This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Season 2 Applications~

Topic » ~Season 2 Applications~

2113 days 5 hours ago
flamergamer8
I checked my schedule and I should have enough time to do another Season before my big move in September. So if you want to see another Season just apply below.

If you are a returning Character

Name
What your Character has been up to since the end of Season 1?
Any other Information

~New Characters~
Name
Sexuality
Bio
Stone you have(Look in the Stone Forum)

(Season 2 will start sometime in August, I will decide when I get back from Vacation)
2113 days 5 hours ago
dan12233445566
Name: David Hartford/Chronos
What your Character has been up to since the end of Season 1?: He has been time-travelling for leisure
Any other Information: He got his superhero name from the Greek Titan of Time. He would only hang around each time period for a couple weeks. He is still in contact with his best friend Cal.
2112 days 6 hours ago
BrainJak
Name - Tyler King
Age - 24
Gender - Male
Sexuality - Straight
Bio - A young boy from a small town, Tyler has hidden his stone abilities as long as he could, in some ways rejecting them completely, however things started happening at school and around his family that couldn't be explained, so he set out on his own to escape the constant fear of being discovered. What happened next is up to you

Stone you have(Look in the Stone Forum) White
2112 days 6 hours ago
RedWing91
~New Characters~
Name Red
Age 30
Gender Male
Sexuality Straight
Bio I am a 30 year old hitman that has never been caught. I like the color Red and am considered by most to be crazy
Stone you have(Look in the Stone Forum) Lightning
2112 days 6 hours ago
flamergamer8
~My returning Characters~
Name:Brian Carlisle
What your Character has been up to since the end of Season 1?:Brian still has hallucinations of Baron which is slowly driving him crazy, although lately he has begun to wonder if they are actually hallucinations or not. He is on his own and still living in England, living in an empty apartment building by himself. He is starting to lose contact with the group as he is starting to lose his sanity.

Name:Callick "Cal" Bennett
What your Character has been up to since the end of Season 1?:Cal took awhile to recover mentally from the Plane explosion but he finally moved to New York 2 months ago and he works as a Street Magician where he uses his Powers to help him create "illusions". He seems genuinely happy to be his own man now and he is fairly well known.

Name:Connor Pennington
What your Character has been up to since the end of Season 1?Connor is still laying low in his home in the Country, where he still lives a relatively boring life. Occasionally he will get a visit from one of the Heroes but his life has pretty much returned to normal.

Name:Dennis Arceneaux
What your character has been up to since the end of Season 1?:Dennis has been hiding in the Shadows, and with the help of Elijah he has been killing off the Heroes from the School 1 by 1 and recruiting them to his Undead army.
Any other information:Not much is known about Dennis, as the facility he was hiding in is no longer in use and the only person who truly knew him is Dead, but his surname suggests that he is of French Descent. His motives aren't really known but he is very cold and calculating, and unlike Baron he is very very patient.
2112 days 5 hours ago
me2013
New Character
Amy River
Female
Straight
A loner, lacks confidence in her own ability to be successful at anything, running away from an abusive guy who tried to control her, has very few real friends, loves animals and kids. Prefers country life to big city life.
Stone: water
2112 days 4 hours ago
Logie56
Name: Elijah Polanski
What your Character has been up to since the end of Season 1?: Elijah has officially sunk into the shadows and forms a closer bond with Dennis while they continue killing the hero students one by one.
Any other Information: He wouldn’t admit it to Dennis, but Elijah sometimes misses having Baron around as a regular human being under his own control. Elijah appreciates Dennis having more of a patient attitude but is careful because he never knows when Dennis could snap hardcore and potentially kill him.
2112 days 2 hours ago
crimsonteer
Name- Lake A.
Age- 21
Gender- Male
Sexuality- Straight
Bio- Energized kid looking for fun idk lol
Stone you have(Look in the Stone Forum)- Lightning Stone
2112 days 1 hour ago
bigdizzleyomama
Name: Teddy Lammings
What your Character has been up to since the end of Season 1? He’s been reconnecting with his parents and trying to get them to use their inventions and stuff for good.
Any other Information: nope
2112 days ago
Symmetry888
Name: Willow Wolstenholme
What your Character has been up to since the end of Season 1? Willow's been sticking close to Teddy, meeting his family now that he's on better terms with them... ish. She's also been drifting around his hometown making new connections and working on furthering her artistic skills.
Any other Information: She now has a dog which she believes to give off powerful spiritual energy, but... it's just a dog... https://data.whicdn.com/images/288908488/original.gif
2111 days 13 hours ago
TwoStep
name calvin malko

age 18

wasent here

im a young kid with nothing to lose
2111 days 13 hours ago
TwoStep
time stone
2111 days 12 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Name: Blake Rosen
Sexuality: straight
Bio: Blake is an improving thief/ hacker. He mainly sneaks his way into big mansions, and other properties owned by wealthy people. The last house he snuck into had a secret vault, that was hidden within the basement. Inside the vault, blake found a silver stone and figured it would be worth something, so he took it along with all of the other diamonds and jewels he stole from the house. When Blake got back to his secret apartment, he examined the stone he had found, and wondered why it was so precious to keep in a vault. After a while if origin story cliches, he found out how to use the stone to his benefit. He makes steel helmets so people wont recognize him, and he isn’t afraid of the police anymore. Blake knows very well he hasnt used the stone to its full potential yet.

Stone you have(Look in the Stone Forum) silver/ steel
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a3/30/78/a3307845d9d8f87610833ec8214c276e.gif
2111 days 10 hours ago
TwoStep
fine I choose fire stone
2111 days 9 hours ago
JTthePrince
Fire stone is mine sorry
2111 days 9 hours ago
Maya10
Make sure you look in the forum whats available for stone to take. )

open group

The Realm Chasers (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!