This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 Premiere:Ripple in Time

Topic » Season 2 Premiere:Ripple in..

2073 days 5 hours ago
flamergamer8
Brian Narrating:Have you ever heard of the Butterfly Effect? It is the phenomenon that exists in our world. A butterfly flapping it's wings could lead to a Hurricane destroying a coastal city on the other side of the globe. I believe us killing Baron was the worst thing we could have done, and like it or not, we are all paying for it. In some weird way, I feel like we made the wrong decision..

David is playing with his Stone, visiting different times throughout history. He looks over the deck of the gigantic cruise ship, waving to other people on the docks. The ship's horn sounds and the captain yells over the commotion.
Ship Captain:The Titanic is now taking off for New York City! Let's have a wonderful time!

David chuckles a bit.
David:Have fun with that..

In the crowd, David sees a man staring at him. He tries to put a name to the face but suddenly his Time Stone activates again.
David:What the..?

David is now in Dr.Stone's hospital room. He watches as Dr.Stone struggles to get out of bed. He tries to help Dr.Stone but it's as if David is only a passenger and he is helpless as he watches the events unfold. Dr.Stone's Stone cracks and it shatters into dust. Eventually Dr.Stone himself fades to dust as well. David looks up and he sees the same man standing by the bed, staring at him. Before he can do anything he is transported again.

David is now standing by the school. Mason is on the ground, pleading and begging for help as Elijah and Baron stand over him.
Mason:Please..! Don't!
The two start to beat on Mason, knowing full well that he can't die from the beating. David tries to look away but he can't help but watch as Baron finally kills Mason. Elijah doesn't stop after Mason is dead, beating him until Mason fades into dust. David once again sees the man appear almost out of nowhere and he tries to yell.
David:Hey! What is going on?

David is trasported once more, this time to a scene he doesn't remember about. A young boy is standing outside of a burning house, and he is sobbing very loudly. David walks up to him and he turns the boy to him. The boy looks at him but he doesn't stop sobbing. David lets go of the boy and he takes a step back, looking on with horror as he recognizes the face. The very young Brian looks back at the house and he doesn't stop crying. David sees the man standing on the other side of the street and he tries to run towards the man, but instead everything just fades to black around him. He wakes up in his bed, sweating profusely. He sits up and he tries to piece together what just happened.

Brian's Narration:It is how we react to these consequences that define us, sometimes being brave is the wrong option, but that choice is ultimately up to us.

Teddy and Willow look at each other before looking at the door of the apartment complex.
Willow:You sure this is the right one?
Teddy sighs
Teddy:I hope so..

They walk inside and they walk up to Brian's door. Teddy knocks and they wait for a few seconds, hearing nothing.
Willow:Try again?
Teddy knocks a second time and there is still no response.
Willow:Maybe you aren't trying hard enough?
Teddy flails and he looks over at her.
Teddy:Well then why don't you try?

Before Willow can knock, Brian answers the door. Teddy and Willow both grimace at the sight of him.
Teddy:Brian..what happened?
Brian shrugs. His clothes are tattered and his hair is a mess. He opens the door wider and Willow and Teddy jump as they see the ghost of Baron right behind him, staring at them with a look of pure evil. He slowly walks through Brian and Teddy and Willow back up.
Teddy:What..What the hell?!?

Baron attacks them by first grabbing Teddy and throwing him onto the floor. He then grabs Willow by her neck and he slams her against the wall. Brian shakes his head angrily and he tries to swing at Baron. Seemingly when Brian is supposed to make contact, Baron fades into thin air.

Teddy looks up at Brian horrified.
Brian:That...was my hell...

Brian's Narration:We can also try to ignore it the consequences, hoping that if we ignore everything around us, our problems will go away. Well, that Tsunami will not stop just because you want it to..

Ali is working on a patient when she gets paged to the Front Desk. As she walks out she passes by another doctor. She nods at him and hands him a pill.
Ali:Good luck trying to get him to take it, he keeps refusing..
The doctor laughs.
Doctor:Pills? Slow day?
She rolls her eyes at him and she looks down the hall before looking back at him.
Ali:If only we were that lucky...

She walks towards the front desk. The receptionist points her in the direction of Agent Carter and 2 other FBI Agents who are all sitting in the lobby. She sighs before walking up to them.
Ali:Can I help you?

Agent Carter stands up and he goes to shake her hand. She takes off her gloves and she reluctantly shakes his hand. He motions to the other two agents.
Agent Carter:My name is Agent Aaron Carter. This is Agent Madsen and Agent Holmes.

Ali flashes a smile.
Ali:Can we hurry this up? I have people that need me..
Agent Carter smiles politely.
Agent Carter:Of course, of course. We are just on the lookout for someone. It is a broad search, we looked at records and figured we would ask anyone who was in the same area as he was for how long he was. Do you know a Callick Bennett?
Ali shakes her head quickly, trying to get them to leave so she can get back to her job.
Ali:No, I don't believe I do..

Agent Carter nods.
Agent Carter:Well you two were in the same city in London for the same amount of time. You both arrived on the same day and you happened to leave on the same day he went messing. I figured it could be coincidental but I just wanted to stop by and make sure.
Ali sighs
Ali:I'm sorry to dissapoint you, but I was visiting family for a bit. They were worried that I work too much.

Agent Carter chuckles
Agent Carter:I can relate..well I am sorry to bother you Miss, I will let you get back to your work.
He hands her a card.
Agent Carter:This has my number and the number for my dvision, feel free to call us if you think you will have anything that can help us out.
Ali nods and they leave. She turns to walk back down the hallway and she looks back at them to make sure they aren';t there before pulling out her phone. She bites her lip, as if thinking about something. Ultimately she decides against it and she walks back into the room with her patient.

Brian's Narration:Sometimes we can even affect the future without even realizing it. Perhaps picking up a nickel on the street results in a mugging 2 blocks away.

Elijah and Dennis are standing on the egde of a property that is going under construction. They walk on the dirt, making their way to the construction vehicles in the middle of the property. At the far end of the property, Elijah spots a man just standing there, staring at them.
Elijah:Do you know him?
Dennis shakes his head.
Dennis:I guess we are about to.

Dennis shouts at the man.
Dennis:Hey! What are you doing here?

The man starts to walk towards them slowly. Elijah feels goosebumps form on his arms and he looks over at Dennis. Dennis chuckles
Dennis:No man scares me...

They look ahead once again to find the man right in front of them, startling them both a bit. The man's eyes are fully black, with no sign of him having pupils or even irises, his eyes just a black void.
Dennis:What the hell are you..?

The man looks directly at Dennis.
Nemesis:What do you fear the most?

All of a sudden Elijah starts to panic.
Elijah:Dennis? Where are you? Where is anyone? WHAT'S GOING ON?!?

Dennis turns to Elijah and he tries to get his attention.
Dennis:I'm right here...

He looks back at the man and as he stares into his eyes he feels his body start to freeze up.
Dennis:What the hell is going on? Who do you think you are?

The man grabs Dennis by his throat and he lifts him up seemingly without any effort.
Nemesis:I am greatful that you awoke me, but you also brought back the pain.

The man winces for a split second before yelling out in pain. His hold on Dennis's neck gets tighter and Dennis finds himself struggling to breathe, but no matter how hard he tries to move his hands to block his throat his body doesn't move.

Nemesis:If you know what's best for you, you will run.
He tosses Dennis into a pile of cinderblocks and Dennis feels a sharp pain enter his back as a corner of one of the cinderblocks jams into the center of his back. He howls in pain as he feels the pain shoot throughout his body.

The man looks over at Elijah, who is still freaking out. A slight smirk forms on his face and he turns around, walking away from the both of them.

Brian's Narration:Little do people know that everything can come back together. Even someone who took a small part in changing the future for themselves can find themselves locked into the battle with everyone else. The thing I find the most interesting about the butterfly effect is how unstable it can be. Just one action can affect everything around it. Maybe I am just a weird kid.
2064 days 8 hours ago
flamergamer8
Brian breathes heavily and he takes a step back, keeping his eyes on Willow and Teddy.
Brian:Wait a minute...
2064 days 8 hours ago
dan12233445566
*David gets up from bed and puts on his clothes*
^My God what was that^
2064 days 8 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*teddy tilts his head*
“W-what is it?”
2064 days 8 hours ago
flamergamer8
Cal is standing on a busy corner of New York, doing some "magic". Really he just disappears and then reappears somewhere in the crowd, or occasionally smoke the area where he is standing in. Simple tricks really, but the crowd eats it up.
2064 days 8 hours ago
dan12233445566
*David opens up a portal and jumps into it, landing next to Cal*
2064 days 8 hours ago
flamergamer8
Brian sighs
Brian:He has been haunting me since we killed him, but...I don't think that he is just a ghost.
He offers a hand to Teddy.
Brian:What are you two doing here anyway?
2064 days 8 hours ago
dan12233445566
*David looks around*
David: Huh just like I imagined it
2064 days 8 hours ago
flamergamer8
Cal doesn't even notice David standing there at first until he hears the crowd erupt and he turns to David. He sighs and he waves off the crowd.
Cal:Thank you all for the tips today! I will be starting up again in 15 minutes!
He grabs the hat full of $1 dollar bills and he turns to David.
Cal:What?
2064 days 8 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*he takes the hand pulling himself up*
“We wanted to check up on you.”
*he frowns*
“What could that be though it was too real....”
2064 days 8 hours ago
dan12233445566
*David sighs*
David: No warm welcome
2064 days 8 hours ago
flamergamer8
Brian rubs his chin thinking.
Brian:Wasn't Baron working with a kid who could resurrect the dead?
2064 days 8 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Um i’m not sure but maybe..... you don’t think he would......”
*he bites his lip*
2064 days 8 hours ago
flamergamer8
Cal nods to David and he starts walking away with him, trying to get away from the crowd of people.
Cal:Well the last time I saw you we were jumping out of a plane. Not exactly something on my bucket list.
2064 days 8 hours ago
dan12233445566
*David starts walking with him*
David: You have to admit that was cool
2064 days 8 hours ago
flamergamer8
Brian looks around and he sighs.
Brian:Well whatever it is, it won't be gone for long..
He sighs and he looks back into the apartment.
Brian:Would you two like to come inside?

open group

The Realm Chasers (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!