks around with a panicked expression, having no clue what is going on.
He watches Nemesis walk up to him. A ball of energy starts to form in the man's hand. He raises his hand as if ready to fire it at Cal, but Dennis runs into view, and he tackles the man to the ground.

Elijah and Dennis start beating on the man and Cal slowly stands up.
Cal:What's going on??

Nemesis grabs Elijah and he tosses him over a nearby car before grabbing Dennis.
Dennis:You can't kill me...

Nemesis grabs Dennis's Stone and he begins to crush it. Dennis groans in pain and Dr.Stone appears behind Nemesis. He grabs Nemesis and he throws him to the ground, before fading into smoke. Dennis grabs his Stone and he looks down at Nemesis.
Dennis:I tried to warn you..
Nemesis stands up and Dennis tries to strike him down, but Nemesis fades into nothing.
Dennis:What the hell...?

(By now news is all over about New York. It is up to you whether you want your character to join in)
2071 days 12 hours ago
dan12233445566
*David opens a portal into New York to see what's happening*
2071 days 12 hours ago
flamergamer8
Brian jumps through the Portal with David
Brian:Not this again...why?
2071 days 12 hours ago
Logie56
*Prescott follows through the portal*

^Still am getting used to those as a possibility, then again, I can read minds because of a stone I was meant to recieve.^
2071 days 12 hours ago
dan12233445566
David: No idea dude but we need to finish this
*David starts running to them*
2071 days 12 hours ago
flamergamer8
Dennis watches the Portal open up.
Dennis:I don't know where he is..
2071 days 12 hours ago
Logie56
Elijah: I want to fucking kill this guy with my barehands already.
2071 days 12 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*teddy sits in the stables*
^oh geez what to do today?^
2071 days 12 hours ago
flamergamer8
Brian walks over to Dennis.
Brian:What happened?

Dennis shrugs
Dennis:We were fighting, and then he just disappeared. I went to punch him and...
Brian:Oh my god...Baron was never your summon, it was his..
Dennis:What?
2071 days 12 hours ago
Logie56
*Prescott catches up to David, running alongside him*
2071 days 12 hours ago
flamergamer8
Connor walks downstairs and sees the portal in his living room.
Connor:Really? I mean...really?
2071 days 12 hours ago
dan12233445566
*David listens to their conversation*
David: This guys is an untouchable
2071 days 12 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*teddy heads toward the house*
2071 days 12 hours ago
flamergamer8
Cal rushes over to them.
Cal:So, can anyone refresh my memory?
Brian:New York is under attack. I still don't get this, it all seems so random.
2071 days 12 hours ago
dan12233445566
David: If this guy wants to take over the world he would obviously target a city like New York
2071 days 12 hours ago
Logie56
Elijah: He’s around here...somewhere. If Dennis hadn’t acted quick enough, the guy could’ve killed him.

-

Prescott: What’s his point in destroying major cities? London, New York. Los Angeles is possibly next.

open group

The Realm Chasers (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!